Took the wife out yesterday, she really liked it. Almost hit a dog chasing a buzzard across the road, the brakes work well! I'm getting the hang of the bike now, and low speed maneuvers and braking not as bad as I originally thought. I took my ZX11 out alone in the afternoon, and it has way more vibration than the LT. Wife wants me to sell it, I want to keep it. Looking at Blue Book values I am not giving it away for $3500, this bike looks like new.
What I don't like so far:
1) Gearbox is clunky, and sometimes hang up between 2nd and 3rd.
2) The infamous throttle, way too stiff.
3) Very underpowered, but maybe I have been riding sportbikes for too long.
What I like:
2) Gas consumption, I put in 3.3 gallons after driving 170 miles.
3) Cruize control is fantastic, especially with the stiff throttle.
4) Ride is very smooth, takes rough roads well.