DDM Tuning Head Light install... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old May 22nd, 2010, 7:44 pm Thread Starter

DDM Tuning Head Light install...

Can someone let me know where to find the install instructions for the DDM Tuning Head Light install? I here it is a lot easier to do if you get it off line than the instructions they send you. I need to look at them before the kit gets here. So I don't run into any problems. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I still have to wait at least week to get the kit in. But the price was right and I have to just wait. As Always, Thanks Gang...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old May 22nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

Re: DDM Tuning Head Light install...

instructions are posted on their website.

2008 RT
2002 LT champagne
2003 Shadow
1986 Yamaha 500
1981 Honda Twinstar
post #3 of 4 Old May 23rd, 2010, 2:53 am

Rob, do a search on ddm install and you should find some pictures. When I did mine I elected to remove the tupperware, windshield, etc just because I wanted to. Since hindsight is a perfect 20/20 I wouldn't go to the trouble again. You can do the install by reaching above the front fender(actually a little higher) and pulling the back of the headlight assembly down by releasing a wire bail. Not hard to do at all.

Only slightly more difficult than replacing a headlamp as you do need to drill one large hole in the piece you pull out in order to install a grommet with the wires for the ballast/ignitor to pass through. Not tough at all.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui

post #4 of 4 Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:31 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa1200lt
Rob, do a search on ddm install and you should find some pictures. When I did mine I elected to remove the tupperware, windshield, etc just because I wanted to. Since hindsight is a perfect 20/20 I wouldn't go to the trouble again. You can do the install by reaching above the front fender(actually a little higher) and pulling the back of the headlight assembly down by releasing a wire bail. Not hard to do at all.

Only slightly more difficult than replacing a headlamp as you do need to drill one large hole in the piece you pull out in order to install a grommet with the wires for the ballast/ignitor to pass through. Not tough at all.

Loren
+1 on that, no need to remove the tupperware, it's an easy install.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in