Now...where should I start from?
Not necessarily in order of importance but in some order anyway:
1) Gerbings permanent Heat-Trollers, separate for jacket, pants and shoes. Same set for the pillion.
2) Heat-Troller adjustment for seat and handlebar heaters.
3) Cee Bailey #2
Euro Cut windshield
4) HID conversion for the stock lights +2 Hella Micro DE HID, + 4 Hella Halogens driving & fog lights. (Now the truckers behave and turn off their roof mounted driving lights at decent distance...)
5) Brake light flasher by Larry S
6) 63 mm power adjustable Russell leather seat added with power adjustable BaK-Up back rest
7) Suburban machinery foot peg lowering kit
8) Öhlins shocks
9) Oil pressure, oil temperature, FD oil temperature, manifold vacuum, Volts and Amps meters.
10) SmartTire tire pressure gauge. (Still working after 150.000 km)
11) Dash conversion v. 5.0 with new 5" screen together with 2 GoPro monitoring, two rear view cameras, one reverse camera & one Android PC display (under construction)
12) Ex-Dauntless hitch with removable luggage rack. Now housing a Uni-Go hitch. Uni-Go with LT luggage rack on the lid. And Larry's brake light flasher on that, too.
13) Multi-fuel conversion kit. Engine runs with anything between European 98 Oct or 85% Ethanol mix.
14) Right side fake muffler for tool storage.
15) Double antennas, flag poles, lighted BMW roundels and what have you...
16) Weep hole of course...
17) Spiegler steel brake lines.
18) Permanent Thomas air compressor with pipeline to front and rear.
19) All new auxiliary electricals with 15 fuses and about 52 auxiliary relays for various purposes.
20) Alternating flasher system for the Hid's and fog lights to create space and warn cage drivers during lane splitting. Very useful in Germany. I call them the "Stau-lights".
21) Trunk moved 30 mm backwards from the factory rear position. New storage space under the pillion backrest (which has been moved 14 mm upwards.)
22) Fix-it-Before-it-breaks set for the trunk lid.
23) Reversing lights, reversing beeper, reversing sensors (nowadays replaced by the camera)
24) 40 Watt radio amplifier update by Baris in UK. IPhone / iPad connection with Spotify.
25) Baehr intercom with Bluetooth cell phone connection. Own system for the pillion for her own music. Baehr bike to bike PMR radio. (no bluetooth though)
26) Garmin Zumo 660
Oh well, forgot most but here was some. Still going strong after 185.000 km...