Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Round Rock, TX, USA
Sounds like you've got some water into the wiring. Usually the connectors beneath the "stingray".
We usually apply electrical contact grease and it eliminates/minimizes corrosion as well as the intermittent electrical "gremlins"...
A single drop can wreak havoc on an electrical system.. so, when you can, unplug, dry, grease, reassemble the connectors.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.