Sena SR10 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Oct 25th, 2011, 1:45 pm Thread Starter

Sena SR10

Has anyone paired the new SR10 with the Midland 75-822 CB yet? I have the Bluetooth Sena helmet unit and it works great when I use it with my IPhone. I also have the J&M CB/intercom system now. I've contacted the Sena Co., reference to the pairing issue but to be honest. The guy I spoke with I'm not too sure he knew what he was talking about. The SR10 list a 6-pin connection and the J&M unit has the same pin connection. (i think). I was wondering if these could be paired up also. Any suggections or ideas on this would be helpful.

Michael Dale
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Oct 25th, 2011, 7:45 pm

Re: Sena SR10

I don't believe that the Midland CB has a Bluetooth interface. It is really quite old.

Jack D. (Southern Connecticut)
2001 Black LTC
2015 Blue R1200GSA
post #3 of 3 Old Oct 26th, 2011, 7:48 am Thread Starter

Re: Sena SR10

Yes, that is correct. Once I got a tech on the phone with Sena who could speak and understand english. He was helpful and explained it in a way a simple minded person (like me) could understand. With his instructions I checked the "pin" connection between the SR10 and the 75-822. They are not compatable which is a shame. I would think if this set-up could have worked, there would have been a lot of sales.

Michael Dale
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in