BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

c-bailey windshield cleaning

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  KIC 
#1 ·
Ok whatta you guy cleaning your c-bailey windshield with. Any type of plastic polish. searched and could find a past post....
:confused:

#8 ·
bterhune said:
I use pledge,,,
Bterhune
K1200LTC
+1 on Pledge. Cleans it up real nice, and also leaves a slick finish that helps in later cleanups.... Without that pesky wax buildup! :)

When a friend gave me this tip, I almost threw the bullshit flag - but it works.

#9 ·
My neighbor has the shinniest bass boat around, he uses Pledge on it.

#10 ·
Gotta try the pledge, but do you do windows?

Pledge huh? What do you do with the dust bunnies ?

Seriously, when my K75S was knocked over in a gravel lot, The windshield on my pristine Beamer got scratched up. The insurance company paid me for the windshield and before I could replace it, a friend told me to get some Novus #2 fine scratch remover. Cost me $6.75.

Tried it and was incredible. Never had to replace the windshield. Still have probably 4/5 of the bottle. I have used it on lots of different plastics including headlight covers to remove clouding.

Gonna try the pledge though to see if it lets the bug carcasses wash off easier.

The last expression of a bug as it meets your windshield - :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.