BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

BMW Motoman Logo Sticker

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Raymarks 
#1 ·
Seems like I remember someone looking for this: BMW Motoman Logo Sticker in 3M Scotchlite (black or silver-white), pair

Did a search and could not find him. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2178/654/

I got the card at bike week and saw it on their web site.

#2 ·
Also at SIERRA BMW if you want to support a Beemer Dealer

#4 · (Edited)
Doesn't look like the original Motoman to me. This looks more like Japanese writing. But then again it's only my stupid opinion.
The black reflects as white. It's something 3M came up with. Works very well I have the area around my plate covered in it as well as the trunk latch and leading edge of Jpegs. They were already black so it was an easy decision to make them reflective. I seem to remember someone having premade kits to cover these areas for sale. Cyclegadgets has them but not for the LT. Or you can do as I did and make your own, I got the sheets from my BMW dealer.

#5 ·
Raymarks said:
Doesn't look like the original Motoman to me. This looks more like Japanese writing. ...
That sounds much better - I was curious to see how a third-party vendor would have that logo, as the Mothership is very protective of its brand. I still remember when Kathy (as of Kathy's Bags) got a cease-and-desist when the case liners had a Motoman embroidered.

This one looks good and close enough for me. Just... where would I stick it on?

#6 ·
I had a few of the original Motoman stickers made by a friend of mine. 4" and 6" sizes I put one on the back window of my car and jeep. I also have blue ones on the winglets one pointing each way toward the middle. I still have a few of them but I guess I can't sell them if Mama Beemer gets ugly about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.