Dongle for BMW Voice II for bluetooth?? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Oct 14th, 2011, 5:41 pm Thread Starter

Question Dongle for BMW Voice II for bluetooth??

Hi guys;

I hear that there was a dongle which could be attached to the Voice II ( aux jack??) which would make the radio bluetooth and able to use a Sena SMH10 wirelessly for two helmets.

Is this a possibility? Who has done it and how??

Its an 2005 LT

Regards,
Bowdon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Oct 14th, 2011, 6:52 pm

Re: Dongle for BMW Voice II for bluetooth??

Chatter box has one that I use for my Zumo. Just plugs in the side,Pair it up with your headset and off you go. As far as i know it will only do one headset at a time. What I did is use a splitter for the zumo and then connected 2 of the dongles. But you still have to listen to one thing at a time. Both of you can only listen to same thing. But it does not interfere with your paired headsets. But that is for the Zumo.
Hope that helps.

Zeke

45 years riding and still more places to see.
2002 K1200LT
2016 R1200RT
IBA # 41935
post #3 of 4 Old Oct 14th, 2011, 7:34 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
Chatter box has one that I use for my Zumo. Just plugs in the side,Pair it up with your headset and off you go. As far as i know it will only do one headset at a time. What I did is use a splitter for the zumo and then connected 2 of the dongles. But you still have to listen to one thing at a time. Both of you can only listen to same thing. But it does not interfere with your paired headsets. But that is for the Zumo.
Hope that helps.

Zeke
Zeke;

I have the Voice II and a Pilot 2820 (BT available) can we listen to the radio,GPS and Intercom? Is so this might be an option.
Would I connect the dongle to the Voice II aux output, and then pair the GPS and head sets??
Thanks in advance,
Bowdon

post #4 of 4 Old Oct 14th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdon
Zeke;

I have the Voice II and a Pilot 2820 (BT available) can we listen to the radio,GPS and Intercom? Is so this might be an option.
Would I connect the dongle to the Voice II aux output, and then pair the GPS and head sets??
Thanks in advance,
Bowdon

We have the interphone F4's.. Those are paired to eachother, then the headsets are paired to each dongle. So, we use the intercom as usual, and the rest of the GPS stuff is fed thru the dongle. But the dongle is plugged directly into the Zumo 550. We don't have the voice II. so I cant really speak on that system. But the way I use it i can hear her with the headsets, the GPS, and the XM thru the dongle, also the phone.

45 years riding and still more places to see.
2002 K1200LT
2016 R1200RT
IBA # 41935

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in