BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Old stereo

830 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  dedgar 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anybody have an old stereo for an 05 with bad amps they would be interested in selling? Took mine to a local guy and he messed it up even worse than it was. Thanks

#10 ·
Dude. All politics aside. Let's ride. AZBeemers ride to Sedona Airport for lunch October 27. KSU at 8:45 at Ba'ja Chevron on Hwy 87. Riding through Payson, Hwy 87 through Pine and
Strawberry, through Camp Verde and Cottonwood. Join us, you're our brother, and we all miss you and Jenny.

Mark

Reactions: LTnAZ
#5 ·
That must have been upgraded then, as the 2001 should have a cassette deck. I have had mine upgraded but am toying with the idea of building a controls interface to something aftermarket. Not sure when I will have the time though. If someone wanted to give me lots of money for it, I may get on with it. :grin:

#8 ·
LTnAZ, I have a radio out of an '05 LT that I will send for free. Just cover shipping please.
I do not know if it works as there were several electrical 'bugs' that I had to sort out upon initial purchase of the LT. I replaced the unit before I sorted them all out.
PM your address and I will send it your way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.