Tall riders unite please - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 11:08 am Thread Starter

Smile Tall riders unite please

I am 6'4" with a 36 inseam legs. Just came on over 4000 miles maiden trip on my 2006 LT and it was a torture. My hips are killing me and my legs developed a permanent bend, I think. I am planning to:

1. Install lower footpegs. Any suggestions?
2. Higher seat??. het rid of the ridiculous standard bakrest. Any advice here?
3. Highway pegs. Do they work for anyone?

I am desperate and would appreciate any insights asap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 11:27 am

some info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
welsome to the forum! i am not a person of that stature i can chime in though
1. suburban machinery makes k12lt lowering pegs which some have found very helpful.
http://www.suburban-machinery.com/K1200LT.htm
driver floorboards seem to help as well.
http://ascycles.com/detail.aspx?ID=1516
2. there is a seat adjuster underneath the stock seat. open the port side case and pull the frontmost knob to pop the seat open. there is a bar near the rear end of the seat. not sure how much it will help, but it has 2 positions, and you can move that bar/lever and see if it helps to have it in a higher position.
3. open to much debate. with your size, you would need the jpeg xl if you went with highway pegs. people with mick-o-pegs swear by them.
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21161
http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products...asp?item=JPEGS
http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/
you can do a search for mops or j-pegs and find endless debate.

a new saddle might help as well, which is another endless debate.
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22570

good luck and enjoy the new rig
post #3 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 11:57 am
Rider Journeyman

I am 6'4" as well...

Quote:
I am 6'4" with a 36 inseam legs. Just came on over 4000 miles maiden trip on my 2006 LT and it was a torture. My hips are killing me and my legs developed a permanent bend, I think. I am planning to:

Howdy Alec,

Been there, done most of that and can offer you this: After getting the new '04 LT, almost immediately I had problems similar to those you describe.

First I tried J-Pegs and they helped a little bit, but not enough and for only short trips. I was desperate so I went with a custom saddle.

What a f#$%^&* difference the custom saddle made. All of a sudden I'm comfortable for very long rides (over a thousand miles a day) and find that I use the J-Pegs only on really long rides and then only for a few minutes at a time every few hours.

In my case, BIG BOY at #265, I went with a Russell Day-Long. If you're not too heavy, say less than #220, then others customs are an option. Knowing what I know now I would recommend a custom saddle first thing you try and then add on other items IF they are necessary.

I did not, nor do I now, want to lower the foot pegs on the my LT. Even with Ohlins and cranked up, the pegs scrape way too much in their present location. Fortunately the issue became moot as soon as I got the custom saddle.

HERE is a link to a survey on Custom Saddle satisfaction from awhile back. Still good info.

And the Russell backrest is, quite simply, the best:

Bill "Omaha"

"Life may have begun at 44, but it didn't get thrilling until I shot past 100"

'04 K1200LT "Dieter" Titan Silver, FB 4/23/04
'06 K1200R "Wolfgang" White Aluminum Metallic, FB 6/7/05

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RCB AMA, BMWMOA, Booze Brother "in training"
CCR: '04 Breckenridge CO, '05 Jackson Lake Lodge WY, '06 Chateau Elan GA, '08 Midway UT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BillyOmaha; May 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm. Reason: added backrest info

post #4 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 1:15 pm

6'6" 246 lbs, 36" inseam

suburban peg lowers
Mayer custom seat
JPeg XLs

Life is good! (Even for us normal-sized folks!)

Lurch
'40 knucklehead chop
'00 LTC - Pacific Blue
--------------------------------
"As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way. - Jack Handy
post #5 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 1:15 pm
was

First, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear that your maiden voyage, which should have been a delight, turned into torture. I agree with Ryan and Bill, and would also offer the following: I'm 6'4", 35" inseam. I have pre-existing left knee problems and pre-existing severe back spasms. I have not installed highway pegs or their alternatives (when you explore these options, you should look at the "Highway Ottomans" as well, I've heard nothing but good things about them, including raves from tall persons. The vendor is one of those listed in Supporting Vendors), I have not sprung for a custom seat (although I hear nothing but raves about them), I ride with my '99 OEM seat in the low position (just my preference, and I do change it occasionally on high mileage days), and I have not lowered my pegs. Because I was so worried about the knee and back, before my first maiden voyage (last summer, also 4000 miles) I did quite a few "break in" days of increasing mileage to see how I would respond. After several painful trips (the pain starting in the knee, progressing to the hip, then to the back), during which that afternoon ride was simply survival in order to get home and crawl up the stairs, I decided to start using my stretching routines, usually done first thing in the morning, at every single stop on a bike trip. The first time I did this I had a much better ride, and each succeeding ride got better. Now I do the routines first thing in the morning, before I mount up, at every stop, and when I dismount for the day. If it's been a long day in the saddle I'll do them in the evening as well. Once that began to help I started to pay more attention to my posture while on the bike and discovered how often I was slumping, so I've been trying to be aware of and to change that. I started wearing a Back-A-Lign elastic belt, primarily because it lets me know when I am slumping. And I use a Bead Rider just because it makes my butt more comfortable. My take is that pain is from strain of muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Without full range of motion, but with constant need for micro adjustments and sometimes slight motion, all these parts tighten up and stress the joints, which is where they all meet. The joints need an opportunity to go thru their full range of motion without stress and the other parts need to untightened, or together they start screaming. Just my .02, and YMMV. I'm not trying to discourage you from looking at changing the ergos on your bike, I'd do that in a heartbeat if I continued to experience pain. Good luck with your search for a solution.

Bill
Guilford, CT
'99 Canyon Red K1200 LT - Buddah Bike
post #6 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 1:35 pm

I'm 6'4 245 and had the same knee hip discomfort. The Suburban Footpeg lowering pieces were the ticket! That little bit of forward and down made a huge difference.
I also have the original J-Pegs. I really like them. Usually one leg at a time is all it takes to just stretch for a minute. I don't like to ride along time with my feet off the regular pegs anyway.
And as previously noted. Build up your mileage alittle slower. You went for the big miles to soon.
Good luck and enjoy this site and mostly your LT!

Mark D.
Groveland,MA
2002 KLT (JETBLUE)
1993 ST1100 (retired)
1982 GPz 1100 EFI (retired)
1979 750F (retired)
post #7 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Hello Alec

I'm 5'19", 245lbs. Ridden 102k on the LT. Here is what I would do in retrospect.
1. Get Mick-O-Pegs. The J-Pegs I have don't do much for me.
2. Get a Backup Backrest (best thing for comfort I have done).
3. Get a custom seat...though I don't have one now. I believe the sharp edge of the standard one cuts into our thigh too much and contributes to the pain.

I ride about 50% split between upper and lower position on the seat. Doesn't seem to make much difference. Just change to offset the aches and pains. I would not get a peg-lowering kit, a central and key "joy" of the LT is its ability in the corners and this restricts that too much..seriously.

For me...Mick-O-Pegs and the back-rest.

Ralph
Located: Auckland, New Zealand...
but I left my biking heart along the Scenic Byways of America.....

"Come fill the cup that clears
Today of past regrets and future fears." ....Omar Khayyam
post #8 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 4:18 pm

Tall riders unite

MY 2c. I did install sub mach. lowered pegs and not much help there. The jpegs put my legs in an awkward position OBGYN A little better if I just use one leg at a time. I have heard great things about Mick O Pegs but have not tried them. What I do to relieve the pressure on my knees is sit up and back on the passenger seat for several seconds.
post #9 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 4:22 pm

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOmaha
Howdy Alec,

Been there, done most of that and can offer you this: After getting the new '04 LT, almost immediately I had problems similar to those you describe.

First I tried J-Pegs and they helped a little bit, but not enough and for only short trips. I was desperate so I went with a custom saddle.

What a f#$%^&* difference the custom saddle made. All of a sudden I'm comfortable for very long rides (over a thousand miles a day) and find that I use the J-Pegs only on really long rides and then only for a few minutes at a time every few hours.

In my case, BIG BOY at #265, I went with a Russell Day-Long. If you're not too heavy, say less than #220, then others customs are an option. Knowing what I know now I would recommend a custom saddle first thing you try and then add on other items IF they are necessary.

I did not, nor do I now, want to lower the foot pegs on the my LT. Even with Ohlins and cranked up, the pegs scrape way too much in their present location. Fortunately the issue became moot as soon as I got the custom saddle.

HERE is a link to a survey on Custom Saddle satisfaction from awhile back. Still good info.

And the Russell backrest is, quite simply, the best:

What he said!

I wuz about ready to sell my LT, but then I got the RUSSELL!

You could say that the $500 Russell saved me $20,000 (I didn't have to trade bikes!).
post #10 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 4:33 pm

With my $0.02, I guess that make at least $0.04... I'm 6'4" and 255, along with developing knee problems - I've looked/tried as many combinations as I could cobble together.

Seats: what feels good to you after 200 miles - hi or lo setting. These don't just change the height, but the contact points on the seat as well. Note, the covering can also make a huge difference.

J-PegXL/Ottomans: Wasn't comfortable in that position. Period.

MOPs: They just work for me, albeit one leg at a time. Note, NOT for use in the twisties. Also they tend to attract pant cuffs... takes a bit of getting used to.

Peg lowering: First country road and they are OFF OF THERE!!!!!

Floorboards: Again, they just work for me.
post #11 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 9:23 pm

Knee and hip pain

I feel your pain,unfotunatley.On my 05 LT I have installed J Pegs,MOP's,Illum chrome floorboards,custom seat by Cee Baileys.None of it worked.I still continued to have the knee and left hip problems,even after as little as 50 miles,I just picked up my 07 HD RoadGlide,hips and knees very happy.05 LT looking for new home,the LT is a fabulous ride in so many ways,but if I'm not comfortable it just ain't worth it.I will miss the braking and handling but the HD will be at CCR this year.
post #12 of 31 Old May 10th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Quote:

Lowered foot pegs will help, lowered floor boards from Damius will help even more, installing a 1" thick shim between front hinge bracket and seat will raise front of seat so you are not sitting on an incline when seat height adjuster is on high setting will help. Taking the seat cover off and cutting the foam rubber out of the seat back will let you sit farther back, if you have a Bakup back rest you will never know the foam rubber is missing. I'm 6'6" and 69 years old with bad knees and had a choice of quit riding or beat the seat into submission. It may not be the prettiest seat around but at least now I can ride in comfort plus I have a Corbin standing by in case of complete destruction of original seat.

Sonny
post #13 of 31 Old May 11th, 2007, 12:13 am
glo

I too have problems with the Seat being to low. I recently returned to an LT after four years trying RT,s and was disapointed to fing that BMW messed up the Rider,s seating so badly during the 2004 upgrade. My previous bike was a 99 LT and 500 mile days where never a problem. Even with the seat of my 2005 LT at the "higher" setting the lack of leg room and associated discomfort ( hip joint and backache) was to much to bear. I have tried the cheaper option of "block spacers" which are about 15 mm thick under the front mounting points of the passenger seat. You will need to use longer screws. This has raised my seat by the same amount. Although this means that the Front of the Passenger seat is raised by the same amount Iv,e had no complaints from my wife. Made the blocks myself from plywood and sprayed them black so you wouldn,t know they are there. Only drawback is that there is now quite a gap mainly visible from the side when the bike is on the Sidestand. Give it a go, costs nothing !!
Mike Tee
post #14 of 31 Old May 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm

6' 4" Rider go with a custom seat.

I am 6' 4" and weight 295, my longest ride was a three week 7,200 mile trip. I have tried the AirHawk, Beads and could not get comfortable. I went with a Russell Day Long seat and love it. It made a big difference, but I have only done 500 mile trips on it so far, but I am getting ready my June ride from NC to California, then back through Pikes Peak. I highly recommend Russell Day Long custom seats.

David
2003 K1200 LT

John 3:16
post #15 of 31 Old May 12th, 2007, 1:09 pm

Thanks for the VERY useful info here -- may move off the RSV into the LT later this summer -- that's when the 08 comes out right? Thnx
post #16 of 31 Old May 12th, 2007, 10:06 pm

6'1, 34 1/2" inseam, reconstructed left knee leaving no cartillage, heavy damage to right knee and right ankle...

Best thing I've done in relation to helping with seating position aches (I refuse to lower my foot pegs, because the way I ride, I'd grind the pegs off in a week...ask Tony) is buy an Alaska Sheepskin "butt pad" extra thick. There are half a dozen versions, including a couple sold by forum members, if you get one with a cover and a gel liner, you'd add as much as almost two inches (yes, it makes coming to a stop a little more interesting, but if you're that long of leg, not a problem---those who are 5'8", skip this post)

For me, the reason I didn't replace my wrecked RT with an FJR or ST1300 was that, even with the seat in it's highest, my knees still were bent too close to 90-degrees. With the LT in the seat in its highest, adding another almost inch with the sheepskin, I gained an extra 10 degrees, voila, HUGE reduction in knee pain...and therefore reduction in hip pain.

If you're not overly-aggressive in the twisties, lower the pegs, switch to floorboard-type footpegs (even an extra inch in front and behind gives you infinitely more foot positioning, and changing regularly makes a world of difference...as our friend above who switched to a Road King with immensely lower ergos, yet is more comfortable, will attest), use the XL jpegs--one thread suggested use just the right peg for ten mins, then just the left, which I like doing a LOT, and add a "butt pad" whether it be an alaska, a kountour, one of the beaded things, a gell pad, or a docile midget...your choice

that and do what one of my riding mentors Dick Rothermel suggested...30 mins BEFORE your ride, pop three tylenol

P

========================================
When life throws you a curve, LEAN INTO IT!!!
2000 R1100RT-P...R.I.P. "Old motorcycle"

2004 K1200LT "Lick and Tickle"

FU*K Cancer. If I have one more MRI, I'll stick to the refrigerator door.
post #17 of 31 Old May 13th, 2007, 8:11 am

i am sorry, i did the Rick Mayer calculator thing, it came to 919.00 dollars for just the solo seat for the driver, i am sorry i can not justify spending basically almost 1 thousand dollars for some jackass doing one hour or two hours work on my seat with an airgrinder, where does he get off, i hate to say this, but CHINA is gunna get word of this and do it for 125.00 dollars and put guys like this out of business. It is a shame, i love riding, but i would never spend that much to be comfortable. But that is my opinion.

2003 K 1200 LTC Titan Silver
post #18 of 31 Old May 13th, 2007, 8:24 am

Try this.

On long trips I will use my passenger pegs. I will lean my legs back on the passenger pegs, it feels great. I also have wooden beaded seat that I will use to just change the different pressure points on the rear end.
post #19 of 31 Old May 13th, 2007, 8:45 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano0827
i am sorry, i did the Rick Mayer calculator thing, it came to 919.00 dollars for just the solo seat for the driver, i am sorry i can not justify spending basically almost 1 thousand dollars for some jackass doing one hour or two hours work on my seat with an airgrinder, where does he get off, i hate to say this, but CHINA is gunna get word of this and do it for 125.00 dollars and put guys like this out of business. It is a shame, i love riding, but i would never spend that much to be comfortable. But that is my opinion.
I will have to figure you don't ride that much. No matter how well you love it.
I don't have his seat or endorse it one way or the other.
What I do know from many years of LD riding is this.
1. A long ride on a badly set up bike, can debilatate you for weeks. (Try coast to coast in 3 days on a Panhead)
2. Add up doctor, massuse, spa and chiropracter bills, will come in way over a grand, not counting lost time and income from being hobbled up. (I can't sit to tattoo, if my back is hurting me, and that is how I make my bread)
Only 3 points of your body touch the bike hands, feet and butt, this is where you should spend your first money on farkles.
It also makes for safe riding, when you get to the point of your seat feeling like your trapped in an Iron Maiden. Your total focus is not on the road ahead, thus increasing the chance you wont see some coffin zombie pull out in front of you without looking.
On trip as little as 500 miles on a bad bike it would take me hours to recover, then the next day would be worse
Rock

I'll will poisons the soul
Living well is the best revenge

Rock

post #20 of 31 Old Jun 24th, 2007, 7:03 pm

Russell Day Long Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrose
I am 6' 4" and weight 295, my longest ride was a three week 7,200 mile trip. I have tried the AirHawk, Beads and could not get comfortable. I went with a Russell Day Long seat and love it. It made a big difference, but I have only done 500 mile trips on it so far, but I am getting ready my June ride from NC to California, then back through Pikes Peak. I highly recommend Russell Day Long custom seats.

David
2003 K1200 LT

John 3:16
Just a follow up. I just did a two week 6200 mile trip cross country with my Russell Day Long Seat. It was fantastic, the best money I ever spent. I had no pain, and on the last day being ready to get home I rode 810 miles, and was ready to ride the next day. I did not make Pikes Peak, but Ouray and Silverton made up for missing it. Looks like a trip to New England is in my future.

David
2003 K1200 LT, with 45,000 miles, best bike made.
post #21 of 31 Old Jun 25th, 2007, 8:41 am

Hello tall people of Earth.....

I am 6'-10" and about 275lbs. 36" inseam

I have been riding a 2004 LT since '05 with the seat in the high position and no other mods yet. Have done days of 953, 710, 680 and many in the 300-500 range. Some discomfort, but I'm dealing with it. I use the rear peg trick on long stretches of slab and shift to the rear seat for the occasional minute or two of relief.

I am planning to go with a Russel Day-Long as I have heard good things about them. I'm not really interested in lowering pegs for cornering reasons. As far as J-Pegs or Ottomans, I am not sure if I want to change the look of the bike. After the saddle is changed, then I may look into the leg part of the situation.

After the saddle is raised a new shield might be in order as well. Has anyone experienced the need for a taller one after raising the saddle?

We should form a TALL branch of the LT Owners group. :-)
post #22 of 31 Old Jun 25th, 2007, 11:40 am
Rider Journeyman

Howdy Keith,

At 6'4" (though long-waisted, effectively like 6'7") and with a Russell seat, I did not opt for the higher wind screen. However, that is a personal preference issue.

I like having the "clean" air around my helmet so I ride with the screen in the low position at all speeds unless I'm on the phone, or having a discussion with the pillion.

I would say you're on the right course. Get the seat, try it out. If the wind bothers you, then go to a taller aftermarket.

Take care and good luck.

Bill "Omaha"

"Life may have begun at 44, but it didn't get thrilling until I shot past 100"

'04 K1200LT "Dieter" Titan Silver, FB 4/23/04
'06 K1200R "Wolfgang" White Aluminum Metallic, FB 6/7/05

RCB AMA, BMWMOA, Booze Brother "in training"
CCR: '04 Breckenridge CO, '05 Jackson Lake Lodge WY, '06 Chateau Elan GA, '08 Midway UT

post #23 of 31 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 8:36 pm

I move a little up on the gas tank and place my calve on the the wings. I do it one at a time. I have done both but I do not like the groan stretch. seems to get rid of any stiffness for a while. I also have suburban lower pegs which made a big difference. I traveled from North VA to West Palm Beach and Back in April. has anyone else done this. I assume it is the same with pegs. I figure since us big guys have long legs the wings are our pegs.

Hulkster 2002 BMW K1200LTE "Hulkster Green"

post #24 of 31 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano0827
WHEW!

That's pretty harsh...

Rick makes excellent seats, and I can guarantee you that he doesn't spend an hour with an "air grinder" - and he is definitely not a "jackass". He spends a lot of time trying to figure out how to make you comfortable and has his own formula which works for just about everyone.

I've personally dissected, inspected, detected and rejected several of his seats and rode them thousands of miles - - I can truthfully say he provides an excellent value for the money - and has thousands of VERY satistied customers!

Russell is another well crafted seat - and for "big" guys it is the simply the only choice - period. The steel leaf springs they use - along with the extra width - is the answer for plus sized guys - and I've recommended them to many clients who need the extra support.

A lot of riders don't want "wings" on their seats - since they can compromise the look of their scoot - and that's exactly why we
keep the OEM look to our seats. That, along with our proprietary air cooled 6 layer design is a big hit with many riders.

Before you start blindly bashing guys who make a living working very hard to help out fellow bikers you may want to explore the possibities. I think you'll find that just about every serious rider that antes up for a custom seat thinks it is well worth the money.

I can guarantee you the all the pads, beads, gel inserts and cheese Chinese crap (that you are so fond of) are not going to be the answer. You can, and probably will, like many others - find it a futile exercise to go "cheap".

I guess this means that you're not going to be a customer! Oh well....

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #25 of 31 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 11:27 pm

Ron and his Kontour team did an excellent job on my LT seat and even added an extra inch of height (via more foam). To raise the seat even more and increase comfort, I use a sheepskin seat cover. I added the CB#2-2 w/ wings as my windshield so the air flows above me.

I tried the suburban peg lowering kit but kept grinding the pegs. I took them off after a week.

I used to be really sore after a couple of hours on the LT, not any more. I am 260# and a long torso 6'1" and have also had the knee problems, but now I can comfortably ride all day.

Current
2016 Yamaha FJR1300A (Cobalt Blue)
1973 Honda CL350 (Red)

Previous
2001 K1200LT Pacific Blue
and a long list...
post #26 of 31 Old Jul 11th, 2007, 7:53 pm

First off may I say greetings from across the big lake. I've recently purchased a '99 LT and I have to say I should have done it years ago.

I'm 6' 4'' and about the 250 mark and I have to say that once I changed the seat to the high position I had no problem with any pain, I get a little bit of stiffness sometimes in my knees but it's nothing compared to the pain I was getting while I was learning on a '05 Honda Deauville!!!

I think one of the reasons is that on the european version the seat is about 2'' taller/thicker than the US version and I'd say this extra padding makes a huge difference. One trick I use is to drop the rear footrests and rest my heels on them with the balls of my feet on my own footpegs. I find this makes me lean forward slightly and stretches my lower back. Another thing I do, and I don't recommend this for everyone, is to stand up on the pegs while I'm at low speeds (20mph or so). I find if I stand for 10-15 secs then this refreshes me no end.

Anyway thats my piece thrown into the mix. Hoping to make good use of this forum in the time to come.

D.
post #27 of 31 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 10:34 am

Leg room

I'm 6'3", I raise the seat adjuster to high and use J-Pegs. I should probably get a custom seat but I'm getting along well enough. I know a lot of riders lower the pegs however I would caution you strongly not to. I ride in Northern California and we can ride canyon and mountain switch backs for miles and miles. I find it very easy to lean the LT over and grind foot pegs, I would not even consider giving up the ground clearance. I may ride more aggressively than most but that's my two cents.
post #28 of 31 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Quote:

I did not, nor do I now, want to lower the foot pegs on the my LT.

[/font]
Looking at your avatar, I see what you mean!

Cheers,
Dale

Cheers,
DaleB

2007 K1200LT
post #29 of 31 Old Jul 14th, 2007, 6:21 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chockkicker
Lowered foot pegs will help, lowered floor boards from Damius will help even more, installing a 1" thick shim between front hinge bracket and seat will raise front of seat so you are not sitting on an incline when seat height adjuster is on high setting will help. Taking the seat cover off and cutting the foam rubber out of the seat back will let you sit farther back, if you have a Bakup back rest you will never know the foam rubber is missing. I'm 6'6" and 69 years old with bad knees and had a choice of quit riding or beat the seat into submission. It may not be the prettiest seat around but at least now I can ride in comfort plus I have a Corbin standing by in case of complete destruction of original seat.
I did a search on "damius" and wasn't able to locate them. Can you provide url or other contact information?

thanks,
Voyager
post #30 of 31 Old Jul 14th, 2007, 8:17 pm

Here is his website, and here are his floorboards on eBay as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager
I did a search on "damius" and wasn't able to locate them. Can you provide url or other contact information?

thanks,
Voyager
post #31 of 31 Old Jul 14th, 2007, 9:23 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Thanks!

Voyager

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in