If at first you don't succeed, try again. In my case, try a third time. The DDM Tuning H3 install is successfully completed thanks to photos, guidance, and parts from Buff8stuff. I am extremely happy with the light throw of the DDM HID High beam. Additionally, I can now remove the left and right upper Tupperware along with the nose cone in 45 minutes.
The majority of my issue centered around the modification of the bulb holder.
: I filed too much of the bulb holder center and also mistakenly filed the tab which is used secure the bulb holder into the headlight assembly. (New bulb holder ordered, 1 week delay)
: I was concerned that cutting the bulb holder in order to route the H3 wires would impact the integrity of the bulb holder, so I cut the wires to the bulb. Bad move, the wires are high voltage and soldering them impacted the HID from igniting. (New H3 bulb ordered, 2 week delay)
: I cut the bulb holder to route the bulb wires. The integrity of the bulb holder was maintained with the metal cap installed. Everything reinstalled perfectly. Mission complete.
What should have been a two hour job ended up taking nearly a month because of stupid mistakes. At least I learned something, and I'm happy with the end result. Some photos are attached.