It's Not Even Winter Yet.......... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 9:12 am Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

It's Not Even Winter Yet..........

It's not even winter yet and already I long for my mistress. I miss all three of them, but mainly the prettiest one, waiting patiently in the garage with her sisters, all cleaned up and ready to go out. She sits patiently, waiting for my touch, never complaining, always ready to give me pleasure as I parade her around in public. When we do go out eyes turn towards her, other men stare longingly at her sensuous curves, but she belongs to me. Eventually though, I must return her to the garage until the next thrilling adventure we share.
I understand that soon the time will come that she has to cover up long term, when the snow flies and the sand covers the roads. I can't stand the thought of her slipping and falling, breaking some part of that beautiful body.
Current conditions in Topeka......... 15 degrees. Wind chill 8 degrees. It's gonna be a long winter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 9:57 am

Re: It's Not Even Winter Yet..........

Get some heated gear and take the lady out! (as long as it's not snowing out). She'll keep u nice and toasty!

02 LT
post #3 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 10:21 am

Anticipation enhances a good relationship...she'll be more than ready when Spring rolls around.

Hope you had as good a November for riding in KS as we had here in God-Foresaken South Dakota...now 15 degrees, a howling wind and snow on the ground. Even the labradork isn't too excited about going outside unless she thinks we're going pheasant hunting.

Reido
K1600GTL...Blue Metallic
USMC 1971-1975
Ham Radio Call: W0FVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
--H.H. Humphrey

post #4 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 10:27 am

Move to Southern California. I know there are many holiday traditions. But at my house I give short rides to the nieces and nephews who start coming over early. There nothing like a ride on Chrismas day while the wife is preparing a feast. The realtives are glad I am keeping the kids entertained and I get to ride my bike. Merry Christmas? Indeed!
post #5 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygret
Move to Southern California. I know there are many holiday traditions. But at my house I give short rides to the nieces and nephews who start coming over early. There nothing like a ride on Chrismas day while the wife is preparing a feast. The realtives are glad I am keeping the kids entertained and I get to ride my bike. Merry Christmas? Indeed!
We can the kids out for a ride, just happens to be on a tobagan

Roy Gregersen

Ride Slow, Ride Fast, Always Ride Safe
85 K100RT sold
02 LTC DOA 9/21/14
12 R1200RT
post #6 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 6:42 pm

My girl knows I will take her out rain or shine.. but she decided to be a little frisky on the last trip and she wants new shoes for her feet........

SHe likes her shoes ya know?

*soon baby soon*

Don't be afraid to say what you feel, as those that matter DOnt mind and those that mind Dont matter.
Dr.Suess-
-

1980 YAMAHA XJ650 MAXIM (RIP)
1982 YAMAHA 750 VIRAGO (SHES GONE)
1982 SUZUKI GS1000 (GONE)
2001 BMW K1200LT
2004 BMW R 1150 RT Sold.....
2007 BMW R 1200 GS
1986 BMW K100RT WITH A FLEXIT SIDECAR

1985 BMW K100 RT ( parts bike, but its too nice to do that, so it runs)
post #7 of 8 Old Dec 4th, 2009, 7:22 pm
LAF
Lifetime Supporter

Been ridding rain or shine here in Pennsatucky. I just wont give it up

Tracus and I went for a little jaunt last Sunday. 370 miles and touched Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. We were stripping layers off at every stop. Think it hit 68 or so. Watching for Horned Rats got a bit much as we had to ride past dusk, and the next day Deer Season opened.

Man what a great day it was

Been hazy/light rain, mid to low 30's at 5:45 am or so. Snow Flake blazing on the dash.

Have not put any heated gear on, but I do use the liners in the Olympia Jacket and Cascade Pants. And the AlpineStar Web boots are all that too.

I am still amazed at the protection the LT provides in both cold air, and light to moderate rain.

You can move a bit forward on the seat, little more weight on your wrists, and a little more rake in your feet on the pegs like if you were riding aggressively, and become pretty small for giving up very little in comfort.

I do love the LT.

Lee
17.5 R1200 GSW Black Low
15 R1200 RTLC San Marino Blue Metallic (Sold)
10 Liquid Silver FJR1300 (Sold)
O7 Biarritz Blue Metallic LT (Totaled 2010)
ATGATT I am breathing proof.
BMW MOA #135959
post #8 of 8 Old Dec 6th, 2009, 9:32 am

I don't mind the cold here in northern Ohio. I'm was born in Ohio and here is where I will stay but Kentucky and Tennessee look pretty good come January.Riding in the cold is no big deal but here in Ohio we freeze and thaw so much that you never know when or where a ice patch will creep up and you can all ways bet on ice flow on a inside turns.The other morning I was heading off to work in my truck and thought that I could have rode .It was in the low 30's but clear as a bell.It's a good thing I didn't ride because the run off from the street had froze and I would have lost it for sure turning into the parking lot.I've never done it but losing it at work would suck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in