I am using the Midland bluetooth unit
I ordered a set last fall and have set them up and using it. I don't have a lot of experience with it since I have been busy working offshore all winter. But here are my quick observations.
1. Not available in the US. I ordered it from a distributer in the UK. No problems with ordering.
2. Power supply works on 100 to 240 volts so it is compatable. You will need a euro to US plug adapert for the charger.
3. Audio works great. On the LT I can have clear phone conversations at highway speeds. On my K1200R in the wind it can be a little difficult above 45 mph.
4. Works with the Garmin bluetooth GPS. Music, intercom and phone.
5. Intercom is on all of the time activated by VOX.
6. Passenger has intercom and music (from Garmin GPS) but no phone comms. (can be configured but only one unit can have phone coms on a time).
If anyone wants to know more drop me a line.