Fuel line in tank - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By mcracer
  • 1 Post By bmwcoolk1200
  • 1 Post By bmwcoolk1200
  • 1 Post By Gdrdocbmw
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old Feb 21st, 2016, 2:25 pm Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Big Flats, NY
Posts: 84
Fuel line in tank

Hello,

Getting parts lined up for spring maintenance. I have been unable to find the fuel lines in the fuel tank. I have a 2005 K1200LT. Also what clamps should I use?

thanks

Steve
stevekremer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old Feb 21st, 2016, 7:25 pm
Member
 
mcracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 59
Garage
Re: Fuel line in tank

MAX BMW fiche shows what's inside the tank. Part #4 and #6 on the list ($25 and $39 respectively). Personally, that bike isn't old enough for that single piece of rubber hose to be replaced. It's expensive so if you want too... They are made to sit in gasoline, never has any UV exposure and not something I am worried about. BMW maintenance schedules are intense BUT, they would have you replace the engine at 100K because it's on the schedule. Unless there is a problem when you change the fuel filter, move on. Clamps can be small screw type, stainless-steel. My 2-cents.



LINK to parts fiche;

MAX BMW Motorcycles - BMW Parts & Technical Diagrams - K1200LT 99-04 (89V3)
mcracer is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old Feb 21st, 2016, 8:30 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
JNW003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northridge, California, USA
Posts: 1,390
Re: Fuel line in tank

I would replace the fuel lines inside the tank at the same time that I changed the fuel and air filters and use Oeticker stainless steel clamps on the fuel lines, since the bike is 11 years old. Several other LT owners have written in earlier threads about screw type clamps popping off in this hard-to-get-to location. I changed my '07's last summer for peace of mind, since I had the tupperware and tank off anyway.

One other thing I would recommend, if it hasn't been done already, is to change the quick disconnects on the fuel lines, as the factory versions tend to fail at inopportune times. Beemer Boneyard sells a popular version, and others (myself included) use JiffyTite QDs.


Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JNW003 is offline  
 
post #4 of 21 Old Feb 21st, 2016, 9:03 pm
Senior Member
 
norton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Doylestown, Pa, usa
Posts: 787
Re: Fuel line in tank

The in tank fuel lines should be changed. You can buy a 12" piece of submersible high pressure hose from any auto parts store for $15 to $20. which is what I did and it works fine to replace both in tank hoses. The fuel line metal quick disconnects should be done also. Another smart and safe change should be your brake lines as BMW rubber lines internally deteriorate and will clog your ABS unit and cause a failure.

Good Luck with your maintenance.

Scott
2007 LT
norton is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old Feb 21st, 2016, 11:33 pm
Senior Member
 
Moogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hamilton, Oh., Butler
Posts: 187
Re: Fuel line in tank

The Boneyard sells these. I think some members are using them. I've got them but haven't used them yet.Fuel line in tank-flexible-tank-fuel-hose-kit-4.jpg

2000 Lt
800 Kawasaki
25 yrs. without
750 Suzuki
550 Suzuki
160 Honda









The ride is fresh under diamond skies, makes me glad to be alive.
Moogie is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 7:25 am
Lifetime Supporter
 
Voyager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 7,090
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcracer View Post
MAX BMW fiche shows what's inside the tank. Part #4 and #6 on the list ($25 and $39 respectively). Personally, that bike isn't old enough for that single piece of rubber hose to be replaced. It's expensive so if you want too... They are made to sit in gasoline, never has any UV exposure and not something I am worried about. BMW maintenance schedules are intense BUT, they would have you replace the engine at 100K because it's on the schedule. Unless there is a problem when you change the fuel filter, move on. Clamps can be small screw type, stainless-steel. My 2-cents.



LINK to parts fiche;

MAX BMW Motorcycles - BMW Parts & Technical Diagrams - K1200LT 99-04 (89V3)
Well, my u-hose didn't know this as it failed after seven years and less than 50,000 miles (2014 failure on my 07 LT). It failed the morning after I returned from a 5,000 mile trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. I was 1/4 mile down my driveway when the bike sputtered and died. I was quite glad it hadn't failed at Meat Cove or Gros Morne.

I replaced with OEM hose and screw clamps from BBY. I debated getting the Oetikers and tool to install them, but it seemed wasteful since I already carry screwdrivers and I like being able to do roadside repairs with as few special tools as possible. And I have used screw clamps on everything from cars to semis to airplanes for 40 years without failure. Mine are holding up well on both the QDs (7 years) and the u-hose (2 years).

I would absolutely replace a more than 10 year old in-tank hose and I would use whichever clamp gives you peace of mind. Oetikers are more idiot-proof to install and installation errors are the most common cause of clamp failure. Most grossly over tighten screw clamps damaging the hose. You should tighten the screw just enough to get the OD of the clamp about equal to the OD of the hose. That is, the amount of hose compression should equal the thickness of the clamp band.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Voyager is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 10:36 am
Member
 
mcracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 59
Garage
Re: Fuel line in tank

I'm paying attention! Old Saying "You don't Know what you don't Know". Since I'm already into this KLT for a Pound; What's a Penny more? I just ordered some lines from EURO MOTOELECTRICS;

EnDuraLast - K Fuel Pump Hose Kit

and will change them out with the new filter as things get put back together. Stumbled on to this supplier here in Denver while reading old posts on 'Fuel Lines", Local pick-up. I get "Piece Of Mind" Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Well, my u-hose didn't know this as it failed after seven years and less than 50,000 miles (2014 failure on my 07 LT). It failed the morning after I returned from a 5,000 mile trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. I was 1/4 mile down my driveway when the bike sputtered and died. I was quite glad it hadn't failed at Meat Cove or Gros Morne.

I replaced with OEM hose and screw clamps from BBY. I debated getting the Oetikers and tool to install them, but it seemed wasteful since I already carry screwdrivers and I like being able to do roadside repairs with as few special tools as possible. And I have used screw clamps on everything from cars to semis to airplanes for 40 years without failure. Mine are holding up well on both the QDs (7 years) and the u-hose (2 years).

I would absolutely replace a more than 10 year old in-tank hose and I would use whichever clamp gives you peace of mind. Oetikers are more idiot-proof to install and installation errors are the most common cause of clamp failure. Most grossly over tighten screw clamps damaging the hose. You should tighten the screw just enough to get the OD of the clamp about equal to the OD of the hose. That is, the amount of hose compression should equal the thickness of the clamp band.
mstrquad likes this.
mcracer is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 12:33 pm
Senior Member
 
beech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mount Vernon, WA, USA
Posts: 2,514
Re: Fuel line in tank

There is such a thing as fuel injection rated screw hose clamp. Don't use the regular worm type. Here is an example:
Amazon.com: AAS 3/8" Fuel Injection Hose Clamps FI8 (Pack of 10) 9/16" - 5/8" Dia: Automotive
These in the tank hoses need to be very snug. You would be surprised how easy they can pop off. And as the man said for the straight hose runs use immersion approve high pressure (fuel injection rated) hose. For the pre shaped pieces buy the BMW OEM hose. It is difficult to find metric hose, the SAE inch stuff works, but I just bite it and get all OEM for no worries. And don't head out on a vacation the day after this job. Ride around for a week!

Beech
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I change your tires $50, you buy them on the web.
K13S, S1000R (gone through a few GS's & RT's)
beech is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 3:50 pm
Senior Member
 
bmwcoolk1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 3,950
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcracer View Post
I'm paying attention! Old Saying "You don't Know what you don't Know". Since I'm already into this KLT for a Pound; What's a Penny more? I just ordered some lines from EURO MOTOELECTRICS;

EnDuraLast - K Fuel Pump Hose Kit

and will change them out with the new filter as things get put back together. Stumbled on to this supplier here in Denver while reading old posts on 'Fuel Lines", Local pick-up. I get "Piece Of Mind" Thanks
Mark, you and I are a lot alike.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwcoolk1200 is online now  
post #10 of 21 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 5:36 pm Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Big Flats, NY
Posts: 84
Re: Fuel line in tank

Thanks for all the info and the links

Steve
stevekremer is offline  
post #11 of 21 Old Mar 11th, 2018, 6:54 am
Member
 
anarchosteff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Titusville, FL
Posts: 79
Garage
Re: Fuel line in tank

I currently have my fuel tank off for some gear-box/clutch/main-seal repairs, and it would be silly not to do the fuel filter and in-tank fuel lines while I'm there. I've had the bike for 4-years, and given the lack of maintenance I've seen thus far I don't imagine the fuel lines have ever been replaced, let alone the fuel filter.

These days, the U-shaped fuel line is running about $47 and the L-shaped fuel line about $32. Rather than spending $90 on fuel lines, this kit from BBY is looking pretty attractive at $13 https://www.beemerboneyard.com/subhosekit.html

At 10" long the center section of the line looks to be about 5". If I leave about .75" inch at either end for the provided fuel-injection style hose clamps, I'm at 6.5" total on the U-shaped line, which seems not too excessive. The L-shaped line doesn't look to be 5" though. Can I use a 2.5" hunk of straight fuel line on either end of one of these replacement lines to do the L-shaped?

Anybody have a pic of using this kit? ... or is my attempt to save $77 here a bad idea?

-Steve
Titusville, FL
anarchosteff is offline  
post #12 of 21 Old Mar 11th, 2018, 7:17 am
Member
 
anarchosteff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Titusville, FL
Posts: 79
Garage
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchosteff View Post
I currently have my fuel tank off for some gear-box/clutch/main-seal repairs, and it would be silly not to do the fuel filter and in-tank fuel lines while I'm there. I've had the bike for 4-years, and given the lack of maintenance I've seen thus far I don't imagine the fuel lines have ever been replaced, let alone the fuel filter.

These days, the U-shaped fuel line is running about $47 and the L-shaped fuel line about $32. Rather than spending $90 on fuel lines, this kit from BBY is looking pretty attractive at $13 https://www.beemerboneyard.com/subhosekit.html

At 10" long the center section of the line looks to be about 5". If I leave about .75" inch at either end for the provided fuel-injection style hose clamps, I'm at 6.5" total on the U-shaped line, which seems not too excessive. The L-shaped line doesn't look to be 5" though. Can I use a 2.5" hunk of straight fuel line on either end of one of these replacement lines to do the L-shaped?

Anybody have a pic of using this kit? ... or is my attempt to save $77 here a bad idea?

-Steve
Titusville, FL
I didn't do a thorough enough search the first time. Looks like this answers my question in the affirmative: http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/k1200lt/...ml#post1046777
anarchosteff is offline  
post #13 of 21 Old Mar 11th, 2018, 8:23 am
Senior Member
 
bmwcoolk1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 3,950
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchosteff View Post
I didn't do a thorough enough search the first time. Looks like this answers my question in the affirmative: http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/k1200lt/...ml#post1046777
Steve, I have this kit on my LT. Here is a view outside and inside. I would say some care would need to be taken when reinstalling the pump assembly so that the hoses which the longer nylon one will be a bigger loop than the rubber molded so that it does not impact the inside of the tank. If the pump flange was installed slightly twisted, it may hit and rub on the inside. the second pic is a view from the fuel level sending tube hole to be sure I had it clear inside of any impact.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01945.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	379.1 KB
ID:	140833   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01948.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	140841  
anarchosteff likes this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwcoolk1200 is online now  
post #14 of 21 Old Nov 30th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
Voyager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 7,090
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcoolk1200 View Post
Steve, I have this kit on my LT. Here is a view outside and inside. I would say some care would need to be taken when reinstalling the pump assembly so that the hoses which the longer nylon one will be a bigger loop than the rubber molded so that it does not impact the inside of the tank. If the pump flange was installed slightly twisted, it may hit and rub on the inside. the second pic is a view from the fuel level sending tube hole to be sure I had it clear inside of any impact.
I just sent my seat to Russell for their magic and put the LT on the lift for winter maintenance. I plan to replace the fuel filter and my U-hose is now 5 years old so planning to replace that also with the nylon parts. When you did your short hose in the first picture, it appears to have no corrugations. Was this part you cut off one end of the hose? Or did you find a place to buy hose with no corrugated?

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Voyager; Nov 30th, 2018 at 4:26 pm.
Voyager is offline  
post #15 of 21 Old Nov 30th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Senior Member
 
bmwcoolk1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 3,950
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
I just sent my seat to Russell for their magic and put the LT on the lift for winter maintenance. I plan to replace the fuel filter and my U-hose is now 5 years old so planning to replace that also with the nylon parts. When you did your short hose in the first picture, it appears to have no corrugations. Was this part you cut off one end of the hose? Or did you find a place to buy hose with no corrugated?
Matt, you probably don't want any corrugated parts under the clamps. The ones I received had enough straight portion on each end to cut the short piece and still leave enough for the clamp before you hit the corrugated portion. If I were doing it again and I will have to, I would cut both ends and slide the corrugated part further down on the filter to ease that funky bend I have because the end is too long to slide any further down as I did it. As Sailor said, just go slow in putting them over the tubes so not to stress or split it. If you get what I got, one hose is good for the entire job and you will have a spare if you ever need it.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwcoolk1200 is online now  
post #16 of 21 Old Nov 30th, 2018, 5:55 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
Voyager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 7,090
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwcoolk1200 View Post
Matt, you probably don't want any corrugated parts under the clamps. The ones I received had enough straight portion on each end to cut the short piece and still leave enough for the clamp before you hit the corrugated portion. If I were doing it again and I will have to, I would cut both ends and slide the corrugated part further down on the filter to ease that funky bend I have because the end is too long to slide any further down as I did it. As Sailor said, just go slow in putting them over the tubes so not to stress or split it. If you get what I got, one hose is good for the entire job and you will have a spare if you ever need it.
Yes, I wanted to avoid having the corrugated portion under a clamp. That is why I was wondering where you got the straight piece. Did you get yours from BBY or Euro Motolectric? Looks like the same thing, but hard to be sure.

I was thinking that a little heat from a hair dryer might be an installation aid.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Voyager is offline  
post #17 of 21 Old Nov 30th, 2018, 6:24 pm
Senior Member
 
sailor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Montreal ,QC , Canada
Posts: 1,164
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Yes, I wanted to avoid having the corrugated portion under a clamp. That is why I was wondering where you got the straight piece. Did you get yours from BBY or Euro Motolectric? Looks like the same thing, but hard to be sure.

I was thinking that a little heat from a hair dryer might be an installation aid.
Not sure where Gordon got his, but I got my set from EuroMoto about 3 years ago - this was just before BeemerBoneyard started selling these (although I have NOT compared both sources for identical contents).

I am still riding with same installation I did about 2 1/2 years ago:
(1) the straight part at each end of corrugated hose was cut so as to keep just enough to go over the metal part of filter and flange assy metal tube. Did not take a photo but it was something like 0.65 inch (5/8 roughly) to go over the hump in metal and be able to install screw clamp furnished with it.

Cutting both ends to minimum also led to much less spare hose doing an abnormal long curvature inside tank (compare to factory stock 180 degree short section)


(2) To replace short straight section of hose below fuel filter, I choose to cut a short section from a longer section I had of rubber submersible rated hose (5/16 or 8mm ID).
I could probably have used one of the straight section of corrugated hose instead, but I felt more comfortable that the filter could flex / move a bit easier mounted with thick rubber hose at its lower end (hose section from top of pump to filter).

-------------------------------------------------
John (Montreal, CANADA)
K1200RS (2002 IceBlue/Red - 96,000 miles)
-------------------------------------------------
Think twice before you hit [SUBMIT REPLY] - famous quote by another member:
"The value of this board is not founded on dismissing the ideas of others, but by posting to share our experiences and what we've learned from them."
sailor is offline  
post #18 of 21 Old Nov 30th, 2018, 10:18 pm
Senior Member
 
bmwcoolk1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 3,950
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
Yes, I wanted to avoid having the corrugated portion under a clamp. That is why I was wondering where you got the straight piece. Did you get yours from BBY or Euro Motolectric? Looks like the same thing, but hard to be sure.

I was thinking that a little heat from a hair dryer might be an installation aid.
I think I ordered it from Amazon but the seller was EME.

The non corrugated length is 3 inches on either side leaving plenty for the short piece off one end. This is what I have left so enough to do it again if I need to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01943A.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	148813  
Voyager likes this.

Gordon
Sugar Hill, GA
2001 K1200LTI Champagne (current ride) Lazy Susan
1998 R1100RT Never should have sold it
1974 Yamaha TX 750 Twin. Omni Phase Balanced


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bmwcoolk1200 is online now  
post #19 of 21 Old Dec 1st, 2018, 8:35 am
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 88
Re: Fuel line in tank

I had my fuel lines and filter replaced in my tank at about 100K after the line broke and I coasted to the gas station parking lot. I highly recommend to get these replaced at around 100K. I was in the dealership getting a service and asked about replacing the fuel filter and hey said they really don't like to do that because of the problems with removing the filter and upsetting the connections and the lines. I said ok. A week later, the line broke.
This replacing the in-tank components should be a recommended service at around 100K- preventative maintenance.
bmwcoolk1200 likes this.
Gdrdocbmw is offline  
post #20 of 21 Old Dec 1st, 2018, 4:49 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
Voyager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, PA, USA
Posts: 7,090
Re: Fuel line in tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdrdocbmw View Post
I had my fuel lines and filter replaced in my tank at about 100K after the line broke and I coasted to the gas station parking lot. I highly recommend to get these replaced at around 100K. I was in the dealership getting a service and asked about replacing the fuel filter and hey said they really don't like to do that because of the problems with removing the filter and upsetting the connections and the lines. I said ok. A week later, the line broke.
This replacing the in-tank components should be a recommended service at around 100K- preventative maintenance.
I would not wait even close to 100K miles (or were you talking kilometers?). My u-hose failed at just over 50,000 miles and 6 years of age. Probably the last a 3 years of that had been in E10 fuel which I suspect is a big part of the early failures. Maybe if you could run pure gas, 100K would be attainable.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Voyager is offline  
post #21 of 21 Old Dec 1st, 2018, 7:42 pm
Wrencher Extraordinaire
 
jzeiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hazel Green, AL, USA
Posts: 13,218
Re: Fuel line in tank

I changed out my hoses @ 91,000 and kept the old ones as a spare since they still looked very good. Almost always run Shell (pumps all say, "may contain up to 10% ethanol") gas unless its not available (on trips).

John
2009 K1300GT Red Rocket
2009 R1200GS (Gone)
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue Blue Wizard 110 K and counting...
2006 Bushtec Turbo+2 Spell
2004 330 Ci Convertable
K4AN

Have ridden a Motorcycle in all 48
But lack DE, MA, RI and CT with the 2005 LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jzeiler is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Line in Tank 2005 K1200LT deputy5211 K1200LT 12 Sep 9th, 2012 9:39 am
Fuel Line Replacement Ride2Ski K1200LT 13 Apr 14th, 2012 11:42 am
Fuel Tank Vent Line question mowoc K1200LT 5 Jun 30th, 2009 11:08 pm
Fuel Injector cleaning-on the bike PhillWard Australia, New Zealand, and AsiaPac 4 Nov 28th, 2008 12:02 pm
Fuel Tank (non)Venting Issues browad K1200LT 11 Sep 16th, 2008 12:32 pm

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome