Bluetooth? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Dec 31st, 2007, 9:34 am Thread Starter

Question Bluetooth?

Hello everyone! Happy Holidays!

Does anyone know if you can install some type of adaptor to the LT sound system to allow the usage of a bluetooth helmet system?

I would like to be able to use the system as I do now; PAX to rider talking, CD and radio and MP3, but would like to do it with bluetooth so I can use my phone too and have a nice clean look and it will also allow me to better use my Garmin.

My system: I have an 03 LT that I have installed an Autocom system for the above mentioned features. With the stock BMW set-up I could only listen to the music via the external speakers, with the Autocom I can do it through the helmets. I just want to take it a step further with the bluetooth.

Thanks and have a safe New Year!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Dec 31st, 2007, 5:14 pm

I am also searching for a good bluetooth system for my '03 LT (phone, mp3, intercom, etc). I have done some research online however I don't want to shell out the $$$ unless it's a "proven" product.
I have also searched several threads on this board....and really cannot draw a conclusion yet.
Thanks.
Ride Safe!
post #3 of 3 Old Dec 31st, 2007, 5:29 pm

Intaride makes a bluetooth unit called the Liberty Wireless. Depending on when your AutoCom was made, there is a very good chance that you've got the set up you're looking for. I can't speak for the basic IntaRide unit, but I know Joe, messy13, swears by his. If they've done the job on the bluetooth that they have on the regular system, then who knows.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwlt.com lately????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."

Last edited by Steve_R; Dec 31st, 2007 at 5:41 pm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in