Re: Bord Computer Issue New Member
On board computer (OBC) fuse is the top one in the right side fuse box, under the passenger seat (fuse block on the brake levers side of the scoot).
Here is a list of the various fuses, sizes and locations.
Right-side fuse box (brake levers side).
1. Brake light switch, fuel level warning
lamp, fan relay, instrument cluster,
windshield adjustment switch, computer 4 amp
2. Parking light front and rear 4 amp
3. Horn, brake light, alarm system 15 amp
4. Motronic, fuel pump, diagnosis 15 amp
Center fuse box.
5. Instrument cluster, computer 4 amp
6. Heated grips switch 4 amp
7. Windshield adjusting relay, sockets 1&2 15 amp
8. Radio, reading lamp, topcase interior light
power socket 15 amp
Left-side fuse box (clutch side).
9. Right cooling fan 4 amp
10. Left cooling fan 4 amp
11. Seat heating 15 amp
12. Cruise control 15 amp
Hope this helps. Glad to see you among the family, and finding some of the important stuff located thoughout the forums. Feel free to pop a question anytime you're not having success with the search functions. Lotsa help around here when the weather interferes with the riding!!!