Please update your profile information - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Oct 1st, 2005, 1:34 pm Thread Starter
Just ridin'

Please update your profile information

We were not able to transfer all of your profile information from the old user database. Please take a few moments and update the information in your user profile. Simply use the User CP button above and to the left. It is especially helpful to provide a real name and location so that other members know where you live and who you are. Also if you put in the Month and day of your birthday it will be on the calendar. You don't have to provide the year and can hide from others how young you really are.

Thanks

Randy Prade
Aurora, CO

Just ride it!
Meet Riley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Oct 1st, 2005, 1:53 pm
Bouncer

Oh, and PLEASE use the 2-character State Code and 3-character Country Code for those of you in the US. It makes searching for other riders in your area so much easier.
post #3 of 3 Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 3:40 am
Wim

Only a countrycode

Hello All,

I updated my profile as requested and used NL as country-code (or whould you rather have NED ....), no state ( not nessecary here in the Netherlands ).

In addition I want to thank you for all the work you did for this forum. Great job. And the new forum ... cool.

One small remark I happen to use firefox 1.5 beta (I know no garantee with a beta) and the smilie menu doesn't work correctly I only get until 'big grin' and the rest is out of sight.
I just mentioned it as information.

Wim

k1600gtl midnight blue '11
k1200lt blue '04 Gone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in