Need Stock Windshield and left side chrome heated grip for 2000LT - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Jan 28th, 2008, 8:27 pm Thread Starter

Need Stock Windshield and left side chrome heated grip for 2000LT

Anyone have a good stock windshield and a left side chrome heated grip (or a pair) that they would like to get out of the garage??

Brian in Austin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Jan 28th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwestrider
Anyone have a good stock windshield and a left side chrome heated grip (or a pair) that they would like to get out of the garage??

Brian in Austin
I've got two (maybe three?) OEM shields down at my storage unit. I need one of 'em when I finally put ole Toad back together. You're welcome to pick of the litter on the other one (or two?). You just have to come over to Boerne to pick it up. None of 'em are in showroom condition, butt they are usable; some minor nicks and road grunge.

If you want one, scream when you're headed this way and I'll give ya directions to a meetin' place. Time it right and you can buy me a burger at the Dodgin' Duck!!
post #3 of 6 Old Jan 29th, 2008, 7:45 am Thread Starter

Dodgin Duck

Ha Ha,....I just saw an ad for the Dodgin Duck yesterday in a Beer Brewing newletter. Meant to send you an email asking about it. I may take you up on that. Im also curious about that spot in Bulverde.

I have to be in San Marcos for a BMW (car) club event I am organizing with the new road course track ....Harris HIll Road. Maybe after the event is over. Your welcome to come if you would like to get your car out on a track.

The scheduled date is Feb. 23rd 8:30-12:00

Brian

post #4 of 6 Old Jan 29th, 2008, 7:50 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Ha Ha,....I just saw an ad for the Dodgin Duck yesterday in a Beer Brewing newletter. Meant to send you an email asking about it. I may take you up on that. Im also curious about that spot in Bulverde.

I have to be in San Marcos for a BMW (car) club event I am organizing with the new road course track ....Harris HIll Road. Maybe after the event is over. Your welcome to come if you would like to get your car out on a track.

The scheduled date is Feb. 23rd 8:30-12:00

Brian
But then Dick would miss the RTE!!!

dan
post #5 of 6 Old Jan 29th, 2008, 8:54 am Thread Starter

What's RTE?

post #6 of 6 Old Jan 29th, 2008, 9:07 am

Quote:
What's RTE?
It's Ride To Eat, and I've missed the last couple, so I'm making this one even if I have to hitchhike!!!

There is a thread running in the South Central forum right now - a sticky I think, by Barrett Allison. Thread gives all the particulars on when, where, what, and who! Y'oughta plan on attending one of these RTEs in the future - great way to meet folks and see how they eat what they eat!!!

Have a great Bimmer event, Brian. We'll meet up soon. I prolly need to make a run over to Lone Star for some finishing parts to put ole Toad back together - may yell atcha when I do. Great day to ya.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in