BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

No left turn signals

931 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  james216 
#1 ·
I was out last night on the LT. Went to use my left signal. Nothing.... right and everything else working. Bulbs burned out?

#2 ·
A burned out bulb normally causes the good bulb to flash rapidly (not sure about this bike as I've not had a bad bulb). Both front and rear did nothing or the dash light didn't light? Did you try the hazard button?

#3 ·
Do you have the side mirror indicators? Those are LED so if yo have them and those are not working, you have another issue.

#6 ·
Well. I took off front turn signal lens. The muth mirrors are tied in the bulb socket with spade connectors. Took the bulb out checked it. Nothing. Checked the connectors. Nothing there. Popped off left mirror. Looked at the wires feeding thru to the mirror from the bulb socket. Turns out the wires were pinched. I took off the mirror and the left tupperware to find out why my fork mounted motolight flickered on and off. That turned out to be broken wires in their insulation(Jacket). Another story. Must have pinched them putting mirror back on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.