Clutch R & R - I now feel worthy being on BMWLT - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 2:15 pm Thread Starter

Clutch R & R - I now feel worthy being on BMWLT

Just finished my first clutch job on the LT. Thanks to the tips from this forum and the members such as Bulletbill who loaned me the 30mm socket twice! Thanks to Richard, Rick, and Johnny for the garage days. I test drove the Fat Girl yesterday with perfect results. Thanks to everyone for your help.

P.S. to Bulletbill You socket is on its way back home. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 2:56 pm

Re: Clutch R & R - I now feel worthy being on BMWLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gisman
Just finished my first clutch job on the LT. Thanks to the tips from this forum and the members such as Bulletbill who loaned me the 30mm socket twice! Thanks to Richard, Rick, and Johnny for the garage days. I test drove the Fat Girl yesterday with perfect results. Thanks to everyone for your help.

P.S. to Bulletbill You socket is on its way back home. Thanks!
Hey, Woody. Good on ya for gitt'n-r-done. Rick said you guyz worked your uh-huhs off doin' it. No wonder why you been missing *$$ for several Fridays lately!!

BTW - I'm starting to put ole Toad back together after Hank put in a new starter. If you have some free time this week, I'll tell ya where the storage unit is - you don't have to wait on me to get there!!!!
post #3 of 4 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 3:12 pm Thread Starter

Good to hear you are making progress on the yours. This month is pretty well trashed with Fiesta and our trio of Clutch Master Mechanics are leaving for Arkansas to loosen up the Fat Girl a bit. "Have New Clutch will Travel". Why don't you come along. We are leaving April 26th for Queen Wilhelmena Lodge via the Fort Worth Stock Yards. Your presence would add a little class to our entourage. Will be at $$ next month for sure.

post #4 of 4 Old Apr 14th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gisman
Good to hear you are making progress on the yours. This month is pretty well trashed with Fiesta and our trio of Clutch Master Mechanics are leaving for Arkansas to loosen up the Fat Girl a bit. "Have New Clutch will Travel". Why don't you come along. We are leaving April 26th for Queen Wilhelmena Lodge via the Fort Worth Stock Yards. Your presence would add a little class to our entourage. Will be at $$ next month for sure.
Man oh Man - you're tuggin' at my heartstrings now. I love the Queen's Lodge and that area of riding. I try to get there using as much of AR 7 as I can. Pick it up east of Texarkana and take it all the way to Hot Springs.

Have a great trip with your buds, Woody. Y'all ride safe; take a few pics; and stroke the bear at the Queen's Lodge. I'll be lookin' forward to a ride tale at *$$ sometime after.

Best.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in