BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Cup Holder

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  N00bie RT Gawd 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a cup holder for my 2006 K120 LT? I take meds that leave my mouth dry and I carry cold water on my bike.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Mike

#2 ·
The BMW cup holder is great, though pricey. Don’t know if it is still available from BMW. Probably is on the used market

#4 ·
I have one and I’m in Long Sault ON...

#5 ·
Hi Mike, I was going to direct you here from the Triketalk site forum. I should have known if there was one available it would be from a member here. This is the best site for anything KLT anywhere!

#9 ·
I was wondering if you ever did get fixed up with a cup holder??? I have one I removed from my 2007 and it’s sitting around. It is the original Butler. I live in Alberta and can send pics if you need some. I never ever used it. It had been an install by the original owner who had installed at a rally somewhere in the USA. The colour of it is black, you have to modify the top handle bar cover to install it. My bike now has the cutout showing on the top left handle bar cover where I removed it from but that’s OK to me. If interested email me at chayside@gmail.com I find this forum a bit of a pain to navigate on my iPhone as the adds etc keep the screen jumping around as they constantly reload.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.