BMW Comm Cable "200" - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Aug 14th, 2011, 6:15 pm Thread Starter

BMW Comm Cable "200"

BMW LTs had factory intercom units made by J&M Corp up through the 2004 model year. The units known as BC2 and BC3 had a 6 din female input for two way radios. BMW made and sold several accessory cables that would connect with these units with several difference brands of FRS/GMRS radios. I would like to find and acquire the cable that connects to the two pin Motorola. The part number ends in 200 and usually has a gray ring around the cable with that number on it. It's been referred to as the "200" cable and was listed in the BMW catalog as for Motorola. So, this cable is about 15 inches long with 6 din male input(PS-2) on one end and a two plug Motorola on the other.(2.5mm and 3.5mm) Yes, I know there are various threads dealing with how to make this yourself and if you look closely I've been part of a lot of them. But, I would like to get my hands on an original as I plan to keep my 02 LT and its BC3 comm system for many more years to come. According to J&M several thousand were distributed so I'm asking if you could check your gadget box and see if one might be hiding there. I'm more than happy to pay for the cable and shipping.

Thanks for listening and looking!

Bob Morrow #4204
2014 K1600GTLE "Firefly" GTL 4 Two
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two (history)
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in