Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: North East Florida, FL, USA
Originally Posted by messenger13
As many of you know, my new GT is replacing two bikes...my LT and my ZX-11 Ninja. And, as many of you also know, both of those bikes were modded to the Hilt!
Well...not so for my new GT. So far, my plans include:
- A Cee Bailey's windshield
- Caliper-Mount MotoLights
- My IntaRide RP1 Intercom integrating my GPS, cell phone, FRS, and iPod.
- The associated Spider Mounts for all the above.
- All of that running from a relay-controlled fuseblock, of course.
- A tankbag
- The wiring to support my Gerbings heated gear.
That's it! This should be a whole new experience. And I think I'm going to like it!
Now ya know ya gotta have a CUP HOLDER and a pair of them little valve stem caps that light up when ya ride!
North East Florida
MSF #28271 Retired
'99 Canyon Red RETIRED AT 93,000 MI
'05 GRAPHITE METALLIC retired at 87,000 MI
'01 R1150 GS- totaled
'02 R1150 GS sold
'85 K100/EML sidecar sold
'11 R1200RT currently being enjoyed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.