Using Dice as AUX input - Keeps switching to Radio - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old May 3rd, 2007, 9:59 pm Thread Starter

Using Dice as AUX input - Keeps switching to Radio

I am not using the iPod any more as I have a Zumo now. I take the audio out and put it in the Aux in of the Dice and set the changer control to Track 2 on CD #5.

But all of a sudden now, it keeps switching off to FM Radio. I was switching to CD and I took the CD out as I though maybe bouncing caused it to play. But it seems like the bike is "loosing" the dice and switching inputs on me..I used to just swithc right back and the changer was avaialbe. Now it looses it ALOT, like every 5 minutes, or quicker, and the changer is not always there. I comes back and then goes again. I checked the wiring and it seems ok...any one have an idea on what might be wrong?

I know I could just use the AUX in on the bike, but I really really dont want to thave to take the whole thing apart to get to it. that would realy stink. And of course I leave for a long trip in a week...no way to get all the parts by then either.

Last edited by fitsman; May 3rd, 2007 at 10:06 pm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in