For those that do not know Senna have released an upgrade to their SMH10.
It is a Beta so user beware, I have not installed it on my system (yet.)
The email I received is as follows;
Dear Sena users,
Thank you for using Sena products.
We are pleased to announce the release of the firmware version 4.3 beta of the SMH10 with new features such as music sharing and speed dial function. These new functions will also be reflected in other products like the SMH10R, SPH10 lines, SMH5 lines and more in the near future. To read the quick guide for the new functions, please click here
You can upgrade your firmware using the new Device Manager software. The firmware upgrade service is provided only to the registered users so please be sure to register your products online and read the beta software disclaimer before you download the firmware.
- Product Registration: Register Now
- Beta Software Disclaimer: Go to Details
To use the functions of beta firmware, please take the following steps to update it.
1. Download the beta firmware v4.3
2. Download the new Sena Device Manager
(v1.4.2 for Windows, v1.9.2 for Mac).
3. Update the beta firmware by using Sena Device Manager.
4. After the firmware update, please try to follow the "SMH10 v4.3 Beta Firmware Notes"
to use the new functions.
Sena Technologies, Inc.