Holiday through bike exchange ... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Dec 18th, 2005, 5:45 pm Thread Starter

Holiday through bike exchange ...

Do you live in a beautiful part of the world with incredible roads that beg to be ridden? I do. I'm looking for an opportunity to exchange LT's with someone who would love to see beautiful British Columbia on my 05 LT and be happy to allow me to explore their part of the world on their LT. I have friends that have done it with great success on different bikes. I'm interested in places far away from western Canada like New Zealand, Australia, Europe or southern US where riding to there is out of the question and shipping the bike or renting is too expensive. Cheers. Derek Allan, Victoria, BC Canada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Dec 19th, 2005, 7:23 am

Smile Holiday trade

Neat IDEA.
Consider southwest New Mexico. Hundreds of miles of twisties in the Gila and Apache National Forests in my back yard. At least 6 hot springs to soak in after a long ride.
post #3 of 3 Old Oct 10th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Re: Holiday through bike exchange ...

I live in one of the most beautiful parts of Europe .. The Italian Riviera ... The Alps are an hour away North .. MonteCarlo and France are an hour away West and the Citeis of Turin (90 minutes) and Milan (150 minutes) .. Some wonderful roads ..

I am looking to visit the States for a month in 2012 or 2013 and thought it might be a good idea to meet someone who has an LT and would like to Swap for one month ..(Not neccesarily at the same time) .. Happy to hear from anyone

Martin [email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in