• 2 Post By meese
  • 2 Post By Chief4fels
  • 3 Post By ibbones
  • 1 Post By STEBS
  • 1 Post By Lboothby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old Feb 5th, 2016, 6:57 pm Thread Starter

Iron Butt

A friend and myself have decided to do the Iron Butt Saddle Sore rally by riding the Missouri Tour of Honor 1k in 24 on June 18. Who on here has done one of the 1k in 24 rides? What advice can you hand out? We're both retired now and want to do this while we still can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old Feb 5th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Re: Iron Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief4fels View Post
A friend and myself have decided to do the Iron Butt Saddle Sore rally by riding the Missouri Tour of Honor 1k in 24 on June 18. Who on here has done one of the 1k in 24 rides? What advice can you hand out? We're both retired now and want to do this while we still can.
I did it on my K1600GTL and do not plan to ever do another. It was just a lark with very little planning. I just wanted to see if I could do it. I ended up making a stop about every 150-200 miles for gas, pee, hydrate and a quick pre-packaged snack. I stopped for no more than 15 minutes at a time and made 9 stops. I thought I might make a 3-4 hour rest mid way but didn't find it necessary. There were 4 of us that rode around Florida on the interstate and I finished in less than 15 hours.

It really wasn't very hard, but for me, something I just won't do again because I'm more into the ride as opposed to the destination. I was asked a week before to do it and didn't think too much about it.

You do have to be up for it mentally and be prepared to stop or rest if you start to get fatigued. You can always do it again when you feel better. It's not the fate of the free world, just a ride.

There are many others on this forum who can and will give you more detailed information. Search is your friend. I think I wrote a long narrative of my trip a few years ago if you do a search.

Here it is:

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/rides-ra...t-1-000-a.html
NotInLA likes this.

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)

Last edited by DanDiver; Feb 5th, 2016 at 7:59 pm.
post #3 of 35 Old Feb 5th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Wink Re: Iron Butt

Only advice I can give is plenty of water. Eat when you need to. (small amounts often).

Large amount make you want to sleep.

When I and a friend did a 1000 in 19 1/2 hour, back in 1975 or was it 76, we fuel our bodies every time we fueled the bikes.

We rode from Sharon, PA and to Texarkana, TX. at that point we had to get some sleep.

We were on R75/5s his was a 72 mine a 71. On every fuel stop we were are mileage was only 3 tens of a gallon difference.

Ride hard and fast, but most of all ENJOY THE RIDE.

Ride SAFE

George

post #4 of 35 Old Feb 5th, 2016, 8:08 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Yeah, I've done a few thousand-plus-mile days in my time . . .

Start with this thread, then let me know if you have any more questions.
katnapinn and JNW003 like this.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #5 of 35 Old Feb 6th, 2016, 7:13 am
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car

Yep! Using Ken's info & methodology I've done several 1000 plus mile days on both my old K1200LT & my K1600GTL. I've done some on the spur of the moment buy starting out on a multi day trip planning to ride 700 to 800 miles, then end up with over 1000 before I stopped. I DO NOT suggest doing this as it is a lot harder to do.

On a planned SS1000 I always start early before sun rise, Take 2 ibuprofen to start with lots of water, drink plenty more water as the day goes (camelback works great) then more ibuprofen as needed. Stop at least every 150 to 200 miles for fuel, stretching, eating. Stop more often at the end of the ride. I take protein bars and beef jerky to eat on the way. It makes you feel full but not tired. doing it with a friend helps. If you have a way to talk while riding is better. This way if one starts getting tired the other can talk to them to keep them more alert.

Above all be safe and have fun with it. The last 150 to 200 miles are the hardest as you loose a lot mental sharpness. Remember you have 24 hours to do this. If you need to stop and sleep for a few hours do it. All of my SS1000 have been don't in between 16 & 18 hours by keeping my moving average speed around 65 mph.

Stevie Shreeve
post #6 of 35 Old Feb 6th, 2016, 7:19 am

Quote:
As others have said...hydrate. I use a 70 oz Camelbak filled with ice and water. I went through seven of them on my saddlesore. Mine took me 16 hours. Eat light (nuts, granola bars etc.) and when its done a couple of cold beers.

Enjoy, it really is not that difficult, just don't fool around at stops.

Robert

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

2000 K1200LT "Latifah"
1994 R1100RSL (wife's)
1981 R80GS
1976 R90S
1965 R80/2 Frankenbike (wife's)
2001 Bunkhouse LX (given to son)
2011 Bunkhouse Queen

post #7 of 35 Old Feb 6th, 2016, 9:36 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouter-50 View Post
As others have said...hydrate. I use a 70 oz Camelbak filled with ice and water. I went through seven of them on my saddlesore. Mine took me 16 hours. Eat light (nuts, granola bars etc.) and when its done a couple of cold beers.

Enjoy, it really is not that difficult, just don't fool around at stops.

Robert
For me, eating light snacks whenever I have to ride or drive long distances is important. Keeps me from getting sleepy. I'm much better slightly hungry than full. A big afternoon meal can really put me to sleep.

Dano
Tampa, Fl.

12 K1600 GTL
02 K1200 LT (gone but not forgotten)
post #8 of 35 Old Feb 6th, 2016, 10:27 am

I did it and will never do it again. It took me 18 hrs and 55 minutes. I almost went to sleep on the bike around 700 miles. Had a hard time sleeping after it was over because of a sore neck. If you do it, take plenty of advil and maybe get a massage afterwards. Good luck and be safe.
post #9 of 35 Old Feb 6th, 2016, 1:05 pm

This is part of a much larger story, but when I tried it, the iron butt was purely incidental to the ride I was doing. I nearly got the 1K done but was a bit hampered by family & friends who had no understanding of what an iron butt is. I rode the last 9 hrs in 20 degree weather and ultimately ended the ride in 5" of new snow, a little short of the mark.
But I learned that you have to keep stops to a minimum. Time wasted at stops is hard to make up. I was far too excited to be sleepy, but realized later that I actually hadn't slept in 2 days. I was too excited to sleep before flying down to buy zippy's LT and too excited to sleep on the flight. I tried to cover the distance with zero sleep. Next time I'll take an Ambien the night before to put my brain to sleep.
But I enjoyed the experience and will do it again with more planning.

Bob

2005 KLT Graphite Gray
2003 F650GS Black
*Too slow for fast women
*A little adventure is good for the soul
post #10 of 35 Old Feb 7th, 2016, 12:17 am

Carl Reese Breaks Solo Cannonball Motorcycle Record from LA to NYC

This is impressive.

2005 KLT Graphite Gray
2003 F650GS Black
*Too slow for fast women
*A little adventure is good for the soul
post #11 of 35 Old Feb 8th, 2016, 10:04 pm Thread Starter

Thanks to everyone that responded. After discussing what we wanted to accomplish, we've decided not to do an organized ride and just head south for 500-600 miles, have stops documented, do a turn around and head back. Not sure where to go yet from Springfield, MO. I get staying hydrated, and light energy snacks. Pee breaks will have to come more often now after prostate surgery 7 yrs. ago.
BennyBob and katnapinn like this.
post #12 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 6:04 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2tour View Post
The actual coast to coast record is held by Gary Egan. Egan rode a Ducati ST 4 from SF to NYC in 36 H 57 M. The SF to NYC route is about 3000 miles or 200 more miles than La to NYC.

Pete Murray
IBA # 359 and
2014 RT
1973 R75/5
2002 LT 171 K Gone
2008 FJR 36 K Gone
Stroudsburg, PA
post #13 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 9:14 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Thanks to everyone that responded. After discussing what we wanted to accomplish, we've decided not to do an organized ride and just head south for 500-600 miles, have stops documented, do a turn around and head back. Not sure where to go yet from Springfield, MO. I get staying hydrated, and light energy snacks. Pee breaks will have to come more often now after prostate surgery 7 yrs. ago.
you might go to Amarillo, TX or Oakley, KS or Nashville, TN via St. Louis. Nashville's the more interesting ride.

Benny C. (Central Texas)
2001 LTC Pacific Blue (Babe...the blue ox)
1986 Kawasaki Concours (Connie) sold
post #14 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 10:56 am

Quote:
we've decided not to do an organized ride and just head south for 500-600 miles, have stops documented, do a turn around and head back..
One thing to think about. Can you head West and turn around? No morning sun in your eyes and no evening sun in your eyes.
DanDiver, BennyBob and Whiskey like this.

"BONES" <///><

2018 R1200RT
2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

"My wife and I have an understanding. I won't try to run her life and I won't try to run mine."
post #15 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 11:00 am

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbones View Post
One thing to think about. Can you head West and turn around? No morning sun in your eyes and no evening sun in your eyes.
+1

Not only does the sun in your eyes cause you to tire quicker, it also makes you harder to see for the cars behind you on the interstate. Just be aware that it does make it harder for a car in front of you to see you as you're passing them. Attempting an Iron Butt is actually a fairly dangerous proposition, so everything you can do to reduce the dangers is worth it.

2000 R1100RT
post #16 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 11:43 am
IBR# 366

Garage

Riding a motorcycle is considered by many to be a fairly dangerous proposition, which is why we do everything we can to recognize and reduce the risks.

Riding a motorcycle for a thousand miles should be treated with the same care and attention, which is what this thread is all about.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #17 of 35 Old Feb 9th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Back in 05 the wife and I did an Ironbutt. We rode from Wichita Falls to Childress and to Shamrock and hit I-40 to Seligman, Az and turned around and back into Flagstaff. We did 1060 miles in 16 hours flat. It was gas, pee and go. I'll never do another. We fought a southwest wind all the way. There were 5 of us and I was the only one 2up. I rode a Midnight Venture. It would have been easier on my LT. I rode back from Maggie Valley 1075 miles in 17.5 hours. It's a killer on the butt and it's no damned fun. Good luck on your ride.

2006 R1200RT
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue
2003 K1200LTE Black
Totaled Oct 2, 2010
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
Most of us would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
post #18 of 35 Old Feb 10th, 2016, 6:31 am

1k in 24 hrs
It can be an easy ride, don't try to kill it on the first leg, riding tank to tank is not needed and just tires most out. My longest leg was 151 miles, generally stopped every 100 or so miles for fuel or just to get off at a rest area for 10/15 minutes. Still did the ride in a total of 18.5 hours with about 14.5 hours of riding.

You have plenty of time, use it and your ride should be enjoyable, people talk about how hard it is but I think most who say that wear themselves out on the first leg trying to go as far and fast as possible on that first tank of fuel.
Whiskey likes this.
post #19 of 35 Old Feb 10th, 2016, 10:00 am

A couple of additional points concerning the Saddle Sore 1000. How do you plan to handle the boredom, especially if you plan the entire route on the interstate? In my case, I planned the majority of my route on 4-lane US highways. You're still able to average 55+ MPH speeds, but you have the pleasure of the local scenery. However, if the unexpected time suck arises, have a bailout interstate plan ready. Additionally, while riding I like to think of the challenge in smaller manageable goals between cities or towns that are listed on mileage signs, not 1000 miles. Knowing I rode 100 miles between towns positively impacts my attitude versus thinking I have another XXX miles before I reach the 1000 mile overall goal.

A GPS with a satellite radio also helps chew up the miles. At the end of a 3-hour sports broadcast, you've ridden 180+ miles and probably need fuel and are ready to dismount anyway. If you're not a sports guy, listening to your favorite era music station, talk/news radio, audio book, or a podcast also helps with the boredom and eats up the miles. As a last resort to combat boredom, I'll use the CB and attempt contact with a trucker.

There will be a time (probably around the 750 mile mark) when you question why you are doing the ride. At that point, embrace the suck with a tart lemon drop from your tank bag and attempt to return to your riding "happy place". You will be proud of your accomplishment at the end of the ride and receiving the Iron Butt Association Saddle Sore 1000 certificate with your rider number is frosting on the cake.

Rob, 2000LT
Navarre, FL
IBA 15661
post #20 of 35 Old Feb 10th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Garage

I completed the Saddle Sore ride on one of my trips from my home in Troy, MI to my in-laws place in The Villages, Florida (1244 miles in 18 hours).

1. Best advise to you is start early in the morning and travel on a weekend.
2. Make sure that you don't give up safety to make the trip - if you are too tired to be safe - get off the bike and rest.
3. Make sure you get off the bike everytime you stop for fuel. Even a few minutes off the bike, make the ride easier.

Good luck and stay safe!

H. Keith Murray

Troy, Michigan 48085
IBA #48803
MOA / TCD

2016 BMW R1200 GS Adventure - White (Thumper)
SOLD - 2014 BMW R1200RT - Quartz Blue (RockeT)
SOLD - 2007 Honda GL1800 ABS/Nav - Platinum (RV)
SOLD - 2014 Yamaha FZ09 - Volunteer Orange (Vol)
SOLD - 2002 K1200LT - Pacific Blue (Slick)
SOLD - 2005 HD Road King Classic - Chopper Blue & Sunglo Blue (Boss)
SOLD - 2001 Kawasaki Concours - Sonic Blue (Conc)
SOLD - 2001 Kawasaki ZXR1200R - Team Green (Zip)
post #21 of 35 Old Feb 10th, 2016, 5:40 pm

How do you eat an elephant?

I did my 1000 miles (San Diego to Odessa) in 24 and another 500 (Odessa to Shreveport) within 36 hours by working backward from when I wanted to be done for the day. I knew I didn't want to try checking into a hotel much after 9 pm. I also knew I didn't want to end up in a major city at rush hour. I used Google Maps as a rough estimate of overall time and when I would enter big cities. I was surprised how accurate it was.

Totally agree with what others have said about water and jerkey. Never felt hungry or thirsty and the bladder normally held out until the 200+ mile gas stop. I would add that I purposely had no caffeine, sugar, etc. during the ride. I read somewhere that any of that stuff can give you a false read on how tired you really are. Be sure to drink LOTS and LOTS of water for at least the 3 days before you leave. (I was drinking about a gallon a day.)

Along the way I had a few decent sized towns mentally stored away for Plan B just in case something didn't go as planned or I started getting tired. I didn't even book my room for the night until after I completed 800 miles. That kept me from feeling extra pressure to push past my personal safety zone.

Regarding the elephant... One bite at a time. I put about 5 different cities (along with the final destination) in the GPS so I could click them off as I went along. Served as great mental high fives to keep my spirits up.

Good luck. Wit a little preparation and a good dose of optimism, you'll be A-OK. It is also a great time to break out that Led Zeppelin CD box set and listen all the way through. Ha ha.
post #22 of 35 Old Feb 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm Thread Starter

We're considering going south thru Arkansas to Shreveport, LA, west into Texas and back north to Springfield, MO. We have a friend that has done the SS1k ride and will give us a start time and stop time.
post #23 of 35 Old Feb 11th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Garage

There are some organized runs that count. Here in Colorado there is the "Colorado Freewheelers 1000-IN-24" ride. They start early in the dark on Highway Sections, then run the 2 lane roads during the daylight hours, head back to Denver on the Highways late in the event as darkness closes in. Planned on riding it last year but it got canceled last minute. Apparently one of the key players ran out of time. These events take some planning and the younger gen's aren't stepping up and filling the gaps. Past event organizers are getting past their prime and some things like this are becoming a part of the past. my 2cents
post #24 of 35 Old Feb 11th, 2016, 1:21 pm

My advice would be to gradually work up to it....try 500 miles first...then 750...etc.
post #25 of 35 Old Feb 16th, 2016, 10:53 pm

If you are only doing it to say you've done it, and not for the journey my vote is hop onto I-44 early in the a.m. and ride West. You won't be staring at the sun, you'll make better time on the interstate than the Ozark mountain highways and roads. The scenery isn't very good, but is still better than Kansas. Stretch the miles between stops as close to 200 miles as your hinder parts, and your buddies tank allow. Pretend you're shooting for 1,500 miles then you won't be as exhausted at 700.

I was raised in the Springfield area, but moved to the kcks area a little over a decade ago. You've got some years on me, but you have one of the best bikes ever made to do the journey, the only one I've ever owned that may have made the trip more enjoyably was my super blackbird.

Ride safely! Dale

Last edited by superstan26; Feb 16th, 2016 at 10:54 pm. Reason: predictive text
post #26 of 35 Old Feb 22nd, 2016, 7:55 pm

This is a few weeks old, but I don't visit the site as often as I should. I have done a few IBA rides including the SS1000, BBGold1500, 100CCC (Coast to Coast to Coast in 100 hours) and Ride around Texas Gold (3115 miles in 70 hours). That said, I was in my early 50's (10 years ago) for most of them and have not certified a ride since 2006. I will typically do one 1000 mile day once per year on my summer trip to Minnesota, just because I have limited vacation time. At 70mph (moving speed) a 1000 miles is 14 1/2 hours. With 5 gas stops at 20 minutes and an extra 30 minutes for a lunch break, you are still at 16 hours. The key is time management at the stops.
Just as a side note, the MTF (The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum) is planning some regional SS1000 Regional rides in June and September. No details on the site yet, but it should be up soon. The big advantage for those rides is the MTF handles all the witnesses and submits the paperwork to the IBA.

Lowell
post #27 of 35 Old Feb 23rd, 2016, 11:31 am

I have done several 1K mile days in less than 24 hrs; eventhough I do not do the official IBA (no patience for witness' and fuel receipts and don't care about certificates).

Only planning I did was set out the route; made the needed restroom, fuel and food stops and that was about it; of course had plenty of water!

Enjoy

Brett
2003 K1200LTC SOLD
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2018 K1600GA SOLD
2019 K1600GA Blue

North Georgia

2005 CCR-Tetons
2006 CCR-Braselton
2008 CCR-Midway
2009 CCR-Rapid City
2011 CCR-Boise
2012 CCR-Duluth
2014 CCR-Chattanooga
2015 CCR-Coeur d 'Alene

post #28 of 35 Old Feb 24th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Never did an Official Iron Butt,

But I rode 1080 miles from CT to KY in just over 17 hours. (on the LT)

stop only for gas / piss and a redbull and a slimjim or small bag of peanuts.

I originally stopped at about 900 miles to get a room... but it was a "dry" county ....

so I continued on.

I had my mind set on a few cold beers and a hot meal...

I got the hot meal and 1 beer and I was knocked out.

Unfortunately, The trip was to a fellow riders funeral..... and I had limited time to get there and back..

gotta say, not too many other bikes other than the LT I would want to do those kind of miles.

ride safe.

If you feel tired, stop.

it's nice to say you did it,
but it ain't worth losing your life over.

True Wisdom Only Comes From Pain.

post #29 of 35 Old Feb 24th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Garage

Quote:
This is going to strike some as "nasty" but as a scuba diver in colder waters, I've grown accustomed to wearing a "pee valve" in my dry suit. A catheter (condom with opening at both ends) is connected to a tube which leads to a one way valve which leads to the open water. No sweat. This can altered for our riding by just attaching a catheter to a 30" (or whatever) hose down your pant leg exiting the cuff and draining onto road. No one will ever be the wiser.
post #30 of 35 Old Feb 24th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapasquale View Post
This is going to strike some as "nasty" but as a scuba diver in colder waters, I've grown accustomed to wearing a "pee valve" in my dry suit. A catheter (condom with opening at both ends) is connected to a tube which leads to a one way valve which leads to the open water. No sweat. This can altered for our riding by just attaching a catheter to a 30" (or whatever) hose down your pant leg exiting the cuff and draining onto road. No one will ever be the wiser.
Nobody ride behind him!

Robert

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

2000 K1200LT "Latifah"
1994 R1100RSL (wife's)
1981 R80GS
1976 R90S
1965 R80/2 Frankenbike (wife's)
2001 Bunkhouse LX (given to son)
2011 Bunkhouse Queen

post #31 of 35 Old Feb 24th, 2016, 6:35 pm

Ear plugs....... It's amazing how fatiguing wind noise is. A good set of ear plugs are worth it!
DanDiver likes this.
post #32 of 35 Old Feb 24th, 2016, 11:00 pm

I gave three documented ss1000 and one tine I rode 1200+ but did not document it.. leave early before sun up like 5am it will take close to 18 hours.. dont eat big and dont fool around at gas stops.. keep advil or excedrine migrian handy ( has extra cafine) .. and most important... plan your ride and ride your plan.. I go as far to plan every gas stop down to the adress of the station programed into my gps.. planning is half the fun for me... dont get shaken if something goes wrong, you have plenty of time..one time my back started hurting so bad I had to lay flat on my back on a concrete picnic bench for an hour.. turns out it was rain ing up ahead and I just missed the down pour..so it worked out. Stay on the interstate helps too.
post #33 of 35 Old Feb 25th, 2016, 6:10 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapasquale View Post
This is going to strike some as "nasty" .
Texas Catheter.

Many riders use them for LD riding.

They are also used in hospitals.

True Wisdom Only Comes From Pain.

post #34 of 35 Old Feb 27th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Like Ken, I've done a few of theses things......

An alternative method that I recommend regularly is to leave about 10 or 11 AM. Ride about 700 miles and check into a motel around midnight. Sleep 4 hours, then finish off the ride. If you get some sleep at night, your body thinks everything is "normal" and you don't get as tired. The big plus is that you get to be out riding when the sun comes up, which can be incredible.

GB

George Barnes
'06 K1200LT
'01 K1200LT, totaled with 180,000 miles, 10/18/07,

'97, '99, '01, '05, '07 & '09 Iron Butt Rallies, (won the '99)
IBA#146

post #35 of 35 Old Feb 28th, 2016, 4:56 pm
IBR# 366

Garage

Hey George, glad to see you're still kicking around here on occasion. We need to get together now that I'm up in your neck of the woods.

Planning on a short overnight is a pretty good call, especially for a first SaddleSore.

I actually grabbed an unplanned motel on my first SS1000 (Newport, OR to Westminster, CA). By the time I hit Buttonwillow, I was getting tired and unfocused and knew I needed to stop. Even though it meant completing the ride through L.A. morning rush hour traffic, it was the right call. Busy traffic after sleep is better than pushing on through open roads with an empty mind.

Come to think of it, I ended up getting a motel on my first 50CC ride as well. A buddy and I had left Santa Monica early in the morning, with the plan to run a BunBurner Gold (1,500 miles) in the first 24 hours. I remember being far too confused while navigating through the San Antonio freeway system. So as soon as we cleared the city and were on the eastern outskirts, I pulled into a motel and grabbed a room, at about 1,350 miles. My buddy was bummed to miss the BBG, but I could see that he was in no better shape to continue than I was. It was the right call, and after a brief but refreshing sleep we completed the ride without incident.

Knowing when you can safely push on is important when cranking out the big miles. But knowing when it's time to stop can save you from having a Very Bad Day. And a motel is always cheaper than insurance and medical deductibles . . .

Ken
Pacific NorthWet

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in