Houston . . . we have lift off. - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2006, 9:21 am Thread Starter

Exclamation Houston . . . we have lift off.

This morning, whilst in a hurry to get over by the lake to take some pics, I found out something new about the GT. The front wheel does come off the ground in 1st . . . 2nd . . . and 3rd gear. Holy Kay-WRAP!!! This bike is amazing!

No, I won't be making wheelies a part of my everyday riding style. But it is something to watch for. In first gear it happened quite by accident...honest! But once that happened, I had to see what she'd do. Looks out kids! She's a runner!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:00 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13
This morning, whilst in a hurry to get over by the lake to take some pics, I found out something new about the GT. The front wheel does come off the ground in 1st . . . 2nd . . . and 3rd gear. Holy Kay-WRAP!!! This bike is amazing!

No, I won't be making wheelies a part of my everyday riding style. But it is something to watch for. In first gear it happened quite by accident...honest! But once that happened, I had to see what she'd do. Looks out kids! She's a runner!
That would be a big hurry...

Really enjoying hearing about how much you like the GT. Saw a Blue one when I was at Bentonville BMW a couple weeks ago - very nice looking.

Windshield pics look good - better than I thought they would...

Keep the stories coming!
post #3 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:15 am
Bouncer

Quote:

Oops. I forgot to tell you that. I hope it's not a problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

"I am hoping for an asteroid impact to put all this climate change nonsense to bed."
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2006, 2:09 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeffe
Oops. I forgot to tell you that. I hope it's not a problem.
Somehow I had a feeling that you already knew this "issue".
post #5 of 5 Old Jun 30th, 2006, 5:10 pm

Quote:
Somehow I had a feeling that you already knew this "issue".
And you can bet your bottom dollar that BMW isn't working on a fix for it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in