Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 Old May 5th, 2010, 7:32 pm Thread Starter

Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth

After seeing a reference to this system on this site I did some searching on the web and found nothing but great reviews. Ordered a dual set from.

http://www.mrhit.com/category_s/1894.htm

for $269.00 and no shipping charges. But sales tax in Texas.

After messing for years with cables and flimsy microphones this should be great. If anyone has used this set-up with a Zumo 550 (BMW version) and an I phone that is used for music as well, I would love to hear from you.

PS: How do you pipe the radio into a set up like this?

Thanks

Wolfgang

K1200LT 1999 Champaign SOLD
R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old May 5th, 2010, 7:52 pm

Re: Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth

I also ordered a Dual set via there eBay site @ $271 + $21 s&h.

As to getting your radio output into the Sena, unless you find a means of connecting the output (BMW 6 pin plug) to a blue tooth transmitter (IMC were working on this, it seems to have died http://www.benchmarkhelmets.com/products/ see the square device at bottom) but your out of luck I think.

Also I don't know if you know that if you plug a device into the 3.5m jack it cancels ALL other audio including the Blue tooth!

But I figured it was a lot cheaper than J&M headset & cords, and bonus is I won't have to plug the SO in before I get on the ride

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2016 R1200RT LC Purchase March
2003 R1150GSA Black Beast (purchased Nov 2011- 32,372klms)
2006 K1200LT Grey
(Purchased 2008, 7,350 mls) Trade in on 2016 RT at 80,600miles
1975 Norton John Player Replica (Sold When I got Married)
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750
1971 Triumph Trail Blazer(Rode from London to Sydney Aust, no maps for that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 32 Old May 5th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Back in Nov I opted for the Whistler Bluetooth headset Cycle Gear had on sale. It is an exact clone of the Camos BT300. It has 2 channels. The first channel is for pairing with a phone and/or music source. The second channel is for pairing with another headset.

Since my GT doesn't have a comm system, I bought a stereo Bluetooth adapter from the IMC folks that is plugged into the audio out of my 2820 (to which I have connected the GXM30 for XM radio). That give me the music I want in channel 1. I have also paired my iPhone with it on channel 1. 4 rings and it will pick up the call, or I can push a button on the headset and answer it. But I still have to pull the phone out and dial it - no voice dial (unlike the Parrot I had, er, still have but don't use if someone wants to buy it). This system has worked great for me.

Now, as far as hooking into the LT comm system, good luck. I have the same issue with the Wing comm system. No one makes any kind of adapter that will connect the bike system to a Bluetooth headset. J&M does have something, but it requires you to use their Bluetooth headset - not an option for me.

If your 550 does Bluetooth and XM, you might be able to pair it up with your headset.

It sure seems like someone would come up with an adapter for these bike systems that would connect to any Bluetooth headset.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99K1200LT - "Bertha" - gone, but not forgotten!
'86 Concours - "Horse with no name" (under reconstructive surgery)
'06 K1200GT - "Road Rocket"
Marshall, Tx

post #4 of 32 Old May 9th, 2010, 12:07 pm Thread Starter

I wrote to the company and got a quick and seemingly precise response. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I think I can make it work. If anyone has any additional ideas before I hook it up..

Dear Wolfgang

Thank you for choosing Sena SMH10.

I am afraid that it is impossible to connect all the devices that you have with the SMH10. I have two configuration recommendation.

1. Make a connection, iPhone <-> Zumo 550 <-> Sena SMH10
In this case, you can use mobile phone handsfree and voice instruction from the GPS.
But you have to accept the limitation of mono music of the Zumo 550.
That's because the Zumo 550 does not support A2DP which is for Bluetooth Stereo Music.

2. Make a connection iPhone <-> Sena SMH10 only
In this case, you can have two Bluetooth connection, one if handsfree, the other is AD2P for Stereo Music at the same time.
You can use handsfree of the SMH10 and also enjoy Stereo music from your iPhone over AD2P. But in this case you could not listen the GPS voice instruction from the Zumo.

Please understand that only one kind of Bluetooth connection could be made at a time. One A2DP for Stereo music, plus one handsfree for mobile phone call and plus one intercom for bike-to-bike communication.

SENA is planning to introduce a Bluetooth Audio Gateway which connects multiple audio devices, such as two way radio, radar detector, non-Bluetooth MP3 player to the SMH10.

If you have additional questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact me any time.
Thanks.

HJ Jeon
Sena Technologies, Inc.
Customer Support Engineer

Wolfgang

R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

Mark Twain

post #5 of 32 Old May 9th, 2010, 12:52 pm

Wolfgang,

Could this possibly help you?

Another example of how a Bluetooth adapter can enhance a connection is when a Bluetooth adapter is used with a Garmin zumo 550 GPS to provide a wireless audio stream to a Bluetooth headset. If the BTA uses the modern A2DP (stereo) protocol, the sound will be heard in stereo.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...terbox-icombi/

Ron

747,891 miles on touring motorcycles since 1990

IBA 45658 MOA167437

2000 LTC 90,600 miles KIA (new)
2003 LTE 164,188 miles Silver (Purchased with 1687)
2008 R1200RT 176,196 miles (Purchased with 16458)
2017 R1200RT 96,669miles (new)
Total BMW miles 509,508
1982 GL1100 rode 84108 miles (bought with 12012 sold 96120)
1988 GL1500 rode 12067 miles (bought with 19893 totaled 31960)
1989 GL1500 rode 142208 miles (bought with 20302 sold 162510)
Goldwing miles 238,383
post #6 of 32 Old May 9th, 2010, 11:59 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellenbenz
Wolfgang,

Could this possibly help you?

Another example of how a Bluetooth adapter can enhance a connection is when a Bluetooth adapter is used with a Garmin zumo 550 GPS to provide a wireless audio stream to a Bluetooth headset. If the BTA uses the modern A2DP (stereo) protocol, the sound will be heard in stereo.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...terbox-icombi/

Ron
Thanks Ron!

Not sure I totally understand. For now I will try the two configurations I got from Sena and see how I like them.

Wolfgang

R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

Mark Twain

post #7 of 32 Old Jul 9th, 2010, 9:48 pm

I have the 2820 gps that I run my phone thru. I like the phone functions with this configuration. I use a Sony TMR-BT10A to connect my Satellite radio. The phone will take priority if you take or make a call and the music starts right up as soon as the call ends. The GPS commands also mute the music. Go to webikeworld.com and it will explain how to interface everything.
post #8 of 32 Old Sep 27th, 2010, 4:02 pm
Sit

I don't know if they have changed their intercoms or not, but I talked to Sena today about the 3.5 mm jack and if it cancels all other input. I was told it does not. I was told that bluetooth and intercomm conections will overide the 3.5mm jack.

2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue
1989 K100RS - Blue & White
1992 K75S - Black
2013 Ural Patrol - Sold
2007 R1200GS-Granite Gray-Sold
2004 R1150R-Titan Silver-Sold
post #9 of 32 Old Sep 27th, 2010, 4:39 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit
I don't know if they have changed their intercoms or not, but I talked to Sena today about the 3.5 mm jack and if it cancels all other input. I was told it does not. I was told that bluetooth and intercomm conections will overide the 3.5mm jack.
Thats what mine does.

Wolfgang

R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

Mark Twain

post #10 of 32 Old Oct 28th, 2010, 1:44 am

Sena SMH10 - Experience-sharing event

Hello Bros and Sis,

We, Sena Technologies are a leading provider of Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset & Intercom as you know. We prepared a smart experience-sharing event for you, Sena SMH10 users!
Just check the link below and do not miss a chance for free SMH10. Looking forward to getting lots of feedbacks from you.
http://www.senabluetooth.com/media_r...periences.html

Please have a chance to get SMH10 by posting your experience to facebook!
Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/senabluetooth
post #11 of 32 Old Dec 1st, 2010, 8:04 pm

Sena SMH10 - 2nd round event for Christmas

Hello buddies,
Thanks to your enthusiastic participation in our 1st event, we prepared 2nd round event for all the people.
Just go and see the link below to participate in our Christmas event. Do not hesitate to to have a chance to become a SMH10 user. http://www.senabluetooth.com/media_r...christmas.html
post #12 of 32 Old Dec 1st, 2010, 8:38 pm

Re: Sena SMH10 - Experience-sharing event

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookjoong
Hello Bros and Sis,

We, Sena Technologies are a leading provider of Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset & Intercom as you know. We prepared a smart experience-sharing event for you, Sena SMH10 users!
Just check the link below and do not miss a chance for free SMH10. Looking forward to getting lots of feedbacks from you.
http://www.senabluetooth.com/media_r...periences.html

Thanks to SENA, via the Facebook page I was one of the LUCKY winners of a 'Dual Pack' & a 'SMH-A0302 Helmet Clamp Kit - Attachable Boom Microphone & Wired Microphone' . I currently have this system & with the SO being able to listen to her Ipod & me listening to my music Via a Bluetooth dongle in my UMPS that also does GPS via Garmin Mobile PC 10X. All works great.
Now I can share this with my riding buddies, on our trips in 2011...come on Spring.

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2006 K1200LT Grey
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750

post #13 of 32 Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 10:32 am

I'm working on a write-up/evaluation of the Sena system, had the opportunity to put it through its paces on a trip to the Smoky Mountains last month.

To address the above, the system has a prioritization of connections:

Phone overrides everything
Then intercom
Then whatever else you have linked via bluetooth (GPS, Radar Detector, iPod via dongle, whatever)
Lastly, anything you connect via their included audio cable (MP3 player, GPS, audio out for phone, whatever has a 3.5 mm jack)

Will provide more detail soon, but the system is fantastic. Line-of-sight, person-to-person we had crystal clear communication almost a mile. Lasted about 12 hours. I called my wife when I was riding 80 mph into a heavy headwind and she thought I was calling her from my hotel room.

I have some hearing loss from past medical issues, this is the first and only intercom system I've ever used where I had to turn the volume DOWN, and that was while using earplugs, riding at highway speeds.

Unlike other systems, their duo-pack comes with everything instead of charging you extra for this, extra for that. You get two wall chargers, two car chargers ($20 each with others), two audio cables ($15 each with others), extra mic covers ($5 each with others), USB charging cables (can't get 'em with others), you can charge them WHILE using them if you want, you can adjust everything with gloves on because it has a big dial-multifunction button instead of tiny, hidden buttons, half the price of other competitors, one year warranty,and so on.

yeah, I like 'em...

========================================
When life throws you a curve, LEAN INTO IT!!!
2000 R1100RT-P...R.I.P. "Old motorcycle"

2004 K1200LT "Lick and Tickle"

FU*K Cancer. If I have one more MRI, I'll stick to the refrigerator door.
post #14 of 32 Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevandyke
I'm working on a write-up/evaluation of the Sena system, had the opportunity to put it through its paces on a trip to the Smoky Mountains last month.
To address the above, the system has a prioritization of connections:

Phone overrides everything
Then intercom
Then whatever else you have linked via bluetooth (GPS, Radar Detector, iPod via dongle, whatever)
Lastly, anything you connect via their included audio cable (MP3 player, GPS, audio out for phone, whatever has a 3.5 mm jack)

Will provide more detail soon, but the system is fantastic. Line-of-sight, person-to-person we had crystal clear communication almost a mile. Lasted about 12 hours. I called my wife when I was riding 80 mph into a heavy headwind and she thought I was calling her from my hotel room.

I have some hearing loss from past medical issues, this is the first and only intercom system I've ever used where I had to turn the volume DOWN, and that was while using earplugs, riding at highway speeds.

Unlike other systems, their duo-pack comes with everything instead of charging you extra for this, extra for that. You get two wall chargers, two car chargers ($20 each with others), two audio cables ($15 each with others), extra mic covers ($5 each with others), USB charging cables (can't get 'em with others), you can charge them WHILE using them if you want, you can adjust everything with gloves on because it has a big dial-multifunction button instead of tiny, hidden buttons, half the price of other competitors, one year warranty,and so on.

yeah, I like 'em...
Hey, Pete --- any progress on your write up for the Sena unit? I'm trying to lock into a BT product for my Santa wishlist, since Mrs. Santa sez "find it and I'll buy it!!" Almost bought a Cardo Scala FM unit, but held off for a bit while investigating other systems. Tried Doug Turner's first BT unit on loan - a Parrot model - but I had issues with it that I didn't like. He loves his Whistler unit, butt I don't need the intercom feature, since no one has ever ridden on ole Toad's passenger seating - so I'm mainly concerned with being able to voice-dial and auto-answer using my 3GS iPhone - I like staying in touch with Cheryl while scooting around the Tejas Hill Country.

I did appreciate you covering a lot of the pros with your use of the Sena unit - I'm just wondering if you had any cons? Thanks, Pete. Always like your take on subjects for us forum readers.
post #15 of 32 Old Dec 13th, 2010, 1:20 pm

Smile Re: Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth

Heya, Dick.

Guy I rode with in the Smokys had an iPhone gen 4 with his Sena, and he LOVES it--not only can you use the unit for making and answering calls, you can VOICE control all of the music functions on the iPhone with it. He linked his Passport radar detector to his GPS for high priority Bluetooth, and used the iPhone for music (the "phone" has first priority). So if something popped up on radar or he had directions from his GPS, that popped up first, otherwise, he listened to music.

Another plus--for those who have had custom earphones made (like the Fuse or the really expensive ones) you can get a secondary headset cradle for about $20 that lets you plug THOSE (or any other earbuds--like Shures or any high end or even iPod headphones) in and attach a mic anywhere you want in front of the helmet (only for those with full-face helmets), so you get the benefit of high quality, in-ear earphones as well.

I tried the Current Interphone system and was thoroughly unimpressed with the A2DP sound quality (bluetooth stereo for music, whatever). Sounded tinny--the speakers are good for intercom use, but NOT good for music, which is more than half of the reason I want the system.

One thing I do NOT like about the Parrot and Scala systems is that the volume buttons are about the size of tic-tacs. Very difficult to adjust volume with gloves on. The Sena devices have a large, rotating multi-function DIAL that you could adjust with arctic mittens on.

The only thing I'd change on the Sena system is that they, like pretty much every other system I've seen, have a proprietary charging plug. I'd love for these things to have a standard mini-USB plug so that if you ever forget or lose one, you could just use a car charger.

Not really an issue, because they give you two, and a wall charger, AND a cigarette charger (though it's standard, not "BMW" sized, so you'll need an adapter).

Also one suggestion...if you use the audio cable to direct connect an MP3 device, make sure you only set the volume on the iPod or MP3 player about half way, use the Sena volume to adjust volume--I experienced a little "audio bleed through" into my intercom use because I likely had my iPod volume too high--tech support said that on some devices, if you have the volume too high it can sent too strong a signal through the audio cable. Once I adjusted it, no problems.

It's not only the system I'd recommend "for the money," it's the system I'd recommend period right now. Best sound incoming and outgoing, best features, and everything works great.

Feel free to email me with other questions, can arrange a phone call if you like.

Pete

Last edited by petevandyke; Dec 13th, 2010 at 1:29 pm. Reason: correction
post #16 of 32 Old Dec 13th, 2010, 1:40 pm

Thanks a million, Pete. Got the list stuck on the bathroom mirror for Ms. Santa to take action. I gave her the url to the Revzilla website, since they 'seem' to have decent pricing, what with free shipping and such. Hope I pointed to the correct Sena unit, and I guess if I need any peripherals, those can come later, once I get familiar with their products.

Pete - thanks again. The best to you and yours for the Holiday Season.
post #17 of 32 Old Dec 13th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevandyke
Heya, Dick.

Guy I rode with in the Smokys had an iPhone gen 4 with his Sena, and he LOVES it--not only can you use the unit for making and answering calls, you can VOICE control all of the music functions on the iPhone with it.

Pete
Do you still need to hold down the HOME button on the iPhone, or does the Sena bypass that?

'99K1200LT - "Bertha" - gone, but not forgotten!
'86 Concours - "Horse with no name" (under reconstructive surgery)
'06 K1200GT - "Road Rocket"
Marshall, Tx

post #18 of 32 Old Dec 13th, 2010, 3:24 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsdad
Do you still need to hold down the HOME button on the iPhone, or does the Sena bypass that?

He never had the iPhone out of his jacket pocket, so I am assuming he was hitting the "phone" button (located on the back side of the Sena unit).

The manual is downloadable on Sena's website: http://www.senabluetooth.com/

and they have a couple videos, including an iPhone and Zumo demo, worth a look if you're interested I think

Pete

post #19 of 32 Old Dec 31st, 2010, 12:18 am
Sit

I won a single Sena set in their second contest held just before Christmas. I love it!! I have not used it as an intercom yet since I have not yet bought one for my wife (before spring this will happen) but I have used it for the phone. With the screen up in the position I normally ride in, I can takl on the phone up to about 55 with my helmet visor open and my wife can't tell I am moving. Above 55-60 or so she can hear just a bit of wind, close the helmet and its back to not hearing any wind. Even at 70+ with sreen all the way down and visor open, she can still easily hear me, but can hear the wind too, but who cares, who rides like this? SO at 70+ with screen normal and helmet closed, sounds like I am sitting at the curb on my cell. I have no problem hearing her at all with ear plugs in, the unit is plenty loud enough.

Set up on the helmet was simple, charging is simple, pairing to the phone is simple and yet the thing still works!! I love it. Will be buying a unit for my wife and have talked my brother into getting units for him and his wife. Can't wait to try the intercom bit.

2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue
1989 K100RS - Blue & White
1992 K75S - Black
2013 Ural Patrol - Sold
2007 R1200GS-Granite Gray-Sold
2004 R1150R-Titan Silver-Sold
post #20 of 32 Old Jan 24th, 2011, 1:52 am

New Year Event

Hello buddies,

To greet New Year, we have prepared exciting January event! Just share your experience of motorcycle riding and have a chance to win our small prize!

Click the following link below to participate in our January event.

Don't hesitate to have a chance to become a SMH10 user.

http://www.senabluetooth.com/media_r...es_201101.html

post #21 of 32 Old Feb 8th, 2011, 12:51 am

Just recieved my unit (Sena SMH10) .......It was a breeze to set up (Zuma 550, Samsung Bluetooh Phone and itouch w/sony bluetooh adapter). Finially a unit that preforms as advertized. Sound quality is "okay"....lets face it at "Mach 10" you can't eliminate all wind noise. Volume is outstanding!!!! Enough to blow out your eardrums if that's your bag. However for blissful rides around a two lane twisty at 60+....really really good!!!

Best of all you don't have to be a tech-nerd to set everything up......just follow the utube directions. I hope the battery life is anywhere close to the 12 talk, 10 day standby times.
post #22 of 32 Old Feb 11th, 2011, 11:13 am

Was just looking at some of my old bookmarks & it looks like SENA will be releasing a new device for interfacing other devices including two-way radios....no pricing yet & listed as 'Coming Soon'

http://www.senabluetooth.com/product..._menu=overview

Just use the SMH-10 no affiliation.

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2006 K1200LT Grey
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750

post #23 of 32 Old Jun 30th, 2011, 4:17 pm

For those who have the SMH10. Sena has released an Upgrade...which will allow for flashing/adding new features...http://www.senabluetooth.com/products/acc_SMH10-TIP.php

Just use no affiliation.

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2006 K1200LT Grey
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750

post #24 of 32 Old Jul 7th, 2011, 1:32 pm

I just bought a dual-pack Sena unit. Got tired of my autocom. I suspect it won't be the upgraded unit. Does anyone know what the upgrade kit provides? I see the micro USB cable and cigarette adapter, but the real value must be in the new main unit it provides. What's different about it?

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
post #25 of 32 Old Jul 7th, 2011, 4:15 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Bob,

The new version of the Sena allows you to do a firmware upgrade, when they release one. The older version did NOT have this capability. For $50.00 and a $100.00 deposit Sena will send you the upgraded one and refund the deposit when you return the old one.

This is a fairly new product so I suspect there will be firmware upgrades in the works, it might be a good idea to upgrade.

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #26 of 32 Old Jul 7th, 2011, 4:55 pm

Maybe they'll even upgrade it for free since I just bought it yesterday. In any case, I think you're right, it's worth getting the upgrade. Since they're in San Jose, and I'm near there now, maybe I can even stop in and swap it out. I'll contact them. Thanks.

When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs.
- Maxwell Anderson

Bob
2007 K1200GT
post #27 of 32 Old Jul 7th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Supposed to be an upgrade this month that will allow you to talk to all in your group......I sent 4 units for exchange.
We'll see if it was worth it......

BIGHOPPER (Phil)
BGB 602
2006 K1200LT Grey
1973 Norton Interstate
1965 Atlas 750

post #28 of 32 Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:48 am

Thumbs up Re: Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth

I was just checking some old book marks myself. Found the trade in deal and packaged mine up. It will go out in the morning.
Firmware up grade should help a lot. Now and in the future.
The SMH10 is a fantastic product. I love the no wires thing its great. I don't get of the bike and get tangled up in the handle bars and what ever. I hate taking a few steps and being yanked back to the bike..

Lloyd
post #29 of 32 Old Oct 4th, 2011, 8:15 pm

We are hoping to see the Sena SR10 for adapting a two way radio to Bluetooth out within a week. The major advantage to the SR10 is that a phone can be paired to it as well, and it will prioritize both devices, or a radar detector.

Cheers
post #30 of 32 Old Oct 4th, 2011, 9:06 pm
Lifetime Supporter

it's out

http://www.senabluetooth.com/product..._menu=overview

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #31 of 32 Old Oct 5th, 2011, 9:13 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaker15
Soon. Still not in inventory. Exciting product. Limited functionality for rider/passenger. I'll be getting one to try but already discussed possibility of putting second system on pillion with her own 2-way and iPhone. Rider/passenger would be over GMRS. I'll do a write up once I try it out.
post #32 of 32 Old Mar 12th, 2014, 5:00 pm

I use a dual stream Bluetooth adapter which allows the use use of Two Bluetooth devices simultaneously from one device.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in