• 1 Post By bmwcoolk1200
  • 1 Post By Voyager
  • 1 Post By bmwcoolk1200
  • 1 Post By bmwcoolk1200
  • 2 Post By bmwcoolk1200

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 2:48 pm Thread Starter

New TFX shock for me

Ordered a new shock to replace my sagging 15 year old rear today. Went to Ted Porters Beamershop initially as they were listed as the only distributor of the Yacugar shock I was looking at. Had a long talk with both Ted and Jeff about my load and riding types and style and actually went with a different shock based on those conversations. Went with a TFX 140 EMULSION SHOCK W/ HPA / Rebound & Hyd. Preload Adjust. The main reason I went with this is the very large 15mm preload adjust at the recommendation of Ted Porter who said that if you crank up the preload all the way on an Ohlin, it will blow out a o-ring or seal. with 15MM of adjustment, I should be able to set up the bike adequately for both 1up and 2up riding. The price was very close on all the brands this shop sold and serviced so that really wasn't an issue.

I have seen many different conversations on Ohlin, Wilber and the like but I haven't seen any on the TFX in particular. Is anyone else running these or did you look at them and reject them for some reason? I am new in the shock buying business but it looked like a good choice for me. Just curious on if anyone else has or is using them.

BeemerShop TFX 140 EMULSION SHOCK W/ HPA / Rebound & Hyd. Preload Adjust // K1200LT '98-'03
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	140 W REMOTE HPA_933x1400.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	446.0 KB
ID:	115649  

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 3:27 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Re: New TFX shock for me

When I was in the market for shocks, Ted recommended, and I bought the Yacugars, front and rear. He had stated that they were more beefy than the Ohlins or Wilburs and could go longer between rebuilds. He never mentioned TFX, but then maybe they hadn't been released yet...

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 3:56 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW003 View Post
When I was in the market for shocks, Ted recommended, and I bought the Yacugars, front and rear. He had stated that they were more beefy than the Ohlins or Wilburs and could go longer between rebuilds. He never mentioned TFX, but then maybe they hadn't been released yet...
Not sure of the release or availability date from Ted but I had actually placed an order for the Yacugar E-RS model which is probably what you purchased and called the next day to discuss the order and options like progressive vs linear etc as those were not listed on the stats i had to fill out.

My pillion and I max out the bike with what little we pack with us ( me mostly) and based on our conversation, he said that if the right spring rate is available, the enormous 15mm of preload adjust should allow for good adjustment for both 1up and 2up. Got a call a few minutes ago saying that the spring was available and it may be able to be done in a couple weeks. I might have it in time for the SMFR which is what I ordered it now for. Pillion is worried about all the center stand scraping in the corners recently. I think this new shock, properly set up with a higher spring rate will let us take corners and not be bottoming out so much plus have enough adjustment in the preload to set it pretty well for single riding too without risking a preload blow out Ted mentioned could happen with that kind of load on the Ohlins.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

Last edited by bmwcoolk1200; Sep 13th, 2016 at 4:14 pm.

post #4 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 9:36 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Was this recently? I bought my shocks in May and Ted recommended Wilbers. I would have to search my email to be sure, but I believe I gave him these priorities in this order:
1. Long-term durability
2. Ride quality
3. Handling/performance

And I asked him to tailor towards two-up fully loaded riding.

He recommended Wilbers front and rear. I only have a thousand miles on them, but so far I can say they definitely increased ground clearance and made the ride much firmer, particularly solo and even quite firm two-up and this with no preload. I haven't ridden yet loaded for travel, but I doubt 60 lbs more will make a material difference.

I am happy with the ground clearance, but I think the springs may be a touch on the stiff side, especially in front. And I see little difference in damping compared to stock. I figured my stock cdmpers had to be nearly shot after 55,000 miles. In retrospect, I think I would have been nearly as happy with just the hyper pro rear spring. The dampers were still in way better shape than I ever imagined.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

post #5 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 9:52 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Was this recently? I bought my shocks in May and Ted recommended Wilbers. I would have to search my email to be sure, but I believe I gave him these priorities in this order:
1. Long-term durability
2. Ride quality
3. Handling/performance

And I asked him to tailor towards two-up fully loaded riding.

He recommended Wilbers front and rear. I only have a thousand miles on them, but so far I can say they definitely increased ground clearance and made the ride much firmer, particularly solo and even quite firm two-up and this with no preload. I haven't ridden yet loaded for travel, but I doubt 60 lbs more will make a material difference.

I am happy with the ground clearance, but I think the springs may be a touch on the stiff side, especially in front. And I see little difference in damping compared to stock. I figured my stock cdmpers had to be nearly shot after 55,000 miles. In retrospect, I think I would have been nearly as happy with just the hyper pro rear spring. The dampers were still in way better shape than I ever imagined.
I bought the F/R Yacugar E-RS shocks & hydro preload adjuster from Ted in late June 2014 and had them installed by another shop in Oxnard, CA on 7/8/14 at 30,870 miles. They were set up for stock height, 232 lbs rider (with AGATT ), 15 lbs of luggage 100% of the time, no passengers, touring, and 210 NM spring, 22MM preload. Basically, cost me about $2K total, including installation.

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

post #6 of 32 Old Sep 13th, 2016, 10:21 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
I bought the F/R Yacugar E-RS shocks & hydro preload adjuster from Ted in late June 2014 and had them installed by another shop in Oxnard, CA on 7/8/14 at 30,870 miles. They were set up for stock height, 232 lbs rider (with AGATT ), 15 lbs of luggage 100% of the time, no passengers, touring, and 210 NM spring, 22MM preload. Basically, cost me about $2K total, including installation.
I just got a copy of my invoice so I can speak at least a little technical. Looks like the TFX will be set up with a 230NM spring and I can't read the preload. Could be 20mm or something else. I think he would have gone with the Yacugar with me also except for us running the bike over max weight and that is where the 15mm of hydro preload comes in. I think you can get a monster preloader on a Ohlin but Ted said that running that kind of weight would likely blow out the seal on the Ohlin preloader and the TFX was a 15mm beast of a preloader.
Voyager likes this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #7 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 2:06 pm

Hey Gordon, are you installing the shock or are you having it done? I need to have the front and rear shocks replaced on the LT and I also would like to have it done before SMFR if possible with my schedule. I got a great deal on some Ohlins and have had them rebuilt already so I just need them installed.

thanks
Don

Whiskey4me
aka: Pirate Don

02 K1200LT "Remedy"
05 R1200GS "Therapy"
04 VTX 1300 "Phoenix" retired
post #8 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 2:33 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_Don View Post
Hey Gordon, are you installing the shock or are you having it done? I need to have the front and rear shocks replaced on the LT and I also would like to have it done before SMFR if possible with my schedule. I got a great deal on some Ohlins and have had them rebuilt already so I just need them installed.

thanks
Don
Rear shock is a piece of cake so I will be doing it myself for sure. Front is a little more involved but not something I would farm out either, I just haven't come to the point where I can part with the additional funds yet. If you are looking for someone to help, I would be happy to, or you can just watch LOL!

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #9 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 4:08 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Front wasn't too bad, he says now that it is done! IIRC, removing the rear wheel too gives you enough angle. You take enough stuff off there are a few "might as wells" to do if you need to. Can't remember if you have to remove the fuel tank but you are at least that deep. I did the brake lines at the same time with air and fuel filters. I was more concerned if I would be able to do the rear...

Kim Thomson
Motorcycle Cigar Smoker
05 K1200LT - The Golden Rocket Ship
91 K100RS - The White Stallion
85 K100 Standard - Big Red
79 R65 - "The Bee" is a buzzin' again!
06 525i - Premium, Sport, Comfort, Xenons

Gone, but not forgotten...
02 K1200LTC - Big Blue (accident at 40k)
88 K100RT - Chocolate (it was brown, melted - fire)
85 K100RT - (wore out)
82 Yamaha Vision - (electrics)
72 Yamaha R5C 350 - (broke trans)
post #10 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabrew View Post
Front wasn't too bad, he says now that it is done! IIRC, removing the rear wheel too gives you enough angle. You take enough stuff off there are a few "might as wells" to do if you need to. Can't remember if you have to remove the fuel tank but you are at least that deep. I did the brake lines at the same time with air and fuel filters. I was more concerned if I would be able to do the rear...
I was able to do the front shock and spring without taking off the gas tank. See this video

Illinois BMW Riders - BMW K1200LT DIY Shock Replacement (all years)

David W

2013 F800GT - sold
2005 K1200LT
post #11 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 4:39 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwradon View Post
I was able to do the front shock and spring without taking off the gas tank. See this video

Illinois BMW Riders - BMW K1200LT DIY Shock Replacement (all years)
Yes, I watched that also. Only need to get the stingray off to access the top of the shock stud.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #12 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 10:06 pm
Wrencher Extraordinaire

I looked at the video and he did not have the rubber donut on the shock when he inserted it. Maybe it was already glued to the frame??

John
2009 K1300GT Red Rocket
2009 R1200GS (Gone)
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue Blue Wizard 110 K and counting...
2006 Bushtec Turbo+2 Spell
2004 330 Ci Convertable
K4AN

Have ridden a Motorcycle in all 48
But lack DE, MA, RI and CT with the 2005 LT

post #13 of 32 Old Sep 14th, 2016, 10:53 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeiler View Post
I looked at the video and he did not have the rubber donut on the shock when he inserted it. Maybe it was already glued to the frame??
I went back and looked at it closely full screen and it looks like the bushing stayed up on the frame when the old shock came out. I don't know if the new shocks come with new rubber or not.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #14 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 8:19 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Similar situation for me, but a little more weight. I think I had 230 rider, 150 passenger 50% of the time and 40+ lbs of luggage 25% of the time. So, I am running at or near gross a good share of the time. Ted recommended the Wilbers front and rear with 75-150 front spring with 13 clicks rebound damping and 13 mm preload. I assume the spring units are Nm, but they aren't listed on the card. The rear is 250-210 (not sure why reversed order from the front spring rate) with 12 clicks and 21 mm. I have not yet checked sag. After losing 6+ weeks this spring to my clutch job, I am just trying to ride it now!

It definitely rides stiff solo, but it no longer drags the center stand in every turn when riding two-up. That is a compromise I can live with.

What is the warranty on the Yacugar? And on the TFX or whatever that other brand is that someone recently purchased? The Wilbers have a 5 year warranty and recommend service every two years, but the warranty explicitly states that it is good for 5 years even if you do not perform the recommended service. And it says the cost of this every 2 years service (both time and any required replacement parts) is covered by Wilbers during the warranty. However, R&R and shipping is on the customer's nickel so I doubt many invest the effort to pull their shocks every other year to send off to a Wilbers shop.

I thought that was a pretty solid warranty. And the wording doesn't have only the normal US "free from defects in materials or workmanship" it says it guarantees the purchaser 5 years of "flawless condition and performance." Got to love those Germans.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #15 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 8:42 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Similar situation for me, but a little more weight. I think I had 230 rider, 150 passenger 50% of the time and 40+ lbs of luggage 25% of the time. So, I am running at or near gross a good share of the time. Ted recommended the Wilbers front and rear with 75-150 front spring with 13 clicks rebound damping and 13 mm preload. I assume the spring units are Nm, but they aren't listed on the card. The rear is 250-210 (not sure why reversed order from the front spring rate) with 12 clicks and 21 mm. I have not yet checked sag. After losing 6+ weeks this spring to my clutch job, I am just trying to ride it now!

It definitely rides stiff solo, but it no longer drags the center stand in every turn when riding two-up. That is a compromise I can live with.

What is the warranty on the Yacugar? And on the TFX or whatever that other brand is that someone recently purchased? The Wilbers have a 5 year warranty and recommend service every two years, but the warranty explicitly states that it is good for 5 years even if you do not perform the recommended service. And it says the cost of this every 2 years service (both time and any required replacement parts) is covered by Wilbers during the warranty. However, R&R and shipping is on the customer's nickel so I doubt many invest the effort to pull their shocks every other year to send off to a Wilbers shop.

I thought that was a pretty solid warranty. And the wording doesn't have only the normal US "free from defects in materials or workmanship" it says it guarantees the purchaser 5 years of "flawless condition and performance." Got to love those Germans.
Warranty for both the Yacugar and TFX are 5 years however I don't know if any recommended service outside defects is covered or additional. I think Ted said that the recommended service interval for the TFX was 16K miles. Not sure how that compares yet. And just a point of interest, Ted as I was talking to him referred to the Yacugar as a Yacugar/Hyperpro shock so they are related in some very close way. The Yacugar page has no mention of Hyperpro though.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #16 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 10:10 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcoolk1200 View Post
Warranty for both the Yacugar and TFX are 5 years however I don't know if any recommended service outside defects is covered or additional. I think Ted said that the recommended service interval for the TFX was 16K miles. Not sure how that compares yet. And just a point of interest, Ted as I was talking to him referred to the Yacugar as a Yacugar/Hyperpro shock so they are related in some very close way. The Yacugar page has no mention of Hyperpro though.
I have an image of a Ted with a spinning pointer on his desk and with each call he spins it and it stops on Yacugar, Wilbers, TFX, etc.
Mark65 likes this.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #17 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 10:56 am Thread Starter

Quote:
I have an image of a Ted with a spinning pointer on his desk and with each call he spins it and it stops on Yacugar, Wilbers, TFX, etc.
Oh, go ahead. Make me feel good about buying this TFX over what everyone else buys. I hope this isn't the first one he has sold based on a spinning pointer.
Mark65 likes this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #18 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 3:50 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeiler View Post
I noted the same thing when I changed out my OEM springs for the Hyperpros this last winter. It caused me great consternation. I finally figured out that you had to have the lower rubber bushing as well as the upper. However, when I could not get the Spring/shock in place with the bushings. I had to file a mm off the A-arm to the shock/spring in place.

David W

2013 F800GT - sold
2005 K1200LT
post #19 of 32 Old Sep 15th, 2016, 10:07 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwradon View Post
I noted the same thing when I changed out my OEM springs for the Hyperpros this last winter. It caused me great consternation. I finally figured out that you had to have the lower rubber bushing as well as the upper. However, when I could not get the Spring/shock in place with the bushings. I had to file a mm off the A-arm to the shock/spring in place.
Went back and looked again and then again. There isn't much footage of the top of the old shock but I think that the rubber bushing is there. In that case, John's eagle eye is right again and it wasn't on the shock when Kirk put it in unless he did it off camera again which is possible. It was a lowering spring and shock so there would have been plenty of room as noted in the video. Just not quite that much

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

Last edited by bmwcoolk1200; Sep 15th, 2016 at 10:16 pm.
post #20 of 32 Old Oct 4th, 2016, 10:16 pm Thread Starter

Last weekend I assisted Pirate Don in some upgrades and service on his bike. A new ( rebuilt ) set of Ohlins for him, oil and filter, FD oil change, radiator flush. Had to make the L-bracket from some sheet stock i had to mount the preloader. Sorry but I didn't remember to take pictures of the front shock but as previously mentioned, I did have to grind a mm or so away from the top rim of the A-frame to get it in. Was a good day with a great guy. I will call that practice for the coming weekend because.

THE NEW SHOCK IS HERE..... THE NEW SHOCK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

This weekend, it is the new spinomatic selected brand TFX shock from Ted Porter which nobody has ever used and the renovated front wheel installation with new Avon Roadrider, new EBC rotors and pads and new wheel bearings. New rear wheel with the battlax went on yesterday. I am gonna give Saddleman a run for his money on the Friday ride, or at least make him wait less time at the turn intersections
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	The Pirate Himself.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	573.0 KB
ID:	116721   Click image for larger version

Name:	L Bracket.JPG
Views:	358
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	116729   Click image for larger version

Name:	Perfect.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	116737   Click image for larger version

Name:	New Rear.JPG
Views:	424
Size:	608.6 KB
ID:	116745   Click image for larger version

Name:	New TFX.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	542.9 KB
ID:	116753  

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #21 of 32 Old Oct 5th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Ted talked me into a Yacugar shock on rear two years ago and I put a hypro spring on my OEM front shock Much better

Gary
2003 K1200LT
post #22 of 32 Old Oct 5th, 2016, 5:23 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEm View Post
Ted talked me into a Yacugar shock on rear two years ago and I put a hypro spring on my OEM front shock Much better
I was looking for a set of something I could rebuild but finally gave up and bought a new one. I may or may not do the spring over on the front. Will have to see how the new one on back does next weekend. I actually ordered a Yacugar but after talking to him on the phone, we decided that I would get more benefit from the TFX and the 15MM of hydro preload adjust. He said the adjuster was more robust than the Ohlin and with the load I run with, I could blow out the Ohlin hydro adjuster so I went with this. Plus it has a much longer service interval. All of the makes he sells are pretty close in price so it wasn't a hard decision based on his recommendations.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #23 of 32 Old Oct 5th, 2016, 9:46 pm

What us the range of cost to buy a replacement shock for a 15 y/o K bike? The bike has had its rear shock replaced previously a few times maybe?

2016 R1200RT - Dreamliner
2013 F800GT - Sold
1986 Parallel Twin Daughters -

1985 Kawasaki 1000 LTD - Sold
1964 Harley Davidson Sprint 250 - Sold
1968 Honda 350 - Sold
post #24 of 32 Old Oct 5th, 2016, 10:00 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelCP View Post
What us the range of cost to buy a replacement shock for a 15 y/o K bike? The bike has had its rear shock replaced previously a few times maybe?
If you are referring to my bike, it has 54K on it and I fully suspect the shocks are original as with most that still have OEM shocks. Ted Porters Beamershop has a good selection and you can check out the prices there. They are probably close to what you will pay anywhere else.

Rear shocks NEW after market can range from $650 to over $1000 depending on whos and what you get. Mine new rear came in at right about $900 with shipping and tax.
NoelCP likes this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #25 of 32 Old Oct 6th, 2016, 2:11 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelCP View Post
I bought hyperpro spring/shock combos front and back for $1500 and installed them myself.

David W

2013 F800GT - sold
2005 K1200LT
post #26 of 32 Old Oct 6th, 2016, 9:10 pm Thread Starter

New rear shock installed. Lower back is hurting so I quit before I got the front wheel swapped out. Don't want to be incapacitated next weekend.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC02104.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	648.5 KB
ID:	116857   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02105.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	750.5 KB
ID:	116865   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02106.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	116873  

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #27 of 32 Old Oct 7th, 2016, 8:20 pm Thread Starter

Installed the front wheel this evening and then took it for a ride to bed in the new pads and rotors. Much to my dismay, it seems i have something not right as the brakes pulsate when stopping and I hear a slight brush of the pads as i roll with the clutch in and idling. Not sure what I did wrong but I will have to look at it and pull it apart hoping I can find the cause. It is a new wheel to me so hopefully it isn't damaged or somehow out of round where the rotors mount. The wheel rolls true on the balancer so I wasn't expecting any trouble in putting new rotors on it.

Anyone had an issue like this before and anything in particular to look for?

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #28 of 32 Old Oct 7th, 2016, 9:59 pm
Enjoy The Ride

I do a few hard stops from 80 mph or more when ever I change wheels or brake pads. I can smell the brake dust after a few hard stops.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #29 of 32 Old Oct 7th, 2016, 10:13 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman View Post
I do a few hard stops from 80 mph or more when ever I change wheels or brake pads. I can smell the brake dust after a few hard stops.
I am going to see if I can tell which side is having the issue and localize the spot on the rotor and then pull the wheel off and check out the rotor and mount points. It feels like only one spot so maybe I can fix it. Plan B is to go buy another new tire and change out the old wheel and put it back on with the old shoes. They are far from worn out. Just wasn't expecting new rotors to have an issue.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #30 of 32 Old Oct 7th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcoolk1200 View Post
I am going to see if I can tell which side is having the issue and localize the spot on the rotor and then pull the wheel off and check out the rotor and mount points. It feels like only one spot so maybe I can fix it. Plan B is to go buy another new tire and change out the old wheel and put it back on with the old shoes. They are far from worn out. Just wasn't expecting new rotors to have an issue.

You only have few days to get it back on the road before the big mountain ride
post #31 of 32 Old Oct 7th, 2016, 11:19 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEm View Post
You only have few days to get it back on the road before the big mountain ride
Don't worry Gary, It will be ready. All the old rim needs is a tire and I can probably find one locally if I can't sort out the rub in short order tomorrow morning. I am on vacation Tuesday and Wednesday so I have a couple full days so plenty of time.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

post #32 of 32 Old Oct 8th, 2016, 2:09 pm Thread Starter

A new BT-023 on the old rim and she is ready to go. I will figure out what I did with the other rim and the rotors at a later date. I may have bent a rotor somehow while driving out the old wheel bearings. It took quite a bit of force so not beyond reason.

The new shock feels good in relation to the old. I may have to tweak it a little once I get Susan on the back.
saddleman and Mark65 like this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in