BMR Products - Fabulous Service - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Aug 8th, 2009, 1:16 pm Thread Starter

BMR Products - Fabulous Service

While I have always been impressed with the quality of their products, they earned a life-long customer today.

While trying to get the Brown Buffalo ready for South Dakota - adding the new Zumo 660 - I realized that I did not have the mount that I needed to got to my BMR Co-Pilot shelf. Here it is Saturday, and I am leaving town for two weeks on Tuesday so I have limited farkle time between now and my departure for CCR.

That is where Brett with BMR Products enters the picture. He not only lead me to the product(s) that I need, he took the added initiative to send them via alternative courier to ensure that I would have them Monday.

He didn't have to mess with this on a Saturday - But he did.
He didn't have to arrange special freight - But he did.
He didn't have to go out of his way to help my lack of planning - But he did.

I have always been impressed with his products - Now I am equally impressed with his customer service.

Anyone needing a mount for a gadget - PLEASE consider BMR first.

John

BMWMOA #126325
2003 K1200LT- The Brown Buffalo
2000 VLX - The wife's
1999 Concours - Plum Crazy
1998 KX 250 + 4 others

Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is mystery,
Today is a gift from God......
That's why they call it "the present".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Aug 8th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Re: BMR Products - Fabulous Service

They are great. I bought a shelf I couldn't use because a mounting conflict. When I asked if there was a way to fix it they couldn't but promptly offered to refund my money even though I had bought months earlier. In another case I needed some parts and they offered to let me come to their home rather than risk Fedex not getting to me in time.
post #3 of 5 Old Aug 8th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjordans2000
They are great. I bought a shelf I couldn't use because a mounting conflict. When I asked if there was a way to fix it they couldn't but promptly offered to refund my money even though I had bought months earlier. In another case I needed some parts and they offered to let me come to their home rather than risk Fedex not getting to me in time.
You gotta love guys named Brett, they are the best

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old Aug 8th, 2009, 10:22 pm

+10 on BMR highly recommended

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.

09 K1200 LT
Project LT:

Future plans

University Place, WA
Riding since 1969

Last edited by Kra961; Aug 8th, 2009 at 10:23 pm. Reason: Typo
post #5 of 5 Old Aug 9th, 2009, 11:27 am
Lifetime Supporter

The measure of any company is not how they act when things go well, but how they react when they don't. Good on ya, BMR.

Life happens...you control your reaction.

2018 Honda CRF250L Rally (fun in the woods)
2015 R1200 RT (holy cow…what a bike)
2007 K1200 LT (sold)
2005 DR 650 (sold)
2002 Harley Ultra (sold)
1999 Harley Road King (sold)
1996 K1100 LT (sold)
1990 Honda Shadow (sold)
1978-1993 Raising Kids; Paying Mortgages
1975 Honda CB550 (sold but wish I still had)
Homemade Motor Bike (mounted a 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton on my bicycle at age 12)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in