AZ BMW Oktoberfest this weekend? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Oct 10th, 2007, 4:56 pm Thread Starter

AZ BMW Oktoberfest this weekend?

I heard a radio ad that Victory BMW in Chandler AZ (AZ ave s of Warner) is having their oktoberfest this weekend, 10a-5p both days. Free food, and bikes to ogle. Anyone up for a jaunt out to canyon lake then stop over and eat some of their brats and kraut? Either day would probably work for me, about 8am departure somewhere in mesa or chandler? Done before noon! Let me know.
Steve

Steve
Chandler, AZ
2000 BMW 1200LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Oct 10th, 2007, 11:54 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by azredline
I heard a radio ad that Victory BMW in Chandler AZ (AZ ave s of Warner) is having their oktoberfest this weekend, 10a-5p both days. Free food, and bikes to ogle. Anyone up for a jaunt out to canyon lake then stop over and eat some of their brats and kraut? Either day would probably work for me, about 8am departure somewhere in mesa or chandler? Done before noon! Let me know.
Steve
Sorry, I am taking the family to Rocky Point, Mexico this weekend. Otherwise I would have joined. By the way, I hear that the water is being drained out of Canyon Lake for some maintanence but I might be wrong

Matt Kas

13 Triumph Trophy SE Lunar Silver
12 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive Pearl White

Laguna Niguel, Southern California (South Orange County)
"Riding Year around"

post #3 of 4 Old Oct 11th, 2007, 7:06 am

My son lives in Gilbert, he might be interested in going. He's 26 and rides a Yamaha R1. Let me know if you're interested.

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne

post #4 of 4 Old Oct 11th, 2007, 11:36 am Thread Starter

Matt, have fun in RP, this is a good time to go there. I'll go check out canyon lake to see what's happening there. Thanks for responding.

Ray, sure, if your son is interested let me know, gilbert is right in the neighborhood. I'm not a go fast guy anymore, so if he doesn't mind holding back the R1 a bit, I just wanna ride! I think you can send me a private message through this site, but if not I can email you my phone so we can set up a meet place/time. Thanks!
Steve

Steve
Chandler, AZ
2000 BMW 1200LT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in