Drink Holder For The Gt? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Aug 26th, 2007, 9:31 pm Thread Starter

Question Drink Holder For The Gt?

Does anyone know of a drink/cup holder that will fit a 2007 GT?

Jack Homesley
Cornelius, NC USA
'06 Goldwing - "The Black Pearl"
Too many others to list...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Aug 26th, 2007, 9:53 pm

Nope. I just use a playtypus inside the tank bag. Chicane makes a real nice tank bag with a platypus, a hole for the tube and a tube holder/clip.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Grok
post #3 of 6 Old Aug 27th, 2007, 2:56 am

Mark of BigMak Access (maker of my tankbag and GPS rack) also makes a cool little cupholder that slides onto his flip-up tankbag. I've used it now for 20K miles, and LOVE it! Checkout the attachment. Although you really can't see the cupholder, you can see it's placement somewhat. I have to believe that it could fit on just about any tankbag. Do you have a tankbag? I can take a better pic of that and post it later, if you want.

Another option is Ari's snap-on cupholder mod. I'll take a picture of that one...perhaps that would be a viable option for you as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GT_Cockpit.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	13947  

post #4 of 6 Old Aug 27th, 2007, 7:14 am

Garage
I'm sorry Joe, there is something wrong with that picture. I believe you may have mixed up a picture of an airplane cockpit with that of your GT.

Now that you're working for the Man, you can't keep making errors like that!

BTW, congrats on the new job!

Rob V.B.
2015 Triumph Explorer 1200
2007 BMW GT (SOLD)

2003 BMW LT (SOLD)

2002 BMW R1150 traded for 2002 Yamaha FZ1 traded for a 2003 GSXR 750

post #5 of 6 Old Aug 27th, 2007, 8:22 am

I agree. Do you drive that thing or just put it on autopilot and play with all the gadgets?

Manny
Where is the nearest Tims?

Need to stay awake

post #6 of 6 Old Aug 27th, 2007, 10:56 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVB1019
I'm sorry Joe, there is something wrong with that picture. I believe you may have mixed up a picture of an airplane cockpit with that of your GT.
Oh...It's not that bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVB1019
BTW, congrats on the new job!
Thanks mang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf
I agree. Do you drive that thing or just put it on autopilot and play with all the gadgets?
Not autopilot, but I do "pilot" the GT...indeed! Flying at an altitude of about 3 feet!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in