Minuteman1000 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Feb 4th, 2008, 5:56 pm Thread Starter

Minuteman1000

I am new to this forum, and just bought an '06 LT. But I am pretty sure over the next couple months I will get to know some of you, and some of you will get to know me. (online at least)

I aplogize if this is in the wrong section.

My question: Is there anyone here that plans on doing the minuteman 1000 this year?

www.minuteman1000.com

I have been wanting to do a 1000 in 24 for years, and have dicided that this is the year, especially since I just bought the LT. I already have two guys from work that will be doing this with me.

Tony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Feb 5th, 2008, 6:36 am

Rob Nye the RB will have a pre planned route for those interested in the SS 1000. You will be awarded your cert the same day.
Top notch event , good people.

Pete Murray
IBA # 359 and
2014 RT
1973 R75/5
2002 LT 171 K Gone
2008 FJR 36 K Gone
Stroudsburg, PA
post #3 of 7 Old Feb 5th, 2008, 9:02 am
KIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by living_free
I am new to this forum, and just bought an '06 LT. But I am pretty sure over the next couple months I will get to know some of you, and some of you will get to know me. (online at least)

I aplogize if this is in the wrong section.

My question: Is there anyone here that plans on doing the minuteman 1000 this year?

www.minuteman1000.com

I have been wanting to do a 1000 in 24 for years, and have dicided that this is the year, especially since I just bought the LT. I already have two guys from work that will be doing this with me.

Tony
Welcome to the asylum. I went through the web site on your link, and I couldn't determine where it starts at. Ends in Vegas. Sounds like fun, but I'm on the wrong end of the rally.

PROUD FATHER OF A MILITARY DAUGHTER !.
She's for sale
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOLD 7-19-08 [url]

There are those who ride BMW's.. and those who wish they did.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ron's R11/1 Vergasser's - 1st Wingman

Sophmore : BMWLT - University of Luxury Touring Education

2000 K1200LTC Champagne SOLD 7-08
2006 KLR 650 - RED- The fast dual sport color !
2002 TW 200 - White/Blue - #1,The wife's CRF replacement.
2002 TW 200 - WhiteBlue - #2, My matching toy
2001 XT 225 - White/Blue - Sold 7/08
92 K75S Red and fast (sadly gone)

Yamaha YZ 250 for the dirt ( still good use for a smokin' 2-stroke !) In critical care 4/08
Honda CRF 230F - Wifey's dirt fun. (Sold)
Many Honda 750 F's (May they Rest In Peace)

post #4 of 7 Old Feb 5th, 2008, 10:12 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIC
Welcome to the asylum. I went through the web site on your link, and I couldn't determine where it starts at. Ends in Vegas. Sounds like fun, but I'm on the wrong end of the rally.
Starts and ends here, Clarion Conference Center and Resort in Northampton, MA.

Pete Murray
IBA # 359 and
2014 RT
1973 R75/5
2002 LT 171 K Gone
2008 FJR 36 K Gone
Stroudsburg, PA
post #5 of 7 Old Mar 13th, 2008, 7:55 am

Thumbs up Re: Minuteman1000

Tony -

I'm new to the forum myself, but sign up a few weeks ao for the MM1K. My current ride is an 04 1150RT. So far, I'm on my own, but would welcome company. Last year I rode the RT to the Wisconsin Rally with a buddy, but he'll be in Canada this summer. Look forward to seeing you in Northampton.

Bill
post #6 of 7 Old Mar 13th, 2008, 7:50 pm Thread Starter

Re: Minuteman1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendal
Tony -

I'm new to the forum myself, but sign up a few weeks ao for the MM1K. My current ride is an 04 1150RT. So far, I'm on my own, but would welcome company. Last year I rode the RT to the Wisconsin Rally with a buddy, but he'll be in Canada this summer. Look forward to seeing you in Northampton.

Bill
I am now signed up, and looks like only one person from work now. I signed up for saddle sore portion, I want that license plate bracket! I will be on the blue LT, NH plates. No problems if you want company.

Tony
post #7 of 7 Old Mar 20th, 2008, 7:10 pm Thread Starter

Re: Minuteman1000

Made the hotel reservations, today. Will be sending out registration fee tomorrow.

Just got a zumo for the bike, intsalled MOPs. Now I just need to get out and ride some, if the ice ever melts off my road!

I'll be the one with the NH vanity plate "SNOB"

Tony

2006 K1200LT "SNOB"

IBA 35008

"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders" - Ted Nugent

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in