Inaugural Ride to Jasper - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Apr 20th, 2009, 12:51 pm Thread Starter

Inaugural Ride to Jasper

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we just secured lower hotel rates at the Jasper Park Lodge for the "Inaugural Ride to Jasper" this June. So if you were thinking of riding the Canadian Rockies check out the Ride and Rallies Forum for further information.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT 05'

Randy Ferras
K1200LT, 05'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Apr 20th, 2009, 1:03 pm
Just ridin'

Re: Inaugural Ride to Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrasr
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we just secured lower hotel rates at the Jasper Park Lodge for the "Inaugural Ride to Jasper" this June. So if you were thinking of riding the Canadian Rockies check out the Ride and Rallies Forum for further information.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT 05'
Thanks for the update. This is an even better deal for one of themost beautiful locations in North America. Michelle and I are counting the days.

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 Old Apr 20th, 2009, 9:58 pm

We already have reservations so I called the 800 number to see about the rate change and was told the best rate is what I have $253. Should I call the Jasper Lodge direct? Is there someone specific I should talk to? They have us listed with the Curve Cowboy Reunion not the Ride to Jasper Group. I shouldn't have to cancel and rebook to get the lower rate.
Thanks for any help-
Mike

Mike & Jan McDonald
'12 K1600GTL

post #4 of 6 Old Apr 20th, 2009, 10:30 pm
Just ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemacmo
We already have reservations so I called the 800 number to see about the rate change and was told the best rate is what I have $253. Should I call the Jasper Lodge direct? Is there someone specific I should talk to? They have us listed with the Curve Cowboy Reunion not the Ride to Jasper Group. I shouldn't have to cancel and rebook to get the lower rate.
Thanks for any help-
Mike
First of all, we're glad you're going to join us.

It is definitely not the Curve Cowboy Reunion - that will be in Rapid City at the end of the summer.

The proper group name is the "K1200LT Ride to Jasper Group" and those rates should be in place for the group. The complete registration instructions are at the bottom of the hotel page on the rides website. I wouldn't think you would need to cancel and rebook. If you cannot get it resolved, PM me with the name your reservation is under and the dates you have reserved and I will see what I can do to help.

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

post #5 of 6 Old May 5th, 2009, 5:29 pm

Well guys,

I hate to tell you, but I will not be able to make it. We are having our first (and maybe last) High School reunion in Germany. I received an unexpected call a few weeks ago that the reunion will be on May 22nd and 23rd.

I simply can not take enough vacation to do Canada, Germany, and CCR. And I already did Big Bend last month. So it came down to CCR or the Jasper trip. I decided on CCR. Hopefully I can make it to Canada next year.

Please take lot of pictures.

Wolfgang

K1200LT 1999 Champaign SOLD
R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
Mark Twain

post #6 of 6 Old May 6th, 2009, 11:31 am Thread Starter

Wolfgang

You are going to miss some great riding and we were looking forward to seeing you! At least you are coming to the CCR. Have a great rip to Germany.

Take care.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT05'

Randy Ferras
K1200LT, 05'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in