Guided Mexico Trip - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 4:00 pm Thread Starter

Guided Mexico Trip

Hank, of Rhinewest fame, is an avid traveller of Mexico and has travelled to the Southern tip of the America's and rode all over Mexico on some beaut rides. His pix make you want to pack up and leave right now.

We've come up with a leetle plan.

Hank is willing to guide an LT only trip to Mexico. The roads are awesome, Mayan ruins, wonderful scenery, lush foliage, friendly natives and Hank has done it many times. He's contemplating doing this with Skip Mascuro, thusly having a chase van with trailer.

Gonna be one of those inclusive thangs, with hotels, breakfast and dinner covered.

Looking at Oct/Nov after the rainy season and when everything is in bloom. Nada is set in stone at this point, just getting a heads up on who wants to go. I highly recommend you be a competent LT rider, not afraid of some dirt and/or caliche and cobblestones. This would only be short distances, but not for the faint hearted. Also, the Mexican drivers are extremely aggressive, but polite, so if you're not comfy with hitting the throttle, you might not want to consider this one.

Edgear and I are on the list, that might, also, make you want to consider as Edgear is smoothe nuts and moi an introvert.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Grok
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 4:07 pm

How many days? I'd love to do this, but vacation time is pretty thin.

Vince Weidig

2000 LT - LandyachT
2005 Ural Patrol
2003 Artic Cat ATV - Horse
Bayliner Cutty Cabin - Anytime
Airstream B190 -
post #3 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 4:26 pm

i assume the ride would originate in tejas?

post #4 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 5:08 pm Thread Starter

Originate in Tejas, 10 day trip.... (sing it with me) a three hour cruise.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #5 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 5:21 pm

Guess I'll need to buy some new knobbies for the caliche and such.

Put me on el listo and let me know how mucho dinero in el futuro you needo for el deposito.

Tanque verde mucho mi nidito. (I think that means thank you very much for my little green tank nest) Which also means I'll be saving up some cash in a secret place!

You can count on me to help translate.

Q: Hey Grif: What's this? (see thumbnail)

A: An aerial view of a Mexican riding an LT!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mexican LT.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1134  

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #6 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Sounds fantastic. Any idea on the cost?

Malcolm McGee
Little Rock, AR
'00 K1200LTC Canyon Red
'09 Kawasaki KLR 650
'96 Bunkhouse
IBA #24557
BMWMOA #117769

post #7 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 5:48 pm

I imagine he'll be more comfortable riding his GS with a bazillion miles on it, butt if he wants to make this a true all-LT sojourn, he's welcome to borry ole Toad. Just git right with Progressive and it can happen!!
post #8 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 6:12 pm Thread Starter

Gotcha Ron.

Don't know the cost yet as it is still being put together.... or is that asunder?

-=grif=-

Grok
post #9 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 6:42 pm

Got my attention!
post #10 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 7:12 pm

Sounds interesting

Just Go

Mike
Cleveland Ohio
2019 K1600b Grand America, Blue Max.
post #11 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 7:50 pm

Talking

Please keep us updated as details come in...

Speaking Spanish as my 3rd language is very helpfully while trying to order the proper tequila (such as Patron, Anejo)...!

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #12 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Si Senor

I'm in.
post #13 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 9:40 pm

trip

Been wanting to do that trip for awhile....are you going to see Copper Canyon?

Count me in!

Ron
post #14 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Sounds great, keep me posted.
post #15 of 58 Old Dec 13th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Grif

I'd definetely be intersted in getting some more information. I have been dying to do a run to Mexico. I cannot be sure that the boss will be okay with it this soon, but I will be watching for details.

Thanks
Tim
post #16 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 1:42 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Hank, of Rhinewest fame, snippity snip...

Edgear and I are on the list, that might, also, make you want to consider as Edgear is smoothe nuts and moi an introvert.
I would like to do this, BUTT I need to know if Hank has done this so many times that he knows the language or at least who's palms to grease at just the right times to make this trip a seamless journey.
IF you leave after Thanksgiving it will not be humid. (Believe me, that is a good thing.)
If you go and promise *never* to ride after dark...let me know. DAMHIK!
post #17 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 7:22 am Thread Starter

Hank is very fluid en espanol and knows the ropes and territory. I'll have to get back to you about the dark thang.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #18 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 7:46 am

Sounds like it will be an awesome trip I would like very mucho to tag along if my better half lets me

Ronald Pritchard
Bakersfield, CA 93309

2003 Impala Brown LTE
2002 KLR650 (Sold)
post #19 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 8:38 am

Thumbs up Going to colonial Mexico

Grif and I were looking at Hank's pics of this most recent trip over lunch yesterday and if you take Fletcher out of some of them () they could be in Nat'l Geo. One of the big advantages when this trip comes together will be the incredible expertise available for roadside repairs. I can't imagine a twosome better than Hank and Grif for keeping the LT flying down the highways.

Seriously, Hank is an experienced rider, wrench, and several of the guys on this forum have riden in Mexico with him. He's a real neat guy with a good sense of the diversity and offerings that all of Mexico presents. This seems like a great opportunity to be with wonderful folks in a wonderful setting on wonderful bikes. (I really quizzed him about whether what he had in mind would work with the LT and he assured me it would--if you have a sense of adventure and good riding skills.) BTW, this will be a two-up trip for Grif and Sandar the Magnificent as well as Deb and me.

Edgar Tanner
2009 Piaggio MP3 500
2003 Titan Silver LTC (Angel-returned to the heavens)
2000 Basalt LTC (Down for the count)
Kansas City, MO 64153
post #20 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 9:33 am

Smile

Add DON to the growing list.

DON
post #21 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 9:34 am

Dang - are we seeing the birth of a Mexican destination CCR!!!!

And I'll second Edgear's notable thought - when you travel with Grif and Hank, your mechanical worries are for naught - expecially when there is a chase truck stocked with tasting fluids, BFHs, and oh yeah, fully loaded humidors!!
post #22 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 10:21 am

I'm in if I'm still in the country. Especially if we can go via the Old Colonial country ... Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende.

Ralph
Located: Auckland, New Zealand...
but I left my biking heart along the Scenic Byways of America.....

"Come fill the cup that clears
Today of past regrets and future fears." ....Omar Khayyam
post #23 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 10:41 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatanner
Grif and I were looking at Hank's pics of this most recent trip over lunch yesterday and if you take Fletcher out of some of them () they could be in Nat'l Geo. One of the big advantages when this trip comes together will be the incredible expertise available for roadside repairs. I can't imagine a twosome better than Hank and Grif for keeping the LT flying down the highways.

Seriously, Hank is an experienced rider, wrench, and several of the guys on this forum have riden in Mexico with him. He's a real neat guy with a good sense of the diversity and offerings that all of Mexico presents. This seems like a great opportunity to be with wonderful folks in a wonderful setting on wonderful bikes. (I really quizzed him about whether what he had in mind would work with the LT and he assured me it would--if you have a sense of adventure and good riding skills.) BTW, this will be a two-up trip for Grif and Sandar the Magnificent as well as Deb and me.
Sounds very interesting for me, too. I'll look forward to the details.

Blessings!
munson+

The Rev. John Munson
Vicar,
, Burkburnett, Texas
Vicar,
, Wichita Falls, Texas
2007 R1200RT "REV ZM"
IRON BUTT ASSOC. #37813
See my video:
post #24 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Sounds exciting. Barbara & I are very interested.
Lookin' forward to more details.
post #25 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 5:05 pm

Question Riding South

I am pretty new to this list - and I really hesitate to ask for some clarification but when I think of Mexico, other than cities, I think GS Adventure type riding. I can do the faint of heart kind of stuff, but not GS riding conditions on an LT.

Can you describe what you think the road types might be just a bit more. My friend who has done Copper Canyon did it on a KLR.

Enquiring minds........
post #26 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Mexico trip

I just happened to be perusing this forum and ran across this thread. I don't check it too often any more.

This is one of those deals that , if you ever thought you would want to do Mexico, jump on. I did a trip with Skip three years ago, was in thecompany of Hank last year at the Mexican rally and did a 4000 mile trip with him this past Oct-Nov. You don't have to worry about anything but having a good time! He knows the roads, the cities, the best sights, and since Hank is Mexican-American, can definitely speak the language. He also guides for Skip(Motodiscovery).

What else can I say?......just do it!

fletcher clark
R1200RT
R1100GS
post #27 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 7:08 pm

Having seen some of Mexico, I am not sure if LT is the right bike to ride there.
Sure it can be done, but having the right tool will make the trip more enjoyable.
post #28 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 7:50 pm

Cool

I am interested, waiting for more details. I have been wanting to go deeper into the interior for many years now, so far have only spent time in border towns. 5 of the last 7 Thanksgivings.

NOGILLS2

Booze Brother# 69
2003 K1200LTE "BEERBURNER" RIP 07/21/09
2006 Aluma Trailer "AFTERBURNER" SOLD
2007 ST1300ABS "Quicksilver"

post #29 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 9:23 pm Thread Starter

Talked to Hank today, he's not signed up on the new board yet. As soon as he gets his password he'll post a leetle more.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #30 of 58 Old Dec 14th, 2005, 9:25 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantan
Having seen some of Mexico, I am not sure if LT is the right bike to ride there.
Sure it can be done, but having the right tool will make the trip more enjoyable.
What you talkin about, Willis? Mexico is not only aware of what concrete and asphalt is, but they know how to use it.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #31 of 58 Old Dec 15th, 2005, 8:34 am

I made the mistake of mentioning this thread to my wife, she is intrigued by the thought so I guess that means we would love to go as well
post #32 of 58 Old Dec 15th, 2005, 9:39 am

Thumbs up Mexico trip

Quote:
Hank, of Rhinewest fame, is an avid traveller of Mexico and has travelled to the Southern tip of the America's and rode all over Mexico on some beaut rides. His pix make you want to pack up and leave right now.

We've come up with a leetle plan.

Hank is willing to guide an LT only trip to Mexico. The roads are awesome, Mayan ruins, wonderful scenery, lush foliage, friendly natives and Hank has done it many times. He's contemplating doing this with Skip Mascuro, thusly having a chase van with trailer.

Gonna be one of those inclusive thangs, with hotels, breakfast and dinner covered.

Looking at Oct/Nov after the rainy season and when everything is in bloom. Nada is set in stone at this point, just getting a heads up on who wants to go. I highly recommend you be a competent LT rider, not afraid of some dirt and/or caliche and cobblestones. This would only be short distances, but not for the faint hearted. Also, the Mexican drivers are extremely aggressive, but polite, so if you're not comfy with hitting the throttle, you might not want to consider this one.

Count me in.
post #33 of 58 Old Dec 15th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Quote:
What you talkin about, Willis? Mexico is not only aware of what concrete and asphalt is, but they know how to use it.
The highways (autopistas?) are fine but what about local roads and inner-city
roads? They are usually narrow, sometime crowned and occasionally even
cobblestone, not very well suited for the LT IMHO. I would take a GS and that is
the reason I am giving to my wife for getting a GS next yr
post #34 of 58 Old Dec 15th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Texas training camp for Mexico

Quote:
cobblestone, not very well suited for the LT IMHO. I would take a GS and that is
Well I think you've got a great plan for adding the next bike. IIRC Hank rides a GS but what you're describing is exactly the reason anyone who heads down there needs to be real comfortable on the LT. We're planning on working on technique during the spring here in Texas by running back and forth across low water crossings--you know the kind where the slimmy green stuff hangs around. Just last week Angel flitted out from under me just as I came off the hill and made a right onto the crossing. I only got water in one boot and the last 20 yards or so were uneventful. (That reminds me: I wonder if Rocky Mayer covers puckers in the leather?) Yah, we'll need to do some special training where we place a series of cedar posts about 40" apart on a limestone gravel road. I guess we could also pretend the lane splitting act was passed here in Tejas and just go ahead and do it for a while.

Yep, it may be easier to get a GS but it won't be any more fun.

Edgar Tanner
2009 Piaggio MP3 500
2003 Titan Silver LTC (Angel-returned to the heavens)
2000 Basalt LTC (Down for the count)
Kansas City, MO 64153
post #35 of 58 Old Dec 15th, 2005, 3:47 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
OK, there will be SOME of that. That's why I strongly urge anyone considering riding this trip that they be real comfortable and able with their bikes in all conditions.

Once again, this trip is not for the timid, nor the inexperienced LT rider or pillion.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #36 of 58 Old Dec 16th, 2005, 8:43 am Thread Starter

This just in from Hank:

Gerg, I tried to two twice and I can't get on, so I'm sending you the info.

The trip will be the Colonial Tour , the dates are Oct 28, to Nov 5. We will be visiting San Miguel de Allende and Zacatecas just to name a few. We will also be in Mexico during the Day of the Dead celebration which is a fantastic time to be in Mexico. Riding two up will not be a problem. The cost of the trip is $1849.00 per person, this includes two guides, one on motocycle and one in a van with trailer. All hotels and most all meals. The trip will start and end at McAllen. We can also exit Laredo is you'd like. For more information please visit the motodiscovery site http://www.motodiscovery.com/tours/mexico/colonial.html and please contact Skip for Chris at 800-233-0564, mention the BMW LT Colonial tour. You can e-mail them at [email protected] . Because of the Day of the Dead celebrations early reservations are encourage. A $200 deposit per person is required by Motodiscovery. One last thing, we need a minimum of 8 people for this to work.

Hank.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #37 of 58 Old Dec 16th, 2005, 2:31 pm

Grif

Having been to San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato for our 30th anniversary, I can attest that these are two very different towns to what people think of as Mexico - simply stunning. As I said, I'll be coming if still here on the mother-ship.

I may up the poundage on the fishing line holding the mirrors though. Those cobblestones are going to test the Wilburs. They were certainly fun two-up on the 50cc scooter we hired.

Ralph
Located: Auckland, New Zealand...
but I left my biking heart along the Scenic Byways of America.....

"Come fill the cup that clears
Today of past regrets and future fears." ....Omar Khayyam
post #38 of 58 Old Dec 16th, 2005, 6:26 pm

I'm interested.
Expecially if he is planning Cooper Canyon Train.
As soon as you have more details, please let us know.

--------------------------------
Elton 'StrsOut' Marks '02 Silver-Member #337 (or 287?)

2002 LT - 62,394 miles as of 08/05/2007
2003 GS - 20,960 miles as of 07/11/2008
Loma Linda - CA
IBA#14,458 - AMA

post #39 of 58 Old Dec 16th, 2005, 7:55 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by strsout
I'm interested.
Expecially if he is planning Cooper Canyon Train.
As soon as you have more details, please let us know.
I just read a description of the Colonial Tour on the Motodiscovery web site - the Copper Canyon is NOT a part of the tour.

- Bob

Cowboy Bob Menton

Greenville SC USA
'07 K1200GT, '83 R80S (nee '83 R80RT)
'86 Honda CH-250 scooter (original owner)
"You can never escape the FOG (Fast Old Guys)"
post #40 of 58 Old Dec 17th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Sounds interesting. I've been to Mexico a couple of times and found two phrases has carried me through:

Dos cervesas frias, por favor.
Donde esta el cuarto de bano?

Adversity builds character.

BMW MOA #: 115771
My rides: '01 K1200LT Black (of course)
'00 BMW 540i (also black)
'76 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 (not black)
'06 Toyota Landcruiser (black again)
post #41 of 58 Old Dec 17th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Sounds interesting ... our dealership is planning a Baja trip end of February, however, it won't be 'just' LTs. I've attached the text from the e-mail invitation below:

The steps have been taken to solidify dates and times of our annual First Ride. Due to customer/rider feedback, the plans have been modified somewhat. The itinerary is tentatively as follows: I’ve attempted to build an itinerary that will have the broadest appeal and the best balance. The biggest problem now is room availability which is exceptionally tight this season. I’ve been juggling our days redesigning itineraries in order to just find beds. BUT the following looks pretty good (today), however we’ll have to book on a first come first serve basis.

Feb 25 San Diego briefing and reception, wine & cheese, finger foods, etc.
Feb 26 San Quentin 200 miles early rise, breakfast, border crossing, toll way to Ensenada, dinner.
Feb 27 Santa Rosalia 300 miles breakfast, ride, visit the Eiffel church, walk the village, dinner.
Feb 28 Loreto 120 miles breakfast, stop into the bays at will, a good scatter day, dinner on your own
Mar 1 Loreto free day for off road riding to Mission San Javier, fishing excursion, ride down the road through the Gigante mountains, dinner.
Mar 2 G. Negro 249 miles with disciplined riding we might arrive in time to do a whale excursion second half of day. dinner
Mar 3 El Rosario 221 miles with disciplined riding we might be able to do early morning whale watch then ride to el Rosario…dinner
Mar 4 San Diego 245 miles breakfast, head to the border, some riders may choose to exit Tecate.

As of today we can get rooms at all of these stops, the exact number is unknown until I make further inquire. Prices based on double occupancy, two to a room
Distances may seem short but that is deceptive. Due to nature of travel in this environment these can still be long days.
This itinerary affords some leisure time in Loreto with off road opportunities for those who want to get a little dirty.
I suggest we make whale watching optional event. Price is about $40 – 45 per person and for those who have not seen it, can be a rally great experience.

As it stands right now, the cost is $1999 a person and it includes Hotel in San Diego and Airfare. If you want to ride to San Diego it will be $1699.

The rate is subject to change; however the prices above are maximums.

For the sake and enjoyment of others all bikes will be required to have new or nearly new rubber, current on maintenance. The last thing the group or you want is bike trouble.

A $200 dollar non refundable deposit is required per person by January 5th. (this is to hold hotels and flight which are non refundable) Thanks for understanding.

Dave Frederick

Clinton UT
'05 Light Yellow Metallic LT

'05 Monochromatic Mulberry Red Triumph Rocket III

'12 Triple Black R1200GSA
post #42 of 58 Old Dec 18th, 2005, 4:00 am

We checked out the pictures on Hanks laptop at CCR last summer. It looked like a fantastic trip. I think Hank should try to arrange it with the Mexico National BMW rally. It is usually the end of Oct.. I would love to go but that is the same time as the La Carrera Pananmericana race. We spend two of the nights in Zacatecas and it is one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico. It would be great if you were there at the same time as the race. The roads in Mexico are excellent. Having raced the length of Mexico five times I would not think twice about taking an LT down there.
post #43 of 58 Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:58 am
IBR# 366

Garage
Sounds like fun. Dayle and I are definitely interested. I checked out the website. What dates are people considering? The website lists Oct 7-15, 2006 or Nov 11-19, 2006. Or is the Oct 28 to Nov 5 dates being set up for an LT-specific tour?

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #44 of 58 Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 6:01 am

Hey, Ken --- I wuz the fly on the wall at Rhinewest last Tuesday, while Hank wuz discussing the LT-trip to Mexico with Bob Menton and Edgar Tanner. Seems like I recall a comment or two about the 'Day of the Dead' celebration in MX, which is November 1. Hank said that is a keen time to be in MX, for all the festivities, etc, etc. So, based on that, I'd guess the trip dates would bracket that event. Hope I'm correct (butt if not, we'll hear about it!!! ).
post #45 of 58 Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 7:48 am Thread Starter

Yeppir, Ken, that be the LT tour. LTour de muerte.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #46 of 58 Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 7:34 pm Thread Starter

This just in from Skip:

Hi Grif,

Just a quick note to you and your LT amigos to let you know how excited we are the prospects of heading into Mexico with you. Hank and I have been discussing some of the little details and we promise that this will be an exceptional trip. Contrary to what many may believe, the LT will be right at home on the roads of the Colonial Tour. We’ve had hundreds of luxo tourers on this trip over the years.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We’ll establish a firm date and then contribute to the promotion in anyway you desire.

Come see us sometime.

Muchas gracias y feliz navidad,

Skip Mascorro

MOTODISCOVERY

22200 State Highway 46 West

Spring Branch, Texas 78070-6774 USA

Toll Free (800) 233-0564

PH (830) 438-7744

FX (830) 438-7745

www.motodiscovery.com

GPS: N 29° 79.774', W 098° 45.284'

But, I thought the date was already set? I might have to go pay him a visit, he doesn't live far from me.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #47 of 58 Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 8:02 pm

Quote:
Yeppir, Ken, that be the LT tour. LTour de muerte.
Sounds like you have the T-Shirt copy figured out...
post #48 of 58 Old Dec 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm

I'm interested

count me in..... when .where and how much... thanks mark d.
post #49 of 58 Old Dec 27th, 2005, 9:16 pm Thread Starter

The trip will be the Colonial Tour , the dates are Oct 28, to Nov 5. We will be visiting San Miguel de Allende and Zacatecas just to name a few. We will also be in Mexico during the Day of the Dead celebration which is a fantastic time to be in Mexico. Riding two up will not be a problem. The cost of the trip is $1849.00 per person, this includes two guides, one on motocycle and one in a van with trailer. All hotels and most all meals. The trip will start and end at McAllen. We can also exit Laredo is you'd like. For more information please visit the motodiscovery site http://www.motodiscovery.com/tours/mexico/colonial.html and please contact Skip for Chris at 800-233-0564, mention the BMW LT Colonial tour. You can e-mail them at [email protected] . Because of the Day of the Dead celebrations early reservations are encourage. A $200 deposit per person is required by Motodiscovery. One last thing, we need a minimum of 8 people for this to work.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #50 of 58 Old Dec 28th, 2005, 1:32 am

Quote:
The trip will be the Colonial Tour
Should be a great trip grif - I'm sure you'll be way over-subscribed. Just curious about Hank's choice of name for the tour. Does this mean that Texicans regard Mexico as a colony?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in