10) You can impress people with techie lingo:
"Oh, yeah, I've got FRS with PTT that's compatible with the CIA provided the GPS is grounded to a 15-pin DIN which feeds through a 15 megaherz dynamic TPS."
Or something like that ...
9) Can you imagine a yellow LT?
8) Only 4 wretched plugs to replace, saving precious garage time for cold adult beverages.
7) Proud German heritage of beer, sausage and the rugged Alps as opposed to sickening, smelly raw fish, weak tea and stupid typhoons.
6) Rear view of LT does not resemble fornicating Pontiac Grand Ams like some bike we could mention
5) GL1800 Windscreen adjustment:
a) Pull off road
b) Remove saber saw, air wrench, cutting torch, 17 mm wrench, level, Phillips screwdriver, studfinder, impact driver, Torx wrench and duct tape from tool kit.
c) Remove fairing mask
d) Adjust windscreen to best of ability
e) Apply duct tape and Loctite
f) Replace fairing mask
g) Contact authorized Honda dealer
BMW K1200LT windscreen adjustment:
A) Push button
4) Two words: "Warm buns"
3) Other fine BMW products: 3-, 5-, 7-Series automobiles universally accepted as Best In Class by world-famous automobile magazines
Other fine Honda products: Lawn mowers
2) Gold Wing handling tuned for parking lot of Bob's Big Boy
BMW K1200LT's handling tuned for autobahn.
And the Number One reason to purchase a BMW K1200LT over a Honda Gold Wing ...
1) World-famous BMW cupholder
Feel free to add or rewrite. There must be better choises then some of these?