Selling my used Vstream windshield for K1200LT - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By JNW003

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Mar 1st, 2017, 11:13 am Thread Starter

Selling my used Vstream windshield for K1200LT

I am down to just a few last items for sale off of my 2003 BMW K1200LT. I am selling the Vstream Windshield for $150 plus shipping.

ZTechnik | Z2450 VStream® Touring Replacement Screen for BMW® K1200LT

I also have a Garmin Zumo 550 with all the mounts, antennas and hardware/wiring harnesses. I am asking $220 plus shipping for the entire set of items. The maps are up to date.

The Vstream is in used but in good condition, no large scratches or flaws just a few minor ones primarily around the mounting holes. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment will be through paypal using my paypal id of [email protected].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Mar 2nd, 2017, 11:44 am

Re: Selling my used Vstream windshield for K1200LT

Dibs on the Garmin!

Jay - 2006 BMW K1200LT, 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R and 2014 Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS
post #3 of 7 Old Mar 2nd, 2017, 7:21 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Edkins View Post
I am down to just a few last items for sale off of my 2003 BMW K1200LT. I am selling the Vstream Windshield for $150 plus shipping.

I also have a Garmin Zumo 550 with all the mounts, antennas and hardware/wiring harnesses. I am asking $220 plus shipping for the entire set of items. The maps are up to date.

The Vstream is in used but in good condition, no large scratches or flaws just a few minor ones primarily around the mounting holes. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment will be through paypal using my paypal id of [email protected].
The reviews are all over the place for those Vstream shields - as with all other shields. How was your experience with this shield?

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress

post #4 of 7 Old Mar 2nd, 2017, 8:17 pm
Lifetime Supporter

I loved mine on the LT and would probably go with one on the GTLE (if I find the need to replace the stock shield).
MBevans likes this.

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 Old Mar 3rd, 2017, 9:33 am

FWIW, my new to me 2009 LT came with this same windscreen. I find it totally acceptable in multiple positions at different speeds and my riders advise that they are comfortable given that I adjust the screen for the general conditions.

2009 LT 46k miles
post #6 of 7 Old Mar 5th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Edkins View Post

Please post multiple pictures of the items for sale so we can see their condition. Thanks!

Current Ride: '02 LT - The Mistress
post #7 of 7 Old Mar 8th, 2017, 1:18 pm Thread Starter

contact me at [email protected] for the Zumo. I am going to take some pics this weekend and post them so folks can see what I have available.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in