ZZ trailer interest? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Feb 26th, 2017, 3:57 pm Thread Starter

ZZ trailer interest?

My Bro in Cumming, GA has a 2002 LT that pulls a ZZ trailer. He's been pretty heavy into Light Sport planes for several years and has finished doing any two-wheel trips such as CCRs or long distance meet ups. He's offered me the ZZ trailer, but I also no longer do the away-from-the-casa trips. Recently, I told him that I would mention this on the forums to see if there is any interest in either the trailer, or his LT. And if so, I would get more current info on either or both. Further discussion regarding this topic can be handled best by e-mailing me at tbird55 at gvtc dot com. In the meantime, I'll be researching price info where/when I can, and would appreciate hearing from any user/owner who has input on the ZZ trailer features - pro or con. Thanks for the read. Best always.

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/attachme...lers-ltbig.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Feb 26th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Re: ZZ trailer interest?

I have a ZZ trailer that I pull with my 05 LT. It pulls great and you really never know it's back there. I took a trip of 7300 miles last summer. It does cut your gas mileage by 4 or 5 MPG. It is a great looking trailer. Mine is painted to match the bike. The weight is 200 lbs. The only criticism I have heard is the lid does not have a garment bag. I do like that it has 12" wheels. The matching LT rear end and tail light match the bike great.
post #3 of 3 Old Feb 26th, 2017, 6:47 pm Thread Starter

Re: ZZ trailer interest?

Hi Gary - thanks much for the helpful info. I'm not positive just yet, but I think Bro's trailer is Champagne color to match his bike. I'll confirm that when he gets back from a flying trip shortly. I've also asked him for all the particulars of bike and trailer and hitch.
Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in