Protective Gear: To Armor or Not? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 8:46 am Thread Starter

Protective Gear: To Armor or Not?

Kind of a continuation of a thread I started last night after getting some new riding gear, including some Gerbing's products, but focuses on one question: body armor.

For those of you who use the Gerbing's heated jacket (not jacket liner), is it an issue for you that it's not "armored"? Obviously it would provide abrasion protection, but the shoulders, back, and elbows are not armored. Is this important?

For everyone else: I know some go with armored jackets/pants, some go with non-armored gear. Thoughts on why you chose your product?

I bought a Tourmaster 3/4 length jacket; removable insulating layer, armored, and I bought a pair of basic Fieldsheer overpants, not armored. Having second thoughts about this combination, because I have no experience with either of these brands and because if armor is important I need a different pair of pants.

The jacket, at $100 (model name is "Saber"), is priced nicely but how can it compare to BMW's new riding jacket at $500? Is BMW's product that much better; any one have one of these?

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 9:25 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Kind of a continuation of a thread I started last night after getting some new riding gear, including some Gerbing's products, but focuses on one question: body armor.

For those of you who use the Gerbing's heated jacket (not jacket liner), is it an issue for you that it's not "armored"? Obviously it would provide abrasion protection, but the shoulders, back, and elbows are not armored. Is this important?
yes if you ever go down the armor might just keep a few bones from getting broken, even in a light fall you will get less bruising, that is assuming you land where the padding is.

Quote:

For everyone else: I know some go with armored jackets/pants, some go with non-armored gear. Thoughts on why you chose your product?

I bought a Tourmaster 3/4 length jacket; removable insulating layer, armored, and I bought a pair of basic Fieldsheer overpants, not armored. Having second thoughts about this combination, because I have no experience with either of these brands and because if armor is important I need a different pair of pants.

The jacket, at $100 (model name is "Saber"), is priced nicely but how can it compare to BMW's new riding jacket at $500? Is BMW's product that much better; any one have one of these?

I would have (well i did actually) gone with the gerbings jacket liner, I wear a Belstaff Trekker jacket, it has armor it is waterproof and has a very very good removable liner that you canput in the pouich on the rear of the jacket, you can wear it comfortably in temps up to around 80-85 degrees depending on your tolerance.

My thing I did wrong but did for convience was went with
the gerbing outer pants, which have no armor in them.

I will probably add armor to them over the winter whhen Ihave time to take them apart, gerbing will still honor the electrics in them if you have them customized and do not cut the wires in the pants

Tom

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
post #3 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 1:48 pm

Thumbs up protection

My .02 is go with the protection. Last april when i was t-boned on my R1200CLC, and totaled the bike as well as the car, I walked away, with just a cracked rib and a slightly injured R foot. (I still do not know where my right leg went) When the law arrived My bike was back up on the sidestand and car parts were all over. Mr.Officer was in his trunk getting a body bag because he did not even imagine a mocycle rider could survive such a close encounter.
I had on a fully armored jacket and chaps with longjohns. That with the added protection of the opposed Jugs of the R bike saved my skin.

again for the protection

Toby in New York
1983 R80RT Red (sold)
'03 R1200CLC (T-boned and replaced with)
'04 R1200CL Sidestand problem, BMW traded me for
'05 K1200LT. Goldie, Priceless
Lusting after K1600 GTL

post #4 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 2:46 pm

Quote:
For everyone else: I know some go with armored jackets/pants, some go with non-armored gear.
Armored gear is a personal thing. Some do, some don't. One thing is for sure, if you ever hit anything or if you fall and are wearing decent armor, you'll suffer less injury and pain. Broken bones tend to hurt acutely on injury but much less so during healing. Deep tissue bruising can hurt acutely for several months.

Quote:
Don't know the jacket, but the specs seem good. Outside fabric of 600 denier is very decent so are CE armor pieces.

re pants: If you fall you tend to hit your knees and hips. Hip bruising can hurt for a long time. Hip fracture is something else again. As we age, our bones become more brittle. What would not injure a 20 yr old may injure a 50 yr old. Just some thoughts.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
Gerbing Heated JACKET LINER Review
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides/p...bing/liner.htm
:
post #5 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Only ever had one get off from a street bike. Typical sequence of screw ups by several actors. Cage driver pulled out of a parking lot in front of me onto main drag and I got a wee bit too aggressive with the rear brake trying to avoid impact (ie. panic stop) - also tried to steer around (should done just that and stayed off the brakes) low sided and slid from 40mph. Thankfully, no impact to cage.

After everything stopped sliding, rolling and bouncing down several dozens of yards of asphalt, I got up and yelled at the driver.

I'm fairly sure that without armored gear I would've had a ride in the county bus instead of limping the MoldySteed(tm) home for repairs.

For me at least - it's not even a question. Do I check tires? brakes, fuel, lights and such? You bet, then I put on my armor and ride. Personaly, I wouldn't use anything less than CE rated armor.

If you've a jacket/pants you like that's *not* armored, there're 't-shirt/longjohn mesh type armor carriers you can get. Or even just strap on armor - similar to other sports wear. Just wear it under your current favorite gear. Something like these:

http://www.dainese.be/en/moto/protectors/
http://www.johnsonleather.com/forcef...arment_kit.htm

Here's some info on armor types:
http://www.newenough.com/faq_armor_types.htm
Newenough.com is also a GREAT place for good gear and better prices.

Tate

02 Mauve - my 'Light Truck'
Wyoming Immigration Officer, Cyberhiway tour guide and

Last edited by Zotter; Nov 27th, 2005 at 5:37 pm.
post #6 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 7:36 pm

Garage
I too will chime in because I feel strongly about safety gear. I have never fallen off the bike, and hopefully never will, but in the event I do, I want to have protection from armor. I wear a Fieldsheer Mach 2 mesh jacket, on which I remove the liner in the summer. In the "frigid" Florida winters, I wear a BMW heated vest and silk longjohns, which keep me toasty. I wear Fieldsheer riding pants which contain armor, but when I don't wear these, I only wear Draggin Jeans. Although they don't have permanent armor, knee armor can be placed up the pant leg and it self-attaches to the Kevlar lining with Velcro. When riding the bike, I compare myself to a bug. When one hits a windshield, you know what happens. Without protection, we are the same...fragile. I have found good prices for Fieldsheer products at www.brocktoncycle.com. Hope this helps.

Joe
05 Ocean Blue LT "Mein Byk"
14 Rolls Royce Ghost
16 GLE 63 S
99 CLK 320 Cabriolet
post #7 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 7:45 pm

I have to ask... what temperature constitutes a "frigid" Florida winter.

Current
2016 Yamaha FJR1300A (Cobalt Blue)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)

Previous
2001 K1200LT Pacific Blue
and a long list...
post #8 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 7:50 pm

Air Vest

I assume at some point in time I will off my bike and on the road. I have been wearing an air vest for about 8 months. I like it because if it goes off it will protect my chest, abdomen, and back. Over the vest I wear an armoured jacket in cool weather and the air vest alone in hot weather.

Airtronics makes the air vest I wear.
www.airetronics.com
post #9 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspyder
I have to ask... what temperature constitutes a "frigid" Florida winter.
The one or two days in the year when the temp drops below 75

Seriously, though, I have ridden in 40 degree temps and with the windchill factored in, I can say it feels colder at 60 mph. Having the heated vest, seat, grips and heated insoles (yes, those too) I was comfortably chuckling at the others who were frostbitten on their bikes.

Joe
05 Ocean Blue LT "Mein Byk"
14 Rolls Royce Ghost
16 GLE 63 S
99 CLK 320 Cabriolet
post #10 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 8:24 pm
Super Moderator

Having been through 4 significant motorcycle accidents; 1 with jeans, tank top and leather vest, 1 with leather jacket and jeans, and 2 with armored riding suits, I don't think I would buy riding gear that didn't have some level of body armor in it. I'm confident that the armored suits did a lot to reduce and/or avoid injuries in those 2 accidents, which were the most severe of the 4. A couple hundred extra dollars is pretty cheap insurance if it can minimize the possibility or severity of potentially debilitating injuries. Another good reason for riding suits (armored or not) - cleaning out road rash SUCKS!! BTDT

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

post #11 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 8:24 pm

Armor or Not?

As reguards the Gerbing stuff, I have both a Gerbing jacket and a liner. In the winter I wear the liner under an aerostitch and have the benefits of both armor and heat. In the summer, I carry both a mesh jacket, armored, and my gerbing jacket which I use only when it gets cold at night. I am not consistant about the armor as when it is really hot or I'm on one of the smaller bikes (R100GS or Suzuki DRZ400S) I will often ride with just a T shirt and jeans.

Clearly, it is safer to always wear armored gear but if we were really that risk adverse we shouldn't be on the bikes at all. That's my $.02 and I'm sticking to it. It has worked for me for over 35 years without serious problems.
post #12 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 9:34 pm

Body Armor

Wear it! Just friggin wear it!!! I recently totaled a 2003 LT on a deer. I was wearing a Kilimanjaro Jacket and their pants. I would not have fared as well as I did without the body armor and full faced helmet. Absolutely no body damage and only some mediocre damage to my left ankle. I also praise SIDI boots and my HJC helmet.

I totaled a bike in 1971 when a truck ran an intersection and hit me broad side. I did not do so well....no protection worn other than a Bell Star Helmet.

Wear All the Gear All the Time.

I want to die young...at a ripe old age.

Several Triumphs (which I still love)
one Beezer 441
Harley Sportster (which I still hate and was ecstatic to see go)
2003 LT- traded for 2005
2005 LT- traded for deer (dead after the introduction to the LT- both totaled)
2005 LT- sold for a 2008 Gold Wing GL1800
2008 GL1800 Gold Wing
BMWMOA

Last edited by airborne; Nov 27th, 2005 at 9:36 pm. Reason: correction
post #13 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Red face

Quote:
<snip>
I bought a Tourmaster 3/4 length jacket;
I have owned one of those for about three years, and while it didn't stop me from breaking my ankle , it sure protected my elbow nicely when the ground rose up to smite me. The armor in Sweetpea's Joe Rocket girly jacket and pants protected her very well back in June when she bailed out on a poorly marked curve. I will vote for armor any day.

Blessings!
munson+

The Rev. John Munson
Vicar,
, Burkburnett, Texas
Vicar,
, Wichita Falls, Texas
2007 R1200RT "REV ZM"
IRON BUTT ASSOC. #37813
See my video:
post #14 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 9:52 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne
Wear it! Just friggin wear it!!! I recently totaled a 2003 LT on a deer. I was wearing a Kilimanjaro Jacket and their pants. I would not have fared as well as I did without the body armor and full faced helmet. Absolutely no body damage and only some mediocre damage to my left ankle. I also praise SIDI boots and my HJC helmet.

I totaled a bike in 1971 when a truck ran an intersection and hit me broad side. I did not do so well....no protection worn other than a Bell Star Helmet.

Wear All the Gear All the Time.
I clobbered a deer in 1972 at night with just a leather jacket, gloves, jeans and workboots - pretty high tech stuff for the time.

Oh yeah, I also had a Bell Star Helmet. I landed on my face and chest at 50 mph on asphalt. Killed the deer. Face and chest survived. (i'm still pretty ugly though)

Being 19 at the time I recovered from the bruises within a month - it felt like somebody whipped me with a rubber hose filled with lead shot. Not sure I would want to go through that again without armor.

I did, however, get the ultimate revenge: My dad collected the bike and deer and we et the sonomabeach that dared to cross my path!

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #15 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 11:22 pm

I have the new Venting machine by BMW and it outstanding for hot summer time riding,I don't ride without it in the summer......

For winter I have the Tourguard by BMW, its by far the best riding coat I have had in 40 years of riding......Regards Pete
post #16 of 29 Old Nov 27th, 2005, 11:26 pm

Exclamation To Armor or Not: You have to ask?

In 24 years of riding I have been in the hospital 3 times. The most recent was due to a cage rear-ending me at about 70 mph (him 70 me 35). It happened so quick that I had no time to react and was launched from the bike like a cannon ball. From the first day I got on a bike my Dad told me to never forget that it would always try to kill me and to always respect it. Needless to say I don't ride without all my gear.

On soapbox...
Forgive the harshness, but if you are questioning protection then please have your organ donor signed on your DL.
Off soapbox...

For convenience, my armor is removable so that I can wash my gear every now and then.

One other thing of interest. I had just bought the backup backrest four days prior to the accident mentioned above. The ER Trauma Dr said that it saved me from breaking my back.

Who thinks of a back rest at safety gear?

Brian & Audrey Long
El Cajon, CA
2005 LT Blue
2007 R1200GS ADV(traded)
2003 LT Brown (sold)
(2002 LT totaled by cage)
Ride Safe!!
post #17 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 1:40 am
IBR# 366

Garage
Now David, you could've just bought a new bike like Raffy did. You didn't really need to get your insurance company involved.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #18 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

I wear Bohn Body Armor under my First Gear Mesh in the summer and under my Fox Creek Leather in the winter.

http://www.actionstation.com/

2018 K1600GTL
2012 K1600GTL (retired)
2003 K1200LT (retired)

IBA # 35048
post #19 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 12:27 pm Thread Starter

Ongoing...

To all,

Thanks for all the replies, comments, suggestions, advice, etc. so far on this thread. I'm learning!

To clarify one thing: I do not question the value of protective gear as some are thinking (at least, as I interpret some of the replies). One of the questions I'm trying to resolve in my mind is: if armor is so important (and I believe it is), why would one use the Gerbing's jacket (which has no armor), as opposed to their liner (which can be worn beneath an armored jacket). Personal choice, perhaps? (just like the endless helmet/no helmet debate)

Thanks again.
And keep it coming.

I'm leaning now towards the Aerostitch Darien jacket. I will do some thread searches; I'm sure I've seen very favorable comments on this product in the past 2-3 months.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #20 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Quote:
One of the questions I'm trying to resolve in my mind is: if armor is so important (and I believe it is), why would one use the Gerbing's jacket (which has no armor), as opposed to their liner (which can be worn beneath an armored jacket). Personal choice, perhaps? (just like the endless helmet/no helmet debate)
Yes, personal choice. Some riders don't wear armor. Some don't wear helmets. Many cruiser riders don't wear armor.

Though the Union Ridge pant/jacket are not armored, Gerbing did have a line called the Ultimate jacket and pants that was armored. They no longer show it.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides
:
post #21 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Gerbing is expanding their market... They might not be the best choice in outer gear.

I have had 4 accidents in 33 years of riding and each time I upped up my gear as I have seen the light... so to speak.. Maybe some wisdom comes with age...

My suggestion is to try on what you want to buy before you buy it to make sure that you will wear it ALL the time... no matter how much protection you buy it won't mean much when your number comes up.. IMO it is not a question of IF you have an accident it is WHEN.... If you ride long enough your number will come up.. if you think otherwise I would suggest you reconsider...

[Opinion on:]

I think that the BMW gear is very good and offers substantial protection. But I find it heavy and that could make it uncomfortable... sometimes and probably that would cause me not to wear it 100% of the time..

I know that from experience that I can't always be trusted.. About thirteen years ago, during my most significant accident, my top quality heavy leather jacket was in the trunk during a high speed get off... it was too hot to wear it... YMMV

[Opinionff]

Last year I retired all my leathers and moved over to armored fabric both a summer and Spring/Fall version. I based my decision on what I felt comfortable wearing.. weight, utility, performance.. cost a ton of money and I could have probably bought almost any brand...

Jack D. (Southern Connecticut)
2001 Black LTC
2015 Blue R1200GSA
post #22 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 2:05 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackd
IMO it is not a question of IF you have an accident it is WHEN.... If you ride long enough your number will come up..
I understand the spirit of your reasoning. But it does sound alarming. One hundred percent of riders will not have an accident.
No matter how long they ride.

But I do understand the reasoning of acknowledging the reality that an accident may occur as opposed to ostrich head in sand syndrome.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides
:
post #23 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 2:07 pm

Having done a 40 mph slid down the road while wearing an armored jacket and non armored pants I say go with armor or at least a quality ballistic material. My upper body was fine afterwards, my lower body was a lesson in misery (and I had landed arms and chest first).
post #24 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 2:26 pm

My .02 worth. As you can see there are plenty of choices and opinions. I like my gear to have some style as well as protection and I still like leather so here is my run down:
Summer- Hot- First Gear Mesh Tex 2 with armor. Draggin Jeans(kevlar) without armor, but will be getting some.
Summer/spring - cooler- Same jacket and jeans adding leather chaps. I will wear my chaps in the summer if I know I will be moving, not in traffic.
Spring/fall -cool- Leather jacket, Draggin Jeans, Leather Chaps
Winter- cold- Leather jacket, Draggin Jeans, Gerbings Jacket liner and Over pants (over my jeans). Also gerbings socks and gloves.
I always wear my Chippewa riding boots and a HJC flipup helmet.
Note on the leathers, these are not cheap leathers. These are Fox Creek leathers, high quality heavy leather. A great product. Not unlike the leather used in racing suits. I also always where gloves, light ones in the warm weather, heavier in the cooler months.
Hope this helps.

Adversity builds character.

BMW MOA #: 115771
My rides: '01 K1200LT Black (of course)
'00 BMW 540i (also black)
'76 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 (not black)
'06 Toyota Landcruiser (black again)
post #25 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker
I understand the spirit of your reasoning. But it does sound alarming. One hundred percent of riders will not have an accident.
Sounds simple that 100% of riders will not have an accident and it does makes sense but unfortunately the more you ride the more you are exposed. IMHO for a rider to not to have an accident they need to stop riding beore they do... to make that true for themselves. If someone stops at 10,000 miles without an accident then of course 100% of the riders will not have an accident. However If a rider wants to keep riding they need to face the fact that they will have an accident because we are talking about unlimited miles. Unfortunately every mile creates new opportunity to experience an upset. An unlimited end to riding creates an unlimited exposure. Motorcycling is inherently dangerous just like any sport that can place you into extreme situations.

To say that I have had 4 accidents with a motorcycle says nothing. To say that I had most of them well into my second hundred thousand miles does. I had a minor accident in my first 10 years because of a mechanical problem. Could not believe that I was having an accident... My next 3 accidents were near or well over 100,000 miles of experience... By then you would have thought that I had enough experience to avoid problems... but that in itself i.e. experience and confidence was a contributing factor in one of them.. I also believe that the comfort of not ever having an accident might be an issue in itself.. ...

When I see someone riding with some or minimal protective gear I think they might be in that situation... whether they have 200, 2000, 20,000 or 200,000 miles without problems they believe that they are different.. experienced and a good rider... they can scrape the pegs... have been doing it for years... fastest and best rider in their group... ... tick... tick... the 'can't happen to me' mentality..

Jack D. (Southern Connecticut)
2001 Black LTC
2015 Blue R1200GSA
post #26 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 10:48 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslong
On soapbox...
Forgive the harshness, but if you are questioning protection then please have your organ donor signed on your DL.
Off soapbox...
A little off the topic but one I can't pass up. For 9 years I worked on the "puttin' in" side of solid organ transplant, my wife (ex now) worked on the donor or "takin' out" side of transplant. Signing your DL is a start, and good in case they can't locate your next of kin in time. However, ultimately and with the exception of only a couple states, it will be your next of kin who consent to your organs being donated. If you wish for this to happen should untimely circumstances cut your life short, make sure your family and those who are legally empowered to consent on your behalf know what you would want.

To use an advertising line from Southwest Transplant Alliance, "Do you have the heart to be an organ donor?" In my humble opinion? If you can't use them any more and others can benefit, pass em' on.

Thanks

Tom Haycraft
Round Rock, TX

2001 K1200LT - Champagne (2004 - 2010 / R.I.P.)
2005 K1200LT - Ocean Blue (2010 - )
post #27 of 29 Old Nov 28th, 2005, 11:08 pm
Prodigal Son

Wink Staitstics--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker
One hundred percent of riders will not have an accident.
It surely isn't comforting when it's you.
Then it feels like 100%.
Non Statistically speaking.

ed early
Life is a Blind Curve , Just Ride It, Low and Inside
'00' Canyon Red
post #28 of 29 Old Nov 29th, 2005, 7:33 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTaylor
Another good reason for riding suits (armored or not) - cleaning out road rash SUCKS!! BTDT

oh heck it's not that bad, just because they hold you down and take a scrub brush to your open road rash, with the very minimal of sedatives (if any) at all.
<grin>
damnit man, that hurts!

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
post #29 of 29 Old Nov 29th, 2005, 9:10 am

W and I have had Roadcrafter suits for years. When she decided she was tired of looking at the back of my head, she of course wore the suit to the training, as well as for her riding. A year ago when still a bit new to street riding she came into a turn to fast, locked it up, and low-sided. A few minor scrapes on the bike, bent handlebar, and a black streak on one knee of the suit. No other damage. If wearing only jeans, she would have had some pretty good rash at least.

All the gear, all the time. That one removed all doubt for both of us.

Jim Taylor
Minneapolis
07 Black LT "Dancing Heart", 03 Quantum "Ice"
02 Black LTC "Raven" (RIP 8/26/06)
08 Can-Am Spyder (hers) (#731)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in