Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Calumet City, IL, USA
Sorry it took me so long to get back, after all it's my question. All I know is:
1. The radio worked when I bought the bike.
2. I didn't like what the pre-set stations were set at.
3. I tried to re-set the stations w/o success. Maybe I didn't do correctly,
4. Battery was getting low from all my attemps to change the station pre-
sets. I plugged in a BMW charger(gel), and charged overnight.
5. Next morning I turned the bike on and tried again. Nothing indicated on
screen for radio. Even tried after starting the bike, still nothing.
6. Frustrated, went for a ride. I don't use the radio much, but once in
I do. Plus it is a feature of the LT, so it's supposed to work.
Mark, I tried your suggestion but nothing changed. If the tank lights didn't come on I would think it's a fuse, but they do light up when I try to turn the radio on. I'm not mechanically inclined so maybe I'm just overlooking something simple, ( I hope).