7Jurock Windshield - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Oct 30th, 2015, 7:32 pm Thread Starter

7Jurock Windshield

Has anybody tried the 7Jurock Windshield on their LT Reason I ask is the guys that have RT put the Werks Windshield on and been talking that they are a lot quieter than the Cee Bialey or the OEM Shields
The Werks are made by 7Jurock so maybe this Shield is good one for the LT I was hoping someone had one on thier LT that could give us some info on this
I am looking to try something different

Gary
2003 K1200LT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Oct 30th, 2015, 8:12 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Re: 7Jurock Windshield

The 7Jurock is acrylic and conforms to the OEM shape, according to their website. After riding with a poly for many miles, I wouldn't go for an acrylic, based on the discussions on the merits of both materials. My Ztechnik's shape provides a lot of protection, while others have complained about a lack of protection from the OEM shape.

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JNW003; Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:20 pm.
post #3 of 3 Old Oct 30th, 2015, 9:29 pm Thread Starter

Re: 7Jurock Windshield

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW003 View Post
The 7Jurock is acrylic and conforms to the OEM shape, according to their website. After riding with a poly for many miles, I wouldn't go for an acrylic, based on the discussions on the merits of both materials. My Ztechnik's shape provides a lot of protection, while others have complained about a lack of protection from the OEM shape.
Your coment about acrylic does not really matter to me because I all ready have a CB Shield and thats not what I was trying to find out I was wondering if anybody had a 7Jurock and liked it
And I know they said it was shaped like the OEM on the website but not saying it could not be tipped more inward or forword than the OEM

Gary
2003 K1200LT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in