What type oil you using in your LT engine? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 8:32 pm Thread Starter

What type oil you using in your LT engine?

I've been having trouble consistantly finding the same oil in my "remote" area. On the road the problem gets worst. Any of you guys find something that appears to readlily available all across the country? Presently running a full synthetic (******) that the dealer put in but having trouble finding "it" on the "open" market.
Planning on the POA (Peaks of America) tour and will be looking for an oil change before I get back home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 8:40 pm

I use either BMW synthetic or amsoil. If your are going to be on the road, try a Harley dealer. The one near me carries amsoil. Maybe you pack and extra filter?
post #3 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 9:15 pm

That is the main reason that I don't use a full synthetic oil, and I do use Repsol dino motor oil. It can be found at most Jap bike shops across the country.

Besides...Amsoil only needs changed every 100,000 miles anyway.

post #4 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 9:40 pm

Talking Mobile One

I just use Mobile One 15w50 automotive oil. You can purchase it at any Wal Mart.

So far 40k miles on the LT with no concerns. I also use it in my AirHead with 60k miles and no concerns.
post #5 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTNLA
I've been having trouble consistantly finding the same oil in my "remote" area. On the road the problem gets worst. Any of you guys find something that appears to readlily available all across the country? Presently running a full synthetic (******) that the dealer put in but having trouble finding "it" on the "open" market.
Planning on the POA (Peaks of America) tour and will be looking for an oil change before I get back home.
You will get at least 25 different opinions!

Basically, ANY name brand oil, that meets SG/SH rating, 20W50 Dino, or 15W50 Synthetic will do just fine. You are bound to find something that fits these requirements in just about any town.

Just stay away from SJ rated oils that do not also have SG or SH included.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
EX: '01 Black LT, BAT BYKE (Totaled at 110,000 miles)
IBA SS, BB, BBG, 10/10ths.
No bike now, but maybe in the future.
post #6 of 57 Old Jun 14th, 2006, 11:41 pm

Garage
As said already by Shealy, "ANY name brand oil, that meets SG/SH rating, 20W50 Dino, or 15W50 Synthetic will do just fine." The LT engine is liquid cooled, so any oil of the above classification will work.

Personally, I go for what is on sale and buy it by the case. In 27 years of daily riding (hard short trip use) I have never had an oil related problem.

Change it at the recommended interval and the engine will probably out last all of the other components.

Just my opinion, as I believe "oil is oil" and the hype is just a marketing ploy. My ST1100 went 168K on 99cent oil before a non oil related issue took out the motor.
My R100RT has gone 93K on cheapo oil with no adverse affects. My LT is nearing 100K and the last 40K have been on the economy oil budget. When my LT was new and under warranty I used BMW high dollar lube , but I think it was wasted money.
post #7 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 6:09 am

post #8 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 7:03 am

I use the BMW oil. Finding it isn't a problem as mine doesn't use enough to notice between changes.
post #9 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 7:46 am

Wink

I have switched to peanut oil due to the fact that is smells better and you can just lick your fingers clean after an oil change.... Of course I am thinking of going to synthetic peanut oil in the future.

'07 - R1200RT Slippery Silver

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
'03 K1200LTC - Gone to the Darko side
'00 Kawasaki Concours - Buzz
'71 Honda SL350 - The original dual-sport
'72 Kawasaki 250 triple - The smoking gun
'67 Montgomery Wards 125 - Thrashed to death
post #10 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 8:46 am

Mobil1 100% synthetic
post #11 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 10:25 am

Oil?? You're supposd to put oil in these things?

I thought it only used super conducting magnetic bearings throughout.....

Tate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Mauve - my 'Light Truck'
Wyoming Immigration Officer, Cyberhiway tour guide and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #12 of 57 Old Jun 15th, 2006, 10:58 am

Smile

Mobil 1 - 15w50 for 100,000 miles.

Cheers
post #13 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 8:21 am

Wardenross and Wolfstudios,

Mobil1 changed their 15W50 formulation recently to API SM. How many miles do you have with the new formulation? What is your oil change interval? Is your sight glass still clean? Mobil1 does not recommend, test or formulate this oil for motorcycles. And BMW does not recommend nonmotorcycle specific oils (especially API SJ, SL or SM) for its motorcycles. I was wondering why you use and recommend it?

Last edited by TimVipond; Jun 16th, 2006 at 8:35 am.
post #14 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 9:08 am

Question

I wonder what oil (grades) BMW recommends for their cars.

DON
post #15 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 9:26 am

For BMW cars, API SJ for 1996-2000, SL for 2001-2004 and SM for 2005 and newer.
post #16 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 10:56 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimVipond

------------- And BMW does not recommend nonmotorcycle specific oils (especially API SJ, SL or SM) for its motorcycles. I was wondering why you use and recommend it?
I have never seen anything published by BMW that states "motorcycle" oil should be used. The only requirements I have found in the owners manuals, service manual, and the famous service bulletin that states SJ should not be used is Heavy Duty oil, 20W50, API service grades SF/SG/SH. Nowhere have I ever seen the word "motorcycle" in the oil specifications required.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #17 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 11:33 am

Dave,

Here is a note I got from BMW.

Dear Mr. Vipond,

Thank you for contacting BMW Motorrad USA regarding your 2006 BMW K 1200 LT. We appreciate your inquiry.

All BMW motorcycles imported by the USA come from the factory with petroleum based Castrol oil (20W50) in the crankcases. BMW Motorrad USA recommends any motorcycle-dedicated oil (synthetic or petroleum base) throughout the life of the engine, with Castrol being the preferred brand. We do not suggest using synthetic oil until after the 6,000 mile service.

Car motor oils have been reformulated and no longer meet the needs of a motorcycle engine. If an automotive oil is used in your motorcycle, clutch damage may be experienced, and BMW Motorrad USA would not be liable for any consequential damage.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.

Regards,
BMW Motorrad USA
post #18 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Quote:
Dave,

Here is a note I got from BMW.

Dear Mr. Vipond,

Thank you for contacting BMW Motorrad USA regarding your 2006 BMW K 1200 LT. We appreciate your inquiry.

All BMW motorcycles imported by the USA come from the factory with petroleum based Castrol oil (20W50) in the crankcases. BMW Motorrad USA recommends any motorcycle-dedicated oil (synthetic or petroleum base) throughout the life of the engine, with Castrol being the preferred brand. We do not suggest using synthetic oil until after the 6,000 mile service.

Car motor oils have been reformulated and no longer meet the needs of a motorcycle engine. If an automotive oil is used in your motorcycle, clutch damage may be experienced, and BMW Motorrad USA would not be liable for any consequential damage.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.

Regards,
BMW Motorrad USA
Now I remember you posting this before, and the fact that the person of questionable knowledge stated "clutch damage" relative to the K1200LT makes the whole communication suspect. The new K engines, and the F bikes have wet clutches, but not the LT.

I still say, and so does all BMW documentation relative to the LT, that there is absolutely NO reason to use "motorcycle" specific oil in the LT. The new K bikes, maybe another story.

Question to others: On the new K bikes and the F bikes, are the wet clutches lubricated by the engine oil, or transmission oil?

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #19 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 1:49 pm
Lifetime Supporter

What is really amazing is a "response" by BMW.. I've never received a single one!

Thanks for restoring my "hope" that someday I, too, will receive a reply. Now I have an idea of the expected format.

I run what my BMW dealer sells me... Amsoil.

Congratulations!

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #20 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 2:09 pm

Just a Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTNLA
Without getting into which oil you "should" be using and what intervals it will allow, let's assume you have a favorite, you want to be consistent, and you want to maintain your intervals. I'll just suggest what we do with other long trips (mainly hikes) and supplies - arrange a predetermined maintenance stop and ship your favorite supplies ahead to be waiting for you. While it sounds silly to ship oil you can probably think of several other things to include in a supply box, including some of the specialty tools that you don't want to be carrying with you all the time, fresh sets of clothes, etc. My 2 cents.

Dan
2005 K1200LT - Ocean Blue

; Nolan 103 Helmet w/Bluetooth;
;
;
and
;
;
;
;
;
;
(Secures gear/luggage);
; Droid X (Replaces
and factory radio);
;
;
;
;
;
;
(Not installed);
(Currently unistalled),
; Clymer Manual; BMW Service DVD
post #21 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWphreak
I have switched to peanut oil due to the fact that is smells better and you can just lick your fingers clean after an oil change.... Of course I am thinking of going to synthetic peanut oil in the future.
add some synth jelly and bread in the top case and you can have a snack while the oil drains.....

I may not be "serious" enough to own a bmw, but i hope to own one soon anyway. wnet and sat on the lt i'm after and it just gets better. can't wait to get this dang cast off and get back to riding.......

rando
post #22 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshealey
I still say, and so does all BMW documentation relative to the LT, that there is absolutely NO reason to use "motorcycle" specific oil in the LT. The new K bikes, maybe another story.
Is there any oil that is not SJ, SL or SM rated that is not a motorcycle specific oil that can be used in a K1200LT? All the car and truck oils carry those ratings.
post #23 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfell
I run what my BMW dealer sells me... Amsoil.
All 4 of my local BMW motorcycle dealers do also.
post #24 of 57 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 5:32 pm

Quote:
Is there any oil that is not SJ, SL or SM rated that is not a motorcycle specific oil that can be used in a K1200LT? All the car and truck oils carry those ratings.
I thought that when the SJ rating first came out the levels of some of the additives had been lowered and would not meet the SG/SH ratings, some said a step that finally crossed the line where any later spec oil automatically could be used to replace any earlier one. I think BMW also felt that way.

Now, it seems that just about any oil that is SJ/SL is also now labeled SH also.

Confusing to say the least.

Did a quick search and found this:
http://www.ibmwr.org/otech/oilreport.html

It looks now that any oil the correct weight and still having at least SH in the API rating should be OK, but as the report shows there are considerable differences in the additive packages between different oils with the same API rating.

After reading the article, I would likely just go back to using BMW oils again if I get a new bike. A little more money than some, but dead safe!

Still, you do not have to use "motorcycle" oil in an LT!

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #25 of 57 Old Jun 17th, 2006, 10:47 pm

Thumbs up

Quote:

Mobil1 changed their 15W50 formulation recently to API SM. How many miles do you have with the new formulation? What is your oil change interval? Is your sight glass still clean? Mobil1 does not recommend, test or formulate this oil for motorcycles. And BMW does not recommend nonmotorcycle specific oils (especially API SJ, SL or SM) for its motorcycles. I was wondering why you use and recommend it?
I just picked-up a bottle of new Mobil 1 15W50 (extended performance) oil. It is SM. I did not realise that it had changed!

Looks like I will have to convert to Mobile 1 "V Twin" 20W50, as it is SH SG CD CF and even JASO MA.

I change the LT at 3000 mile intervals. The AirHead at 2500 miles. The LT sight glass still looks good.

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE CHANGE IN THE NEW MOBIL 1!
post #26 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 1:05 pm

Allen - you are welcome and thanks for your information. The Mobil1 motorcycle oil is a good choice as it scored well in this oil comparison http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g2156.pdf .

For those who think this is the same oil as the Mobil 1 car oil, I think they are quite different as evidenced in looking at the typical property sheets of these oils at www.mobil1.com.
post #27 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 2:45 pm

I use Amsoil in the engine, trans, and rear end.
post #28 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Amsoil 20W50 Motorcycle oil. Changed every 10,000km/6200miles. Oil is still very good as per analyses. Do not carry oil with me on long trips ie 8500km. Does use very little approx. 1/2 cup per 10,000km.

Mike McIntosh
2005 K1200LT, 2008 K1200S
1998 K1200RS-sold May 2006
BMWMOA,BMWRA
post #29 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 5:29 pm

685 -I'd like to see your analysis, if you care to share. I'm sure others would also.
post #30 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 8:27 pm
kip

turkey cookin

Quote:
i guess u can go ahead and deep fry your turkeys in that used oil too.....
that seems really environmentally friendly

Kip
99 LT
97 Shadow 1100
Jefferson, Ga
post #31 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardenross
I just picked-up a bottle of new Mobil 1 15W50 (extended performance) oil. It is SM. I did not realise that it had changed!

Looks like I will have to convert to Mobile 1 "V Twin" 20W50, as it is SH SG CD CF and even JASO MA.

I change the LT at 3000 mile intervals. The AirHead at 2500 miles. The LT sight glass still looks good.

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE CHANGE IN THE NEW MOBIL 1!

If you decide to go with Mobil 1 V Twin you would be throwing you money away changing it at those intervals.
post #32 of 57 Old Jun 18th, 2006, 10:35 pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nplenzick
If you decide to go with Mobil 1 V Twin you would be throwing you money away changing it at those intervals.
Nick,

Perhaps on the LT, but the AirHead only holds a little over 2.5 quarts. I cruise at 5,000 rpm most of the time. I run the stew out of her. In addition, she may sit for a couple of months without riding.

When she was my only transportation, and I put a lot of fast miles on her, I changed oil at 5K miles.

If I am putting high mileage on the LT, I will go to 6K miles between oil changes. When I go to the 3K mile changes, it's because I am doing a lot of stop-and-go and no open road mileage. Last year I only put 6K miles on the LT, so I only changed it twice within that year. I hate to go over 6 months without an oil change, regardless of miles.

IMHO, oil filters on the bikes are too small to risk going much over 6K miles between changes. I believe that the oil is good for very high mileage, just not the filters.

Any comments?
post #33 of 57 Old Jun 19th, 2006, 6:38 am

Quote:
Nick,

Perhaps on the LT, but the AirHead only holds a little over 2.5 quarts. I cruise at 5,000 rpm most of the time. I run the stew out of her. In addition, she may sit for a couple of months without riding.

When she was my only transportation, and I put a lot of fast miles on her, I changed oil at 5K miles.

If I am putting high mileage on the LT, I will go to 6K miles between oil changes. When I go to the 3K mile changes, it's because I am doing a lot of stop-and-go and no open road mileage. Last year I only put 6K miles on the LT, so I only changed it twice within that year. I hate to go over 6 months without an oil change, regardless of miles.

IMHO, oil filters on the bikes are too small to risk going much over 6K miles between changes. I believe that the oil is good for very high mileage, just not the filters.

Any comments?
The only way you'll know for sure is to due an oil analyst. What do you call short trips? Is it just a mile or two or is it more like 15 or more. A quality synthetic oil like Mobil 1 does a very good job at suspending particles.....better then what most people understand.
To give you an idea, I change the oil in my Ford E-350 van once a year with Mobil 1 5w-30, about 8000 miles, of which 60% are trips less then 5 miles.
To quote my Oil Report "We found all wear at around average levels and in correct balance to show normal mechanical parts inside. The 0.4% level of insolubles indicates good oil filtration. Silicon was a bit high though still in the normal range. You might want to check/change air filter. This oil had no fuel, moisture, or anti-freeze in it. The oil could have stayed in use longer, try 10000 mile for next sample."
When I was racing air cooled Porsche motors and using dino oil we changed oil every weekend, sometimes if it was a very hot weekend we had to change it during the weekend due to viscosity break down. After we switch to Mobil 1 we extended our oil drain intervals to three to four weekends with no adverse effects to the motor. That's several hundred miles per weekend at redline. I 've seen many of these motors go 40,000 race miles, only to be taken apart for the fear that something bad had to happen sometime, and then reassembled with a quick valve job and hammered again back on the track.
The bottom line is this, we sell Mobil 1 V twin oil. It's not cheap. I expect at the price this and other high quality synthetic oils cost to get extended drain intervals with superior results. If your bike is still under warranty you will still need to do 6000 miles oil changes. Another thing to keep in mind is this, one of the reasons that fuel prices have somewhat stabilized ( remember just a few months ago when they were predicting $4.50 a gallon by July 4) is that demand has leveled off. We all need to do our part and if I'm paying three times the amount for synthetic oil over dino I want my monies worth!
post #34 of 57 Old Jun 19th, 2006, 10:38 am

Quote:
--------------

Any comments?
The filters are probably good for WAY more than the oil! I would often change the filter every other oil change. There were studies done on general aircraft aviation engines (Continental and Lycoming) where it was found that the filters were actually doing a better job in the second or third oil change interval than when new. They filter smaller particles as the element begins to load up, but pressure is not affected until much later.

I worked on shipboard engines in the military, and we used differential pressure gages on the filter banks to determine when the filters were occluded enough to justify changes. I installed differential pressure gages on large vacuum pump systems in industry for the same reason, so the filters could be changed when needed, not wasted by changing too often.

If we could install differential gages on the LT, we would likely find that filters would go several oil changes before occluding enough to warrant their change out.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
post #35 of 57 Old Jun 20th, 2006, 8:57 pm

Where to find oil?

If you want to find Amsoil call 1-800-956-5695 and use the referral # 1191082. The referral # just means the dealer gets the credit for your purchase. They should be able to tell you where you can get it or, they will send it to you.

Cheers, Bill
post #36 of 57 Old Jun 20th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Amsoil

I contact [email protected] or 225-445-0413.am a Amsoil dealer located in Baton Rouge,La. Can ship anywhere.
post #37 of 57 Old Jun 24th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Not all oil is created equal

This is some good late night reading for all you guys that say, "Oil is oil". As I said I am an Amsoil dealer and strongly lean towards my product and other full synthetics oils (Mobil One). I also own two BMW motorcycles, 1999 K1200LT and a 1999 R1100RT and have owned and ridden bike since I was 7. I am now 46. During that time I have raced motorcycles professionally on dirt and road racing so my experience with Amsoil and knowledge comes from seeing the products work. The advantages of synthetic oils over petroleum oils has long been established in the automotive and industry. Synthetic oil for motorcycle started out a little rocky due to the fact that some operators were using oil with friction modifiers that were causing clutch failures in bike that had wet sumps. These products were never approved for motorcycle applications. (Read the label) Amsoil was the first company to make synthetic oil. I know this sounds like a commercial but thatís what these types of forums allow us to share information. Here is a link that you need to read. Print this paper out and read it and make up your own mind. I love this BMW site. http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g2156.pdf
post #38 of 57 Old Jun 25th, 2006, 4:28 pm

New K engines

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshealey
Question to others: On the new K bikes and the F bikes, are the wet clutches lubricated by the engine oil, or transmission oil?

David,

I have a K1200R also and the engine, clutch and transmission use the same lube. You are correct in that it is a different animal.
post #39 of 57 Old Jun 25th, 2006, 7:46 pm
Lifetime Supporter

ROYAL PURPLE is what I use , syn max type,Motor sounds nice all the time...matthew
post #40 of 57 Old May 13th, 2007, 4:15 pm

I use Royal Purple full synthetic in the engine and they also make full synthetic rear drive oil that I use in the tranny and rear end as well.
In case anybody wants to read up about it here is a link
http://www.royalpurple.com/techa/whyrpa.html
post #41 of 57 Old May 14th, 2007, 5:24 pm

Smile Motor Oil guide

Found this pdf.

The Mobil 1 15-50W oil I just put in my 03 LTE is SM, SL.

I put 120K on a 2000 LTC using Mobil 1 with no engine problems.

John Robinson
Shawnee, KS
2003 K1200 LTE
post #42 of 57 Old May 14th, 2007, 6:13 pm

John, any idea if you used API SM in your 120K 2000LT? It may have been mostly API SJ (1996-2001) and API SL (2001-2004). API SM has ony been around late 2004 to current. I'm not sure any motorcycle manufacturer recommends API SM oil due to reduced metal content.

I also noticed that the Mobil 1 20W50 motorcycle oil uses the API SH formulation and has a flash point 72F higher than the car oil. This leads me to believe they are very different base oil and additive formulations and likely the better one as it was formulated for and tested in motorcycles.
post #43 of 57 Old May 15th, 2007, 9:29 am

Quote:
John, any idea if you used API SM in your 120K 2000LT? It may have been mostly API SJ (1996-2001) and API SL (2001-2004). API SM has ony been around late 2004 to current. I'm not sure any motorcycle manufacturer recommends API SM oil due to reduced metal content.

I also noticed that the Mobil 1 20W50 motorcycle oil uses the API SH formulation and has a flash point 72F higher than the car oil. This leads me to believe they are very different base oil and additive formulations and likely the better one as it was formulated for and tested in motorcycles.
Tim, I have read and re-read this thread and maybe I missed it but what oil do you run in your LT and how often do you change it?

"BONES" <///><

2018 R1200RT
2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

"My wife and I have an understanding. I won't try to run her life and I won't try to run mine."
post #44 of 57 Old May 15th, 2007, 9:46 am

I use Amsoil 20W50 synthetic motorcycle oil with the Amsoil EaO oil filter and change both every 12,000 miles.
post #45 of 57 Old May 15th, 2007, 9:54 am

Quote:
I use Amsoil 20W50 synthetic motorcycle oil with the Amsoil EaO oil filter and change both every 12,000 miles.
Thanks, same here except I use the BMW filter.

"BONES" <///><

2018 R1200RT
2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

"My wife and I have an understanding. I won't try to run her life and I won't try to run mine."
post #46 of 57 Old May 15th, 2007, 10:53 am

Amsoil

Order online. Oil and filter. Delivered right to your door.
amsoil.com
post #47 of 57 Old May 15th, 2007, 12:55 pm

How about canola?

Quote:

Tim In Portland

2000 Lt Icon
"Ike"

post #48 of 57 Old May 16th, 2007, 10:11 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsBMWminer
How about canola?

Then you smell like French Fries!!!

"BONES" <///><

2018 R1200RT
2002 K1200LTC--- Belle

post #49 of 57 Old Jun 26th, 2007, 7:08 am

oil

Red Line Oil has a complete line of motorcycle oil.
post #50 of 57 Old Jun 27th, 2007, 8:42 am

Its my understanding,meaning I read it here,that the BMW brand of synthetic oil is Spectro Golden 4. Its available online. Can anyone confirm that is what BMW oils is ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in