Join Date: May 2005
Location: Littleton, CO, USA
To start with (and I am sure that others will chime in if I missed anything, here are some differences:
1) '06 - has more horsepower and a lower seat profile
2) '06 has servo assisted and linked abs brakes, the '99 doesn't
3) the rear end design changed in '03 to correct problems with reliability
4) the stereo system wasn't standard with a CD in the '99
5) the headlight / bright light configuration was seperated out in '05 to improve lighting. I believe an HID kit is available on the '06 not on the '99.
6) slow speed handling was much improved in '05 which carried over to '06.
That is about all I can think of myself. I am sure there are others that can add to it.
Welcome to the forum.
'03 k1200lt - impala brown - 14K