Ever run over a bird? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 Old Oct 9th, 2006, 10:36 pm Thread Starter

Ever run over a bird?

Sorry I don't have photos for this. I'm not kidding! Noticed a spot of something apparently leaking from above the center stand on my bike on the garage floor tonight. So, I get the $22,000 flashlight out of my stingray compartment and look under my bike. There was a small dead bird wedged under the right side of the center stand! Well, actually, the centerstand was deployed when I found the bird, so I guess it's some sort of crossmember? Any way... THERE WAS A DEAD BIRD UNDER MY BIKE! Go figure! The good news is, no motorcycle vital fluid was leaking. Who'd a thunk it?

Bruce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bruce

BMW MOA# 130127
IBA# 49203
MSF RiderCoach
USN (Retired)

'13 R1200GSA (Magma Red)

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of All Who Threaten It."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old Oct 9th, 2006, 10:45 pm

Oh Well

A Kill's a Kill in my book...

Paint a little sparrow or something on your tupperware....

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!

"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

post #3 of 37 Old Oct 9th, 2006, 11:36 pm
Premium Vendor

I was hitch hiking in South Florida. Got picked up by an 18 wheeler. At 60 MPH we hit a Pelican that came through the wind shield and puked dead fish all over me. Does that count?

Tony 05

post #4 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 1:28 am
Old Dawg

John (amarider) aims for birds

Scott
Sacramento CA
HDDC Posse

''03 Ducati ST4S with ABS - '12 KTM 500EXC - '19 BMW GS/A
(Jessica Focker's) '15 BMW S1000RR - '17 KTM 350EXC-F - '09 Yamaha XT250

Some of the most asinine things people do are typically preceded by the two words "Watch this."
post #5 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 3:45 am

I have had two hits with birds involved, both while we were on rides with the Ulysses Club here.
The first one, we were heading down a straight stretch of backroads and doing a fairly good clip, when I noticed two birds chasing each other and about to cross my path right to left. I figured they would be out of the way before I got to them, when suddenly the second bird made a hard left-hand turn and dived straight down under the fairing. There was a thud and then a big puff of feathers flew up from the front. The wife who had been sitting back daydreaming at the countryside, suddenly jumped as we passed through the cloud of feathers and went "What the #@$* was that?" Never did find any sign of a body or anything left of it.
The second time we were on a twisty road coming up out of Wyangla Dam, not going very fast. Next thing this bird comes flitting and looping through the trees, obviously not looking where he was going, then BONK! it goes careening off my helmet. The wife thought that was quite funny and had a good laugh about it.

Orange, NSW
'99 K1200LT - Basalt Grey (traded in for)
2007 GL1800 - Dark Orange Metallic
Ulysses Member 32701
post #6 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 4:54 am

Greetings all.

All great kentucky fried stories, but the Pelican has got to be the prize winner if nothing else for sheer size.

Congrats!

Kindest regards to all.

Paul Harrington
AU
[email protected]

1999 K1200LT Champagne "Bismarck"
1983 base K100 "Bavarian Belle"
post #7 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 5:50 am
Gold Supporter

I hit one with my right fork one time - small cloud of feathers and that's it....

Come awfully close to some of those buzzards down in Tejas though - I have heard some gross storeis about hitting or even scaring them.... yech...

I'm with John - paint a small bird silhouette on the side.... 4 more and you're an ace...

Thanks,
Shawn

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
'03 K1200LT Titan Silver "Big Iron"
BMWMOA #118204
post #8 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 6:12 am

Well, since we're doin' bird stories.... Yeah, I've had a few bird strikes but the one I like best is where the bird *may* have survived............

Ridin' back across Texas on an FXR Harley with a small Windvest windshield, I was passin' a semi when I saw a flight of ducks crossin' from my left to my right. I was runnin' 85+ & couldn't tell if we were going to hit 'till the last second. The #3 bird was just at windshield height & slow enough that we were gonna try to occupy the same space at the same time. I was just pullin' ahead of the semi & had nowhere to go so I just put my helmet down & hung on. I figured I was gonna loose a windshield & get messy, but could survive it. I actually felt the birds wing brush my back as it flew over! Did a quick check over my right shoulder & saw the bird, apparently uninjured, caught in the wind swirl from my bike tumble over the bug guard on the semi without hitting anything. The bird cleared the semi doing a pretty convincing imitation of a lomcevak & disappeared on the other side. I don't have a clue if it survived, but it never touched the bike.

Last edited by Jinks; Oct 10th, 2006 at 6:33 am.
post #9 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 6:21 am

Birdies and Big Bird

I was hit square in the chest by a pigeon or crow or some kind of winged thing on an unfaired Honda CB500. Feathers and shit everywhere, but the bird got away and so did I. The bird lost more s--t than I did, but it was close.

Around here wild turkeys can be a hazzard. A rider was killed in NH a couple of years ago when a big bird flew out of the woods, hit him causing him to lose control, and he in turn hit a tree. Killed him. Don't know about the bird; status of the bird wasn't mentioned in the newspaper article if I recall correctly.

The turkeys can be like deer, coming out of the woods and into the road without warning.

I'm thinking about installing a turkey whistle; can anyone suggest a good brand of turkey whistle?
post #10 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 6:35 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieVT
I was hit square in the chest by a pigeon or crow or some kind of winged thing on an unfaired Honda CB500. Feathers and shit everywhere, but the bird got away and so did I. The bird lost more s--t than I did, but it was close.

Around here wild turkeys can be a hazzard. A rider was killed in NH a couple of years ago when a big bird flew out of the woods, hit him causing him to lose control, and he in turn hit a tree. Killed him. Don't know about the bird; status of the bird wasn't mentioned in the newspaper article if I recall correctly.

The turkeys can be like deer, coming out of the woods and into the road without warning.

I'm thinking about installing a turkey whistle; can anyone suggest a good brand of turkey whistle?
Whoa Charlie!
Turkey whistles attract them birds!!!!!!

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #11 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 7:11 am
Banned

I was riding FM335 in the Texas Hill Country, rounded a blind corner and almost hit a 6 foot tall, 150 pound Emu. An Emu is a slightly smaller version of an ostridge. People got suckered into raising them for meat, feathers and other by products. Most went broke, couldn't afford to feed them and set them free.

Riding in Mexico through a small village, I came upon a rooster and his harem of hens. The rooster must have thought my Canyon Red K1200LT was challenging him for alpha rooster, and ran along side of me trying to run me off. In desperation, he tried to knock the bike down. Feathers everywhere, but he survived to fight another day.
post #12 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 8:04 am

Once saw a Canadian Goose get decimated by an 18 wheeler....unfortunately I was riding right behind the 18 wheeler and I got the fuzz and goop leftovers.

F
post #13 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 9:51 am

Caught a dove one time in the car, right at the front edge of the hood. It was like a sack of blood and goo that exploded down the hood and across the windshield. Pretty cool.
post #14 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 10:01 am

In '69 on my Bonnie doing about 90mph a dove hit my left shoulder, almost took me off the bike and I couldn't move my arm for 2 days. I have hit about 6 or 7 birds over the years, 2 last year both on the LT and both hit the lower legs.

Dave

BMWMOA #120588
website has been hacked - down for now
Riding since '65 - 30+ bikes (lost count)
Current Stable:
'06 R12GS Adv, '98 Buell, '95 Ultra, '95 Fatboy, '71 Rickman, '53 Panhead
2009-2010 KxxxxLT or whenever BMW updates the platform

post #15 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 10:30 am

Wink ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMitchell
Whoa Charlie!
Turkey whistles attract them birds!!!!!!
No, no... that's a turkey call.
A turkey whistle is designed to scare 'em off like a deer whistle does.

I love it when I get taken seriously.
Really, I was just trying to start a "Turkey Whistle" thread.
post #16 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:16 am

An owl flew across my face late one night, seemed like a couple feet away. Scared the CRAP out of me, but no contact made. My arms were shaking for a while. That wouldn't have been fun - it was huge.
I had a hearty welt on my forehead from a June Bug once. I caught a wasp or bumble bee off my shoulder once as well - felt like a rock - even through my jacket.

Ryan - Motorradmitfahrer Maximus & Forumus Noobus sometimes
2003 K12LTC dressed in Black - "StratoCruiser"
Madison, WI
"where are the controls for the air conditioner on that bike?"

The Ultimate Riding Machine
post #17 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:20 am

Almost (within 6 feet) hit an African vulture with a Cessna 152. The vulture had a bigger wingspan than the plane. Glad I survived that!

Current rides:
2003 BMW 1200 LT (bought in 2006)

Past rides:
97 Kawasaki ZX11(bought new in 1997, sadly sold in September 2014)
89 Honda Hurricane (sold)
88 Honda Hurricane (traded on an SUV)
86 Kawasaki 1000R (stolen but recovered)
84 Honda 750F (traded on 1000R)
81 Suzuki GSX1100 (sold)
78 Suzuki GS750 (traded on GSX1100)
74 Yamaha RD50 (sold)
post #18 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:25 am

In my 14 whole months of riding I've bounced 2 small birds off the windshield but nothing serious like you guys mention: pelicans, turkeys, buzzards, and emus!!

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #19 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:29 am

Hit a bird at least once a year. Usually small. Amazing how much shit and feathers such a small creature can leave all over your bike.
post #20 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 12:21 pm

I had the same experience but found a Gold Wing lodged up under the center stand. Go figure.
post #21 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 1:22 pm

A bird hit the engine of my 750 Yamaha, a dog hit the front wheel, and a cat hit the rear wheel... but not all on the same day. The dog and cat made it but the bird didn't. Cleanup on isle 4!!!
While driving a rental car in Greece a herd of sheep decided to flood the road in less than 2 seconds. I hit the horn and the brakes at once. One sheep wasn't fast enough and kicked the bucket. Tough explaining the dented front-end when returning the car to the Hertz counter...

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #22 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 1:31 pm

Talking D__m Birds

I hit a wild turkey just this spring while riding in Oregon. Didn't fly, just woddled across the road. Tried to miss it but at the last second it darted back into my path. Hit it at about 25mph with both the front and back wheels. Major clean up after that one.

Randi Kobernik
2005 K1200LT with a 2007 Hannigan Trike Kit "The Dragon"

It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of Dragons for thou art crunchy and good with katsup.
post #23 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Funny to be reading this today...

I was returning home today coming in from Upstate New York and I came off I-90 in western Mass at exit 1 and headed down into Connecticut. It was great riding today so I decided to take a more scenic route through Western Mass and come into Norfolk via Route 183. It is justa curvy and hilly one lane road and as I popped over a rise there was a Blue Heron... (I think) in the center of the road and I startled it and it took off in the same direction as I was heading... It's a rather large bird.. about 36 inch wingspan and was quickly running just about 30 feet ahead of me trying to gain altitude but because of low hanging dense tree cover was limited to flying directly ahead... seemed to be turning it's head looking at me and flying left, right, left for at least three or four iterations.. Then I beeped the horn... I guess the heron thought that was my shot or the launch of a missile... so it took a quick swing into a opening on the left after doing a sort of stall.. as it turned it took a hugh white stringy crap that headed my way.. Needless I had to do my own maneuver..

I'm guessing that was the chaff to confuse my radar.. so my missile would not hit the 'bird'... I avoided his 'fire' and continued on...

Mental note to self: When following large bird to not make loud noise...

Jack D. (Southern Connecticut)
2001 Black LTC
2015 Blue R1200GSA
post #24 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 8:59 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Mental note to self: Never follow Jack too closely.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #25 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 9:43 pm

I thought it sounded like a lot of B.S. (bird stuffings) to me.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #26 of 37 Old Oct 10th, 2006, 9:46 pm
Super Moderator

I've hit and killed about 6-7 birds over the past 15 years, including a crow and a swallow on my cross country trip last month. The scariest near miss I ever had was with a California Condor; those things are friggin' HUGE! It took off from the side of the road (nibbling on something's carcass) and flew right across the front of the bike, then was flying literally right next to me for about 50 yards. The whole time I was thinking, killing this thing is NOT the way I want to be remembered, or make the news!

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

post #27 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 12:25 am
Prodigal Son

On a bike--

only 2 or 3-- one very memorable,on the Norton, a bluejay ,over 90, pretty much head-on into the sternum , right above the level to which the leather jacket was zipped.
managed to get to the side of the road to dis-impale him and regain the wind he knocked out of me without a total crash, did lay over in the grass in the process.

Lots of other avian carnage in the past
some of the more eventful to include---
buzzard to the hood/windshield on the GMC about 85

two Mallards to a Citabria wing , with deleterious effect to the Ceconite ( dive hard pullout )

goose to the left nacelle of a 310 at cruise

scissortails(2) into the front of a Z06 (through the left wire mesh and into the intake) speed ,ummmmm, unreportable

The most memorable ever witnessed-- Grumman Cheetah, partially open cockpit (sliding canopy) sucked in LIVE buzzard to the back seat,
witness the emergency landing and subsequent exit of cockpit by buzzard and emesis spewing pilot secondary to the buzzards emesis in said aircraft

ed early
Life is a Blind Curve , Just Ride It, Low and Inside
'00' Canyon Red
post #28 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 12:39 am

So far my score on "Fowl" hits are:
2 quail
1 dove
1 red head wood pecker

If you add the flys,gnats,butterflys & bees ... I'm damm dangerous

"00" Canyon Red LTI ~ Well Farklized ~ Bug Splattered
Our "semi" quiet riot
*** Trailer Too ***

T
wisties Required

post #29 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 9:38 am
Gold Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimVipond
I was riding FM335 in the Texas Hill Country, rounded a blind corner and almost hit a 6 foot tall, 150 pound Emu. An Emu is a slightly smaller version of an ostridge. People got suckered into raising them for meat, feathers and other by products. Most went broke, couldn't afford to feed them and set them free.

Riding in Mexico through a small village, I came upon a rooster and his harem of hens. The rooster must have thought my Canyon Red K1200LT was challenging him for alpha rooster, and ran along side of me trying to run me off. In desperation, he tried to knock the bike down. Feathers everywhere, but he survived to fight another day.
Tim,

I think your Emu made it over to FM337 (Guys, if you've never been, you need to come to the Texas Hill Country and ride the Three Twisted Sisters 335, 336, & 337) and got nailed by something bigger, cause it was lying in the other lane of travel from me. So, your Emu wasn't a problem, however; the damn buzzards that were having a buffet started running and one jumped up and made a hard right, directly into my path. I was on an Ultra at the time and parts of him came through the engine guards on both sides and spread goo, feathers, decomposing Emu, and who knows what else, all over my legs and arms. I was chewing gum at the time and it got covered in nasty feathers (please tell me it was JUST feathers). For the next 45 miles I could smell cooking buzzard on my lead jug. Not sure I ever got all of him off that bike, cause on the regular occasions it would overheat I could still get a wiff of that cooking smell.

Jerry
Look in the wolf's eyes and what do you see--A guardian spirit or fierce enemy?
2008 FLHTCU White Pearl

post #30 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 11:11 am

My wife hit a vulture a couple of weeks ago. I was leading, for some reason it dived at me, and just missed my windshield, which tossed it out of control. My wife, following, at about 90 MPH, took it just to the right of top dead center of the windshield. She just had time to duct, and the broken windshield with bird surfing on it, hit her helmet, and slid off.

Damage:
1. Broken windshield (broke off right down to the mounts), couple of hundred bucks.
2. Stiff neck, frightened out of her wits, a couple of bucks worth of Advil.
3. Dead vulture, priceless

We SLOWED to 60 MPH or so to limp back home (less than a hundred miles away), reinstalled factory windshield, rode again the next day. New Cee Bailey windshield now installed, and lesson learned about "bird watching"

Hey, I invested in anti-lock brakes, why can't the birds?

Ruben

2012 K1600 GTL
2007 R1200GS Adventure
post #31 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 3:59 pm

So far, here is the tally:

1) one small female deer, one K1200RS, 60+ mph, we both did ok. Lotsa deer poop.
2) one k75rt, one groundhog, like a soft speed bump, at 80mph. Bike was fine. Ground hog not so good.

3) one K1200LTC, 100 plus mph, one wild turkey, clipped him @ the neckline (his) betwen my foot and the peg mount, decapitating bird, sprained my knee (turned my foot outwards) and nearly dropped bike, result of the speed I was going.
head came clean off, very surprised look on the bird.

4) one medium size crow, one HJC full face helmet, 70 mph on the LTC, riccocheted off windshield, no cracks, and exploded into my face shield, took it off the helmet, plenty of feathers everywhere. Lotsa crow crap on windshield. Must have emptied him, as the helmet was clean.

The pelican guy has it hands down, if you ask me.....
post #32 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R
I thought it sounded like a lot of B.S. (bird stuffings) to me.
I will agree... was a lot more bird stuffing that I usually see!..

Side note.. sure glad cows don't fly!

Jack D. (Southern Connecticut)
2001 Black LTC
2015 Blue R1200GSA
post #33 of 37 Old Oct 11th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Well, cows may not fly, but I learned my lesson after being stuck behind a cattle truck for a few miles.

Lets just say there was some cleanup to do , both me and the bike, when I got home.

James Ranks
2008 BMW R1200RT 7200 miles
2005 BMW R1200GS 13000 miles (Sold)
2002 Yamaha FZ1 (Sold) 11000 miles
2002 BMW K1200LTC 29900 miles (Sold)
2002 Yamaha VSTAR-650 Silverado (Sold) 9100 miles
post #34 of 37 Old Oct 12th, 2006, 5:45 pm

4 birds in 4 days + 2 the next week.

So, I got a nail in the rear tire of the LT and while I waited for a new tire, I drove the wifes Bonneville to work. It was either Monday or Tuesday. I hit a bird on the top of the wind shield. Don't know if it died. Probably only the 3rd or 4th bird I have gotten, but I didn't think much of it.

Next day, I took the Pickup to work, with the new tire for the LT in the back (Bike was parked sans rear wheel at my bosses house). Nailed a bird on the front edge of the hood. Killed it.

Next day, LT back in action. Within 100 yards of where I got the one with the Ford, I nailed on square in the head light.

Next day, again on the LT. Again, on the same road and this though popped into my mind. "Hmmm, I have hit a bird with every vehicle I own this week, how odd!" and not ten seconds later, nailed another one square in the head light.

Next week, on the way to work, again same stretch of road, bang, get one again, this time on the lower spoiler and subsequently my left toe.

That night, on the way home (different stretch or road), bam, square in the headlight again.

This one stretch of road is North-South and has Soy Beans planted on the east side and corn on the left side. For some reason, the birds seem to bed down in the east ditch and when they see/hear a vehicle, feel the need to directly across the road into the corn. Weird.

Regards,
Larry

'99 K1200LT

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"
post #35 of 37 Old Oct 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm
Gold Supporter

Larry,

You running a blue headlight? Oh...wait...never mind, that's bugs.

Jerry
Look in the wolf's eyes and what do you see--A guardian spirit or fierce enemy?
2008 FLHTCU White Pearl

post #36 of 37 Old Oct 12th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Duck!

I once hit a duck with the mirror of a Honda ST 1100. It was one of about 6 that were coming in for landing in the middle of the road. A wildlife guy later told me that early in the morning (when this happend) the low angle light reflects off of the asphalt and water fowl mistake it for water.
post #37 of 37 Old Oct 12th, 2006, 11:59 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Cow
bam, square in the headlight again.
You need to take that "Free Bird Seed" sign off the front of your LT.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in