And We Have Touchdown! - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 11:33 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Exclamation And We Have Touchdown!

Hi, Gang.

I got the new K1200LTE back from Southern California the last week of June. The best long distance ride ever, took it lazy and did the ride 3 days going from LA thru Phoenix, then Flagstaff, Gallup, Four Corners, Durango, Silverton, Ouray, Montrose, Salida, Buena Vista, Fairply, Denver and home. The bike's name is QuickSilver (being silver color and fast). I've been riding it every day to work and loving every minute. Lot's of electronics to figure out and get working right through the intercom.

HOWEVER, (remembering my bad luck) while backing out of the garage yesterday with the engine off, (I've done this hundreds of times) I released the front brake to make a steering adjustment and then even though gripping the brake as hard as I could, the bike gathered a bit of speed and rolled all the way down the drive into the gutter off the sloped hollywood curb. Of course that put my feet at the highest point and over it went. The bad thing is, for some reason, my left foot was still on the high point of the curb and the entire weight of the bike focused on the black tip over cover came down directly on my left big toe 800 pounds of kerwhump! There I was, snuggly trapped unable to get out from under the bike, full weight right on the big toe's nail! Fortunately, my best neighbor friend as out in his yard and I was able to get him to come over and help left the bike just enough for me to slide my foot out from under the bike. I sat down and took my boot off and noticed the toe of the sock was blood soaked and taking the sock off, saw the nail of my left big toe was completely detached and the end of the toe looked like hamburger. Yech. Called the wife who came to take me to the ER. After *5* hours in the ER, I now have a thoroughly stitched up big toe who's last bone under the nail has 4 distinct fractures in it. X-ray looks like I took a big hammer to it - wait I think I did. The bottom line is I'm going to be off the bike for a while as putting strain on those bones even walking and standing let alone holding the LT up is not a good thing. The moral is, make sure your feet are not at the impact point when your 800 pound bike topples over.

Anyone want to relieve me of some really creative bad luck?????

Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 12:17 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston, TX, USA
Posts: 141
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

I guess that's better than a stick in the eye...
PhantomK12LT is offline  
post #3 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 12:38 pm
Senior Member
 
browad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gainesville, Fl, USA
Posts: 448
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

You got your first tip-over out of the way at least. With the damage your foot took, you shouldn't be due for another fall for at least a year.

Cheers,

Adam
2006 K1200LT 2001 Kawi KLR650
The
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wants YOU!
browad is offline  
 
post #4 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 1:33 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York, NY, USA
Posts: 475
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

With luck like that I'd be riding a ten speed
Caveno is offline  
post #5 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 5:56 pm
Senior Member
 
rattler50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wichita Falls, Tx, USA
Posts: 1,335
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Those servo assist brakes are great while the engine is running. I never thought of how bad they would be on a slope like that. Maybe your bad luck will save someone else down the line and you haven't given your toenail in vain......................

2006 R1200RT
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue
2003 K1200LTE Black
Totaled Oct 2, 2010
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
Most of us would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
rattler50 is offline  
post #6 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 6:40 pm
cws
Senior Member
 
cws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 3,179
Garage
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

ow, shit that made me cringe!!!
Are you related to Murphy's Law by any chance??? (If it can fall, it will...)

The moral of the story should be... "Dont back down slopes with the engine off..." or at least without the key in the ON position, engine doesn't have to be running to get the power assist on the brakes.

I back downhill out of a garage every morning, and off a small slope backwards at work every night, NEVER without the engine on.

Hope your foot heals quickly so you can enjoy the beast!

(Oh, and dont forget if you're facing down a slope, it WILL roll off the sidestand.. always put it 1st gear and make sure it can't roll that way either!!..)
Edit: Just noticed your an LT old timer.... You should have known better!!!

Chris
Sydney, NSW
2005 Dark Graphite Metallic K1200LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 Orient Blue Metallic K1200GT SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(sold 2019)
2000 Red Honda CB250 (the toy)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ulysses #45310
GS911


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cws is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 7:31 pm
Senior Member
 
tbarstow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Trabuco Canyon, CA, USA
Posts: 624
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Karl,

Do I have to come out there and take the LT back? I thought I put it in a good caring home.

Hope your foot heals up.

Lower the seat, it will help you to not drop it as much.

Tim Barstow

2004 GSA Silver
2007 X Challenge
tbarstow is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 8:54 pm
Senior Member
 
Bobnoxous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 783
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarstow
Karl,

Do I have to come out there and take the LT back? I thought I put it in a good caring home.

Hope your foot heals up.

Lower the seat, it will help you to not drop it as much.
Sounds like the bike is okay, but his toe might be looking for a new owner.

Glad you weren't hurt too bad, although it sounds pretty painful. Heal quick Karl.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
Bobnoxous is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 9:12 pm
Senior Member
 
cccpastorjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cornelius, North Carolina, USA
Posts: 1,986
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Did it look something like this??????


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LT Toe.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	18679  

Jack Homesley
Cornelius, NC USA
'06 Goldwing - "The Black Pearl"
Too many others to list...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cccpastorjack is offline  
post #10 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 11:32 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Red face Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler50
Those servo assist brakes are great while the engine is running. I never thought of how bad they would be on a slope like that. Maybe your bad luck will save someone else down the line and you haven't given your toenail in vain......................
Hey, Rattler. I know. Butt I've rolled out of the garage and conrolled the bike with the brake of hundres of times and no problems. Toenail isn't gone yet. Get this, the ER stitched it back on!! I couldn't believe it! But the ER tech said they do it all the time. Pretty damn weird.

Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #11 of 22 Old Jul 10th, 2008, 11:59 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
powwow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bend, OR, United States
Posts: 1,414
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

So, Karl, are some steel toe riding boots in your near future?

Life happens...you control your reaction.

2018 Honda CRF250L Rally (fun in the woods)
2015 R1200 RT (holy cow…what a bike)
2007 K1200 LT (sold)
2005 DR 650 (sold)
2002 Harley Ultra (sold)
1999 Harley Road King (sold)
1996 K1100 LT (sold)
1990 Honda Shadow (sold)
1978-1993 Raising Kids; Paying Mortgages
1975 Honda CB550 (sold but wish I still had)
Homemade Motor Bike (mounted a 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton on my bicycle at age 12)
powwow is offline  
post #12 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 12:20 am
Senior Member
 
BillCav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 216
And We Have Touchdown!

Did you hurt the bike?

Bill
05 K1200 LT
BillCav is offline  
post #13 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 9:55 am
Senior Member
 
Mugszy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ridgetown, ON, CDA
Posts: 510
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Those tip over wings sure do their job comming to rest on the first big obstacle that will support the weight. Sorry to hear it had to be your big toe! Glad to see you are still in good spirits about it. Hope you heal quick. I am sure this lesson will go a long way to keep you on your toes.

Best regards...

Mugz

"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving."

BMWMOA - #45711

2006 K1200LT - Blue Baby
2003 R1150GS - Yellowbird
1981 R100CS - Sadly gone
1991 K1100RS - Sold and burned
1986 K100RS - In the past
Mugszy is offline  
post #14 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:45 am
Senior Member
 
GUNTER1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Depoe Bay, OR, USA
Posts: 392
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

My wife feels your pain! In 1988 we were on a long trip. Wife was in D.C. &I rode out from Washington state to meet her in N.C. We went to up the east coast to Quebec then headed home via Canada 1. After several hours in construction zones & slow downs, I pulled off in for fuel & rest about noon. Station had gravel & dirt approach to the new concrete pad where the pumps were at. Many loose small rocks & dirt at pumps. Got bike stopped leaned to the right to deploy side stand, then forks "unloaded", handlebars turned clockwise, & bike started to tip over to the left. I fought it for a second, then thought, what the hell, we are stopped, I have crash bars to protect the engine, & we will just pick it up after it stops moving. Co-pilot/navagitor tried to stop the fall by putting her left foot down...big mistake.The passenger footpeg struck her just above the inside of her left ankle & the entire weight of the bike & luggage rolled up her lower left leg. I got the bike off her, she sat up & her left leg from the knee down was ahhh how can i put this... on backwards.Her first words were" looks like the vacation is over!" After 2 hospital stops, they determined they could not fix this problem. There was a trauma center in Seattle about 250 miles from our home that could. We could not get a flight from North Bay Ont. to there so we had them re-cast her in a 45 degree cast from hip to toes, rather than a straight one , we strapped her to the old R100/RT & rode to Toronto, where she then flew to Seattle for repairs. Her lower left leg was in 32 pieces, & the suregon said it looked like a macroni necklace. She has 2 plates & 8 screws holding her foot to her leg & a titanium shaft inside the large lower leg bone, used to get the bone to grow around. She does set off metal detectors at airports & carries a letter from her Dr. to get through them. Yes, we still ride, & she won her age group in a 10K run last December. Why do we always do something like this at the beginning of or in the middle of the riding season?
Heal up ASAP!
W
GUNTER1100 is offline  
post #15 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 11:30 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccpastorjack
Did it look something like this??????


Hi, Jack. Naw, it looks exactly like this after repair. Notice the seals and gaskets are still having trouble sealing.


Notice the toe nail stitched on. Amazing.

Still Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #16 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 11:43 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws
ow, shit that made me cringe!!!
Are you related to Murphy's Law by any chance??? (If it can fall, it will...)

The moral of the story should be... "Dont back down slopes with the engine off..." or at least without the key in the ON position, engine doesn't have to be running to get the power assist on the brakes.

I back downhill out of a garage every morning, and off a small slope backwards at work every night, NEVER without the engine on.

Hope your foot heals quickly so you can enjoy the beast!

(Oh, and dont forget if you're facing down a slope, it WILL roll off the sidestand.. always put it 1st gear and make sure it can't roll that way either!!..)
Edit: Just noticed your an LT old timer.... You should have known better!!!
Yeah, the worst of it was that I was holding the clutch in with the transmission in first the whole way. Talk about feeling sillier afterwards when I remembered that small fact. I have no, zero, zilch, nada, idea why I didn't ease the clutch out and stop the LT with the engine compression. All I can do is shake my head. I can absolutely guarantee that when I back out again, I'll have the anchor off the Queen Mary, retro engine pack, tiedown restraint cable and pulley (10,000 lb cap) and full explosive ordinance disposal technician armored suit on and attached.

For cringe factor check out the image I attached for my good friend Pastor Jack.

Thanks for the good wishes, I go see the orthopedist today. Wish me luck.

Slowly Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #17 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 11:50 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarstow
Karl,

Do I have to come out there and take the LT back? I thought I put it in a good caring home.

Hope your foot heals up.

Lower the seat, it will help you to not drop it as much.
Not caring? Tim, Buddy! To cushion the touchdown impact of your LT, you cleverly slide your very own big toe under the tip over wing so it will have a nice squishy pad to nap on? Now that's really caring! I just think the LT isn't used to living where there's an altitude component in the local terrain. Besides, I seem to remember somebody carelessly letting their lightweight GS fall over against the garage door frame, hmmmmmmm?

Seriously, Tim, thanks for the caring. It looks a lot worse than it feels.

Carefully Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 11:57 am Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnoxous
Sounds like the bike is okay, but his toe might be looking for a new owner.

Glad you weren't hurt too bad, although it sounds pretty painful. Heal quick Karl.
Hi, Bob. It never really hurt that much. Still doesn't unless a fly lands on it. My worst worry at the time was how to get the bike off my foot as I couldn't move my left foot. Talk about being rooted in place. Could have been very embarrasing.

Wincingly Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 12:04 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickerbiker
So, Karl, are some steel toe riding boots in your near future?
The only 2 square inches on the Sidis not armored - the bike crunches. And yes, as I was sitting on the curb watching the blood drip out of my sock, that thought did occur. Of course, I *do* have steel toed boots, but next time it will be a large stone kicked up to the shin bone which the steel toed boots don't protect against. I may have to go to Las Vegas to get the odds on all possible scenarios calculated so I can spec the right boots.

Hobbling Lightly Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #20 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 12:06 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillCav
Did you hurt the bike?

Bill
05 K1200 LT
Just its dignity, just its dignity.

Grimacing Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 12:10 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugszy
Those tip over wings sure do their job comming to rest on the first big obstacle that will support the weight. Sorry to hear it had to be your big toe! Glad to see you are still in good spirits about it. Hope you heal quick. I am sure this lesson will go a long way to keep you on your toes.

Best regards...

Mugz
Ha ha. Keep on my toes, geez never would have thought of that, Mugz. Seriously, thanks for the good wishes, Mugz.

Hobbling Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old Jul 11th, 2008, 12:12 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern Colorado, CO, USA
Posts: 1,202
Re: And We Have Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNTER1100
My wife feels your pain! In 1988 we were on a long trip. Wife was in D.C. &I rode out from Washington state to meet her in N.C. We went to up the east coast to Quebec then headed home via Canada 1. After several hours in construction zones & slow downs, I pulled off in for fuel & rest about noon. Station had gravel & dirt approach to the new concrete pad where the pumps were at. Many loose small rocks & dirt at pumps. Got bike stopped leaned to the right to deploy side stand, then forks "unloaded", handlebars turned clockwise, & bike started to tip over to the left. I fought it for a second, then thought, what the hell, we are stopped, I have crash bars to protect the engine, & we will just pick it up after it stops moving. Co-pilot/navagitor tried to stop the fall by putting her left foot down...big mistake.The passenger footpeg struck her just above the inside of her left ankle & the entire weight of the bike & luggage rolled up her lower left leg. I got the bike off her, she sat up & her left leg from the knee down was ahhh how can i put this... on backwards.Her first words were" looks like the vacation is over!" After 2 hospital stops, they determined they could not fix this problem. There was a trauma center in Seattle about 250 miles from our home that could. We could not get a flight from North Bay Ont. to there so we had them re-cast her in a 45 degree cast from hip to toes, rather than a straight one , we strapped her to the old R100/RT & rode to Toronto, where she then flew to Seattle for repairs. Her lower left leg was in 32 pieces, & the suregon said it looked like a macroni necklace. She has 2 plates & 8 screws holding her foot to her leg & a titanium shaft inside the large lower leg bone, used to get the bone to grow around. She does set off metal detectors at airports & carries a letter from her Dr. to get through them. Yes, we still ride, & she won her age group in a 10K run last December. Why do we always do something like this at the beginning of or in the middle of the riding season?
Heal up ASAP!
W
I'm amazed she agreed to be strapped on the back of the bike! I am surely impressed. You should tell her I said so. Thanks for the good wishes.

Gimping Karl

Disreputable Rode Hard & Put Up Wet Old Deadbeat Geezer
"We're all here because we're not all there"
--Ken & Gene Hunt
'09 Aprilia Scarabeo 500ie -- QuickSilver II
'02 LTE Silver -- Retired
'02 LTC Mauve -- RIP
2009 Subaru WRX, Stage 1 269 whp, 293 ftlb - INTERCEPTOR
2003 Ford Focus, 220 hp @ wheels 180 ftlb torque @ wheels - Traded
Northern Colorado
kmurphy165 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome