Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SLC, UT, United States Of America
Scala Rider BT Music Volume Issue
I'm looking to go BT on my GSA and am thinking about going to a ZUMO 660 GPS and synching it to a Scala Rider headset for my intercom, phone, GPS and music.
However, I have been reading about the volume issue when playing music, and am concerned that it will not work the way I want it to. It seems like the volume when playing music is the chief complaint, however, I have run across a possible fix, that might be an easy way to make the music play louder through the headset. Can someone using the Scala unit try this and report back?
You can increase the volume of the song through iTunes software:
- Open iTunes.
- Select Library.
- Select a song or more songs. (press "Ctrl" key and "A" key together - for selecting all songs.)
- Right click and select "Get Info". (If a prompted to edit multiple items, select Yes)
- Navigate to Volume Adjustment at the bottom.
- Move the arrow upward toward +100%.
- Click OK. (If you select many songs, it may take awhile to process).
- Sync your iPod.
This is an easy way to increase the volume of an individual song or multiple songs.
R1200GSA Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Alaska I go!
(Down to ONE BIKE - ARGH!)