Side panels - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old Sep 15th, 2007, 5:59 pm Thread Starter

Side panels

Anybody have some boo-booed side panels I can borrow? Dave Kinsey is gonna do the shark mouth thang from the WWII P-40 for me. I just can't stand the thought of not riding while this is being done.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Grok
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old Sep 30th, 2007, 6:08 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Anybody have some boo-booed side panels I can borrow? Dave Kinsey is gonna do the shark mouth thang from the WWII P-40 for me. I just can't stand the thought of not riding while this is being done.
Hey, I've got the side panels off of ole Toad while I do some wretched wrenching, and you've got duct tape and a magic marker; wanna ghetto mod your nekkid Gee Tee whilst David sprays some shark teeth thru the gun-tip??
post #3 of 8 Old Sep 30th, 2007, 9:45 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Hey, I've got the side panels off of ole Toad while I do some wretched wrenching, and you've got duct tape and a magic marker; wanna ghetto mod your nekkid Gee Tee whilst David sprays some shark teeth thru the gun-tip??
Uh... sure. Let's get right on that!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok

post #4 of 8 Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Uh... sure. Let's get right on that!
Yeow - right!!!

BTW, if you'd like a passenger on the delivery trip to David's place, I'd be glad to tag along (assuming I'm not in KS at the time).
post #5 of 8 Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:18 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Yeow - right!!!

BTW, if you'd like a passenger on the delivery trip to David's place, I'd be glad to tag along (assuming I'm not in KS at the time).
I really need some trashed panels first (gonna rattle can them with some of that Rhino liner stuff) as it is just downright too nice outside not to ride everyday- not to mention our RTE on the 13th.

-=grif=-

Grok
post #6 of 8 Old Oct 1st, 2007, 3:22 pm

Grif,

That sounds really cool...the P-40 thing. I think thatll look sweet on the GT. Post pix asa finished.

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #7 of 8 Old Oct 1st, 2007, 6:57 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
Been done already. Look here for pics and discussion.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #8 of 8 Old Oct 1st, 2007, 7:07 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meese
Been done already. Look here for pics and discussion.
I know, that's where I got the idea. But, the trashed side panels I've seen so far are too expensive... I won't have any money left for the paint job.

-=grif=-

Grok

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in