BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

2002 K1200LT Parts FOR SALE

5K views 61 replies 26 participants last post by  KeithWheeler 
#1 ·
Bike was just disassembled for parts. Everything is in decent (if not better) condition. The bike was in an accident four months ago, bit the only real damage was the forks getting bent. Please message me or respond to this thread with what you are interested in and I will respond to you post haste. Not looking for a fortune, just need to clear space in my garage.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Located in Orange County, California. Will ship light parts.

#5 ·
I have a Toscana Green trunk with a good latch I would sell. PM me.

#6 ·
I'm looking for a power brake module. PM me if yours is available.
Thank you,

#8 ·
Is the ABS unit sold?

#9 ·
When you get down to it, I could use the black fuel cover, if the condition is good. This would be the entire piece that is on top of the bike that has the radio in it. I would also be interested in the chrome looking covers on the front of the windshield. If you have the metal quick disconnects on the fuel lines, I am interested in those. Finally, I might could use the gas tank but that is big.

#27 ·
Still have gobs of parts available. Send me a private message with what you need (click my name on the left of this post and click the message icon) and I will get back to you with a price.

Also, correction on the mileage. The bike had 59k on it, not 29k. The last service was 2k or less before the accident.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.