Poll: Getting Stranded, Recovery and Prevention - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 4Likes
  • 4 Post By rowie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 10:33 am Thread Starter

Poll: Getting Stranded, Recovery and Prevention

Hi All,

Thought it would be useful to collect some of the major issues that have left us stranded on our bikes, what we did to recover, and how we might prevent them from happening. Please post the year of your bike and mileage when stranded. Here is the list for my 2006 LT:

1] Fuel line failure (inside tank) ~40k miles

This appears to be a common problem of the short lines rupturing inside the tank, usually the one connected to the fuel filter. It ruptures without warning and will completely disable the bike. It can be diagnosed by looking in the tank and seeing fuel swirling around.

Recovery: The right (corrected) upper tupperware and the tank filler assembly need to be removed and the fuel lines replaced.

Prevention. Use good quality new fuel lines and have another set ready to go if the rupture again.

2] Flat Tire

Had a rear tire pickup a nail out in the middle of the mountains of West Virginia with no cell coverage. Could not call for help and could not even park the bike. I was on a sloped road and could not put the kick stand down or put it on the center stand since it was too low.

Recovery: Luckily another bike came by and helped me park my bike. Another biker come by and had a patch kit and a pump. We patched it and I was on my way.

Prevention: Keep a patch kit (with pliers and knife) and a small pump on the bike. Also help other bikers when you see they are stranded.

3] Ruptured brake fitting ~35k miles

This is a very strange one. The crush washer that connects the brake line to the ABS controller failed, slowly leaking brake fluid out until I had no brakes. This was after a full day of riding and I luckily was near my destination when they failed. The crush washer had a very slight crack in it.

Recovery: Had to disassembled major tupperware, find a new one and replace the crush washer, fill and bleed all of the brakes. This is not a simple field task but I had recently bled my brakes and knew the procedure.

Prevention: Keep a set of crush washers, Torx drivers, and a small funnel and filler tube on the bike.

Let's here some other stories!

Last edited by pshoffman; Jun 22nd, 2015 at 12:50 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 11:30 am

Re: Poll: Getting Stranded, Recovery and Prevention

Two rear drive failures while on the road far from home on our 2000LT. The first was after 33,000 miles, and the second was after 49,000 miles. Both times, the towing service provided through the MOA took us to the nearest dealer. The second dealer must have fixed it right because the rear drive was still going strong when we sold the bike at 98,500 miles.

Bob Schrader
post #3 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 11:50 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshoffman View Post
Recovery: The left upper tupperware and the tank filler assembly need tp be removed and the fuel lines replaced.
I didn't know they made a south paw version of the LT.

post #4 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 1:30 pm

I had a valve stem failure last week, thankfully in my garage and not on the road. Needless to say, I am heeding the advice in many of the threads here and replacing the rubber valve stem with a metal one.
post #5 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 4:36 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Two issues -

1. SHIFTER LINKAGE
A ball stud on the shifter linkage vibrated loose on a long distance trip last year. Although I had removed and taken apart, cleaned, lubed, and replaced all of the ball plastic bush (part no. 23 41 7 650 149) pieces, I did not touch the ball pins. The ball pin on the shift lever (23 11 7 651 056) vibrated loose in Indianapolis.

Before leaving on long distance trips (or annually), do the shifter linkage maintenance and make sure all ball pins are securely tightened. In addition, I would recommend taking a couple of spare safety clips, loctite, and tools, as they came in handy fixing the linkage. (If an MOA member, it's also nice to keep your copy of the latest BMW Anonymous book with you in the slot behind the topcase mirror).

2. PORTABLE POWER BANK BATTERY JUMP STARTER
Although it hasn't (yet) happened to me, I jump started a car stalled at a lookout point off Highway 1 south of Mendocino last month. A guy in a truck had his hood up and was looking for someone to help him either jump or pop-start the truck. I pulled out my unit from the saddlebag and had him going in about a couple of minutes. The device takes up little space and can provide emergency jumps, lighting, or charging for smartphones and cost $79-$140 depending on source and options. A BMW guy I met outside of a CycleRider swore by his and told me he never leaves home without it.

You can find a variety of these types of devices on the internet, at motorcycle shows, Home Depot, etc.

Dave Beck
'16 K1600GTLE
'07 K1200LT (sold 9/24/16)
'74 Suzuki GT750L (long, long gone)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 9:59 pm
Wrencher Extraordinaire

Ran out of gas in Shreveport, LA on the interstate with no idea how far to the next exit and a mile past the last one. Forgot to reset the MPG when I was pulling a trailer for the first time and MTE was showing more that I would make given the lower gas mileage due to the trailer.

Sat there for 20 minutes until I realized I had roadside assistance as part of my Progressive insurance. One phone call and Flo brought me two gallons of premium gas just for the cost of the gas itself. Well it really wasn't Flo but a young lady and her son as part of the Countrywide service contract with Progressive.

Pay more attention to the low fuel warning light and NEVER pass a gas station when it is on, period.

Not bad after 11 years of owning an LT. And I just replaced the small hoses in the fuel tank yesterday. They still looked good but were very soft compared to the new ones.

John
2009 K1300GT Red Rocket
2009 R1200GS (Gone)
2005 K1200LT Ocean Blue Blue Wizard 110 K and counting...
2006 Bushtec Turbo+2 Spell
2004 330 Ci Convertable
K4AN

Have ridden a Motorcycle in all 48
But lack DE, MA, RI and CT with the 2005 LT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 19 Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 10:03 pm

Garage

Final drive at 38k.

Ran out of fuel with the gauge reading 1/8 of a tank. Now I don't let it go under a 1/4". Checked out the sender at a fuel filter change and didn't find any reason for that...

1973 Yamaha 250 Enduro (crash and burn)
1982 Yamaha Virago 920 (sold)
Honda CB750 Custom (sold...good riddins!)
2003 K1200LT - Black (for sale)
2005 K1200LT - Ocean Blue Metallic

post #8 of 19 Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 8:15 am

I read the odometer for milage safety.
375 KM is about maximum.
So first rest break at about 200 KM and then fuel at about 325-350.

Eric von Laue

3Cyl Kawa ( a long time ago)
450 Yamaha Seca ( maybe it was a Maxim )
1100 Honda Magna
650 Honda XR ( to Guatemala and back)
1990 Honda PC800 ( Mountain Mama )
2000 BMW 1200LT ( Maxamillion )

Keep the rubber side down
post #9 of 19 Old Jun 27th, 2015, 3:24 pm Thread Starter

That's it. Surely more stranded stories out there? Post em up!
post #10 of 19 Old Jun 27th, 2015, 4:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshoffman View Post
That's it. Surely more stranded stories out there? Post em up!
Had to leave the LT in the side parking lot of the Comfort Inn in Walla Walla Washington.
Rear valve stem let go sometime before we arrived. The next morning I pulled around to the side to load up, & one rider in a Harley group that was staying there says, "you should check that tire, it looks low". That Guy saved Our Bacon that day. The rear tire was down to 5 psi.

So We rented a car at the airport, removed the wheel from the LT, stuffed it in the trunk, put the cover on the bike and continued our weekend.

On the way back, we got a new tire in Lewiston, put the wheel on the bike, dropped off the car & rode home.

(what are the odds of there being a BMW dealer in Lewiston...with the correct tire?)

Rand & Susan Hawksworth
2000 K1200LT
post #11 of 19 Old Jun 27th, 2015, 9:42 pm
cws

Garage

Only once in 10 years in 2009.... was on my way to work and stopped half way to drop off one of my boys to an interview, something I wouldn't normally have to do.
Tried to start the bike again and it was dead... failed OEM battery.
Still had BMW assistance at that point, so called them up and they sent a tow-truck. Bloody thing had a flat steel plate bed, and it started raining... was the scariest thing loading the bike onto that oily slippery wet steel slope.
Closest stealer put in a new BMW battery at ridiculous cost.... these days I know better and they don't get to touch it again.
And I will invest in one of those li-po battery starter packs.... but I think I need to put a new battery in the GT now as I had to bump-start it at the gas station last week!

Chris
Sydney, NSW
2005 Dark Graphite Metallic K1200LT

2005 Orient Blue Metallic K1200GT SE
(sold 2019)
2000 Red Honda CB250 (the toy)

Ulysses #45310
GS911

post #12 of 19 Old Jun 27th, 2015, 10:57 pm

2 stories, the first not an LT story. The first is long but fun to reflect on...

I went away for the weekend in Australia with my then girlfriend (now wife), on my Suzuki GS425E. I had just had the bike serviced by a Suzuki dealer and the guys messed up the camshaft seals (put them in backwards) which caused a very substantial oil leak - bad enough that my girlfriend and I are literally covered in engine oil from the waist down.

After a long day on the road, I realized I was low on fuel, and had t switch to the reserve tank, about 30 miles from he nearest town. The reserve only goes 20 miles, and so the bike sputtered to a halt on a very quiet highway. It was just after dark, in the middle of nowhere and not a house in sight.

We got off, and I put the kickstand down, not noticing the stand slowly sinking into the soft shoulder - and so down the bike went. Just as my girlfriend and I were picking it up, a very new looking Volkswagen station wagon pulled up and the driver asked if we were OK (I think he thought it was an accident scene). I explained the problem, and the driver said "why doesn't one of you hop on in and we'll take to a gas station - I've only got room for one".

I couldn't put my girlfriend in a strange person's car, so I opted to go, leaving my girlfriend in the dark beside a very empty unlit country highway - I can't say I was thrilled about this, but we were out of options. Sleeping at the side of the road wasn't a good idea - we had no tent, it was getting quite chilly, and snakes will slither into warmer spots at night, like up next to me or my girlfriend - in Australia my rule is "the only good snake is a dead snake".

So, after accepting the ride, I explain to the driver that I'm covered in oil and didn't want to ruin his new upholstery. He says "no problem, I have a newspaper, you can sit on that". At this point his wife, silent until now, starts objecting. They were clearly well to do, and in a very upper class accent (kind of like Dame Helen Mirren) says "Christopher - we shouldn't do this, I think it's a terrible idea". Christopher, the driver, kind of grunts and dismisses her, and so reluctantly Christopher's wife (?) jumps into the back and I jump in the front after spreading newspapers everywhere.

We begin driving, and I state how appreciative I am of the help. We had not even gotten up to highway speed when the two kids in the back seat decide to side with their mother. They didn't call him "Dad" or her "Mum", which I took at the time to be an odd kind of "well to do" thing, but it was all a bit strange. "Christopher, we agree with Jennifer - we shouldn't be doing this, it's not safe". At this point I'm thinking "you know I can hear you right....". Christopher simply says "it's not a problem - we'll just drop him a the petrol station", although stated with some noticeable tension.

For the next 10 miles, Christopher's wife (?) and kids (?) continue with "Christopher, this is a bad idea". He just says nothing. I'm not going to take sides, so I don't say a word. And so the Volkswagen full of very tense people arrives at the nearest town's gas station. I get out, and Jennifer says "well good luck!". At which point Christopher cements his fate for a bad evening and asks "how are you getting back to your bike?". I tell him that I'll walk back, because it was clear Christopher was already in big, big trouble. But undeterred, Christopher says "oh we can't have that - just grab your gas and jump back in, I'll take you back". At this point, the wife and children all very loudly say "Noooo! Christopher No! We're not doing that! Let's get going!".

At this point, I am a big fan of Christopher, but I think his wife and children are not very nice people. So I accept, and offer to put petrol in his car, which he refuses. So I go inside, buy a gas can, fill it up, pay and jump back in.

Yup, you guessed it. All the way back, it's "Christopher, this isn't a good idea. We shouldn't be doing this". And even "Christopher, what were you thinking, this is crazy". And all the time I'm thinking "you know, I'm right here and I can hear you...".

We arrive back at my motorcycle, and my girlfriend emerges from the blackness as we pull up. She seems a bit spooked after having been left all alone in the dark in the middle of nowhere, but thankfully she's OK. I again offer to pay for Christopher's gas and he refuses. So I get out, and remove all the newspaper, and thankfully the seat is completely clean of oil.

Christopher says his goodbyes, and I thank his incredible generosity one last time. As he's about to pull away I hear Jennifer saying "you never listen to me Christopher, that was a stupid thing to do", and the kids echoing her. Hen-pecked would not begin to describe Christopher's plight. If the bike was a three seater I'm fairly certain Christopher would have asked for a ride. Christopher did not say a word to the protests as he drove away. All I could think at the time was "poor bastard".

The bike started fine after a few kicks, and once running, continued to pour oil all over us. So we headed for the hotel we booked for the night.

Checking in at the hotel, the owner, a motorcycle fan, says "just park your bike on the concrete walkway outside your room - we've just put new concrete down and it's perfect for your bike. I start explaining that the bike is leaking lots of oil, and he just refuses to hear any of it and insists he'll be annoyed if he doesn't see it directly outside the room. After trying a few times and him refusing to hear any of it, I give up, and park the bike right outside the room because it was clear he was not gonna be happy with anything else.

Needless to say, by morning, there was a 2ft pool of oil under the bike. We did our best to clean it up, but it was pretty bad on the fresh concrete. So we left some extra money (as well as the fee for the room), and hit the road (office wasn't open when we left).

By this time I'm over this bike trip. So I start going a bit faster just in order to get home sooner. It begins to rain. Hard. I keep going, until I notice way in the distance behind me a car following me. Sure enough, the it's the boys in blue, and I get pulled over doing 129.8km/h in a 100km/h zone. Note that in the state of Victoria, 30km/h over the limit brings an instant loss of license for 3 months.... The cop showed no mercy despite my description of he problem (as they don't in Australia), and we got home, soaked in oil.

I took the bike back the next day to get repaired, and they weren't very apologetic which annoyed me. But I was 22 years old, so didn't know enough about the world to make a scene, and the bike was fixed properly this time. Looking back, I'd say I was lucky in so many ways. I still look back and thank Christopher. My bet is that he's divorced now. And I just kept riding and filling with oil every time I stopped before getting the bike fixed properly.

NOW to the LT story.

On a 2000 mile ride, at literally the 1000 mile point (half way - the furthest point from home), after a great night in a BBQ joint in Georgia, the bike refuses to start. It turns over fine, but just will not fire. After about an hour of screwing around trying to figure it out, one of the guys pulls out his smart phone and locates this forum. One of the posts for a similar problem suggests getting some engine start spray to see if the engine kicks (to test whether it's fuel or electrical).

Two Harley riders appear from the restaurant, and not only do they offer to go get the engine start, they offer their workshop about 10 miles away to work on the bike. You hear all sorts of stories about Harley guys not liking BMW guys - I've never had that, and this is a perfect example of the opposite. So they get some engine start spray, we spray it, and lo and behold, after a bit of cranking, the danged thing starts and runs. So I don't take up the offer to use their workshop because I was new to the LT, and therefore I would have had no idea where to even start to look.

On the trip back, several times the bike wouldn't start, but a squirt of engine start got it going every time. Including one time literally in the middle of nowhere in southern PA, a spot that my wife nicknamed "Bear Country", because it sure seemed like there would be bears there.

We rode home doing that all the way. Upon getting home and asking on this forum, I found a loose-ish fuel line inside the tank, and I also replaced the fuel pump relay which I was advised on this forum can be a bit iffy and cause this type of symptom. And I haven't had a problem since.

So those are my stories. In both cases I rode the bike all the way. Now I have roadside assistance, I might not make the same choice....

Sorry for the length of the story, hope it was a bit of a fun to read.
bob1811, JNW003, james216 and 1 others like this.

BMWMOA member

Current rides:
2005 Dark Graphite Metallic BMW K1200LT
2002 Pearl Orange Honda VTX1800 Retro

Prior rides:
Suzuki GS425E (Australia)
Suzuki T250R (Australia)
post #13 of 19 Old Jun 28th, 2015, 12:19 am

You bet that was a fun read. At your expense. The Suzuki running out of gas and Christopher and family story was funny. You know i can hear you right? Poor Christopher..Hopefully he's divorced.

2004 K1200LT. Big Mama
1999 Suzuki Intruder VL1500LC. Betty Lou.
I'm a 4 percenter.
post #14 of 19 Old Jun 28th, 2015, 10:01 am
Lifetime Supporter

Not sure I can remember all from memory and I don't have my log book here at the campground.

Context:
49,000 miles on my 2007 bought new in 2007.
Changed your order as prevention comes first!

Prevention:

Read this forum!
Replaced QDs with Jiffy-tites.
Removed trunk latches and filed undersides smooth and lightly greased to lessen strain on trunk handle. Always push down on lid when latching. No problems with handle to date.
Put carved out foam in side bag floors to carry extensive tool kit under bag liners.
Carry small compressor and tire plug kit.
Carry small motorcycle jumper cables.

Stranded:

Not really, but came close twice. Had one rear tire go flat as I rode up my driveway (3/8 mile of gravel) returning from work. Changed it in my garage.

Had fuel U-hose spring a leak about halfway down my driveway. Trailered back up to garage for repair. The interesting thing here is this happened the morning after we returned to PA from a 4,700 mile ride to Newfoundland! Would have been much less convenient in Gros Morne...

Failures not leaving me stranded:

FD developed pinion seal leak at ~27,000 miles. Finally got annoyingly messy so I sent to Tom Cutter for full rebuild prior to NS/NL trip. Replaced notchy FD pivot bearings with bronze bushings. Jury still out as to whether these are better.

Oil leak under engine. Clutch slipped a few times over last two years, probably related to oil leak. Planned to replace this spring, but have delayed for two reasons: both lifts I had interest in were on multiple month back order, and this year I can't make the clutch slip. Go figure ... a better project for winter anyway.

Annoying hesitation when starting out. Still haven't sorted this, but suspect E10 poisoned fuel.

Recovery:

Paid for BMWMOA Platinum membership to get towing service, but only recovery so far was a 1/4 mile ride up my driveway in a small trailer.

I am sure I have forgotten some small stuff, but these are the biggies.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

post #15 of 19 Old Jun 28th, 2015, 12:48 pm

In 1971 on my Honda Cl350 riding south on VT rte 100 I ran out of gas. I switched to reserve, and then promptly forgot I was on reserve and ran out of gas for sure some miles down the road. I walked all the way to the nearest gas station. (Which happened to be all of 1/4 mile away.)

Some time around 1972, riding my showroom new Honda CB500 on my way home from just buying it at the dealership, it sputtered to a stop... It seemed like a fuel problem so I used the tool kit to remove the fuel filter. (A simple screen affair, part of the stopcock). Sure enough, a bunch of flakes of something had plugged it up. Cleared the stuff out and rode home.

Same bike, on the ramp from I-93 south onto I-89 west in Concord, NH. Bike shut off and coasted to a stop.
I started trouble shooting on the shoulder of the ramp. I had one of the four spark plugs out and hanging by the side of the engine to check for spark when I discovered that the "kill" switch was off. I reset the kill switch to "Run" and the bike immediately started on 3 cylinders. .
Apparently I had bumped the kill switch when I turned on the turn signal. Brilliant!

On the 2000 K1200LT I my riding has frequently been interrupted by stops for camping, hotels, eating, CCR, and occasionally dropping the bike, loading with camping gear, my wife on the pillion seat in all variety of locations. I've dropped her at Gas pumps, in wallmart parking lots, hotel parking lots, while making U-turns... I have always tried to choose a location to drop the bike where there is a large number of spectators. I've even dropped it on purpose during a group ride a couple of times (the group refused to believe I did it on purpose). My wife knows I did it on purpose because she'd been through so many drops, she could tell the difference! Tipping over the K1200LT with your wife on back is certainly a crowd-pleasing event.

Other thank that, I can't recall the K1200LT ever stopping my progress.
Tire plugging kit, credit card, BMW MOA Anonymous book, sometimes a road insurance policy, and a spare crown wheel bearing for the final drive have been my precautions.

Do you remember seeing Saddleman's post with pics of his toolkit? Now that's taking precautions.

Last edited by CharlieVT; Jun 28th, 2015 at 12:58 pm.
post #16 of 19 Old Jun 30th, 2015, 3:54 pm

Last year on my ride from Whidbey Island to Kalispell MT, at about 43K miles, my final drive gave up the ghost...I was kind of in the middle of sand, sage, and not much else, luckily I had good cell signal...Un luckily my phone battery was nearly dead, and the cool 12V charger I had for it didn't work. I had just enough battery to call for a tow. The worst part of the whole experience was I didn't have trip insurance, and had to pay $300 to get the bike towed to someplace I could leave it until I could fix it. I now have trip insurance, cost $100 a year, and it will tow me anywhere! Now when I want to go to Kalispell on my bike, I call a tow truck, have them pick me and the bike up on Whidbey, and tow us to Kalispell, all for $100..I think it is cheaper than buying gas

RICH CANNON
2000 K1200LT "a great ride"
2002 GL1800 powerful, but boring..(gone)
1979 XS1100 (gone)
1986 VT500 Ascot (gone)
1972 Honda 500-4 (gone)
1961 Lambretta (way gone)
1962 Allstate Compact (gone but not forgotten)
post #17 of 19 Old Jun 30th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualemt View Post
Last year on my ride from Whidbey Island to Kalispell MT, at about 43K miles, my final drive gave up the ghost...I was kind of in the middle of sand, sage, and not much else, luckily I had good cell signal...Un luckily my phone battery was nearly dead, and the cool 12V charger I had for it didn't work. I had just enough battery to call for a tow. The worst part of the whole experience was I didn't have trip insurance, and had to pay $300 to get the bike towed to someplace I could leave it until I could fix it. I now have trip insurance, cost $100 a year, and it will tow me anywhere! Now when I want to go to Kalispell on my bike, I call a tow truck, have them pick me and the bike up on Whidbey, and tow us to Kalispell, all for $100..I think it is cheaper than buying gas
What do you mean by trip insurance? Who did you get it from?
Thanks

Steve
post #18 of 19 Old Jun 30th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Hey Steve, I got trip insurance from Allstate, as they are my insurance carrier for home, cars, and Motorcycle. I used to have Progressive for my bike, and Allstate was less than half the cost for the same coverage. The trip insurance is for 1 year, you pay the $100 in advance. Also it covers all my vehicles including the bike! After paying the ugly towing fee to go from Tonasket WA to Leavenworth WA where I could leave the bike, I found out about the trip insurance...could have saved me a bundle. I'm sure there are other types of road assistance programs that would probably be as good, but I use Allstate. (no I don't work for them, or have any affiliation with the company, other than I give them money!) Not to go off kilter here, but as a side to being stranded stories, what about asking what road assistance insurance others use??

RICH CANNON
2000 K1200LT "a great ride"
2002 GL1800 powerful, but boring..(gone)
1979 XS1100 (gone)
1986 VT500 Ascot (gone)
1972 Honda 500-4 (gone)
1961 Lambretta (way gone)
1962 Allstate Compact (gone but not forgotten)

Last edited by casualemt; Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:48 pm. Reason: forgot cool stuff
post #19 of 19 Old Jun 30th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualemt View Post
Hey Steve, I got trip insurance from Allstate, as they are my insurance carrier for home, cars, and Motorcycle. I used to have Progressive for my bike, and Allstate was less than half the cost for the same coverage. The trip insurance is for 1 year, you pay the $100 in advance. Also it covers all my vehicles including the bike! After paying the ugly towing fee to go from Tonasket WA to Leavenworth WA where I could leave the bike, I found out about the trip insurance...could have saved me a bundle. I'm sure there are other types of road assistance programs that would probably be as good, but I use Allstate. (no I don't work for them, or have any affiliation with the company, other than I give them money!) Not to go off kilter here, but as a side to being stranded stories, what about asking what road assistance insurance others use??
Rich,

I have allstate as well. Do you mean roadside assistance? I could not find Trip insurance. I can call my agent tomorrow, it is called trip insurance?

Thanks

Steve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in